November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 7:41:45 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”
Bill pulled aside the rubber mat, undid the inset lock, and opened the trapdoor. Musty air seeped out of the cavern below, filling the basement with the scent of rot and salt. It was ocean air, trapped and stagnant.

He stepped down onto the ladder, closed the trapdoor behind him, and descended into the unlit cavern. Leanne floated below him, shining anemic pink moonlight from her eyes. Bill stepped down onto the floor of the cavern, his sandaled feet sinking into the packed sand.

"Ah, this takes me back," Bill said, pulling out a map and compass. The map was from his contact in the Sootopolis town planning committee. It was an overlay of a city map, showing the areas of the underground tunnels that were currently monitored by the city. Based on Bill's knowledge of the tunnels from his youth, the city had mapped about a third of the area. Far too much.

Bill pulled out a compass, checked some markings on the walls, and headed off Eastward, towards the meeting place with his Rocket contact. 

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 15:38:27 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

Pryde has little knowledge of Hoenn let alone Sootopolis so admittedly he probably isn't a great choice for this mission. However he wasn't one to question orders, just follow and adapt. Thankfully the person he was with today was very familiar with the island. So for now he waited with his Luxray beside him considering their eyes he know the cat would be best for the job. [break][break]

Luxray gives a warning growl as someone was coming close, at first Raphael makes sure to question how many. When confirmed only one person he waits until, "Mr. Anderson I assume?" he questions as the other approaches as most patrols from what he's been told so far have always been in pairs.

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission: Sootopolis Suivi

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 9:36:05 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Mr. Anderson I assume?"
Bill emerged from the shadows like he was stepped onto a yacht. Ahead there was a man, his contact, and a Luxray. The creature was glorious, sharp eyed, and with a coat like a thunderhead. The Luxray was beautiful too. "And that makes you Pryde," Bill said, extending a hand. "But please, call me Father. Or Bill, if you'd prefer."

Munna floated a foot behind Bill, trailing pungent smoke.
"I saw plenty of surveillance equipment on my way here. Cameras, trip-sensors for foot traffic. Tide markers." The League had the caves wired. But why? Was it the standard bureaucratic information sucking, or were they eyeing the limestone tunnels with purpose. Either way they had to go. "So what are you thinking? What's the plan, Pryde?"

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 6:06:54 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

"Father Anderson then," Pryde corrects himself as he respects titles this fellows have worked to gain just as he expected them to respect his own. As he ask for a plan the former head scientist brings out a small chip from his pouch, showing it off to the other.[break][break]

"It would be too suspicious for all of these cameras to suddenly be going out. But if we were to have access to them ourselves, control the feeds," he smiles at the other hopes he gets his drift before he gets a few more out to give to the Father. "Just have one of your pokemon open the camera and place the chip in, and then the league's eyes would be our own," because Pryde was always one to prepare for things.

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 16:05:28 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Mr. Anderson I assume?"
"Smart, and easy. Let's get to work then." Bill lead Pryde back to the camera he had avoided on the way through the caves. He pointed it out silently, both to Pryde and Claude, Bill's Decidueye. The Pokemon had been named after Bill's most pliable son. The one who he had never fought with, and who had kept his birth name.

The shadows from their torches lengthened, and sharp shafts of darkness flicked across the cave, slicing open the casing of the camera. With the chip in his beak, Claude flew silently across the cave. He perched momentarily underneath the camera, and slid the chip into the socket. A few heartbeats later and he was back with Bill.

"Done. Now do we need to do that for every camera?"

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 7:34:05 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

As the pastor uses his bird Pryde decides to use a pokemon that had much better use of it's hands than many of his others. Calling on a Reuniclus and handing them a chip as they hover over toward another camera making sure not to be seen. "We will have to put them on as many as we can, which was why I gave you several," he answers back as he checks his phone to ensure the chips were online and connected properly. [break][break]

"I was told you know this place like the back of your hand, think you can lead us to more? Luxray here will ensure to warn us if anyone comes near."

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 23:38:23 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Mr. Anderson I assume?"
"Some things are best done by hand," Bill agreed. In the past he had employed hackers to overturn security protocols and to obtain privileged information. This turn they were doing things the old fashioned way. In a slick turn of events doing it by hand was less traceable this time.

"Let's backtrack to the underground harbors," Bill said, leading the way. "If our time and chips are limited, we should  hit the cameras that are going to cause us the most trouble."

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 9:44:26 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

"Sounds good to me, just lead the way," he gestures toward the direction. Meanwhile as they past a few cameras Raphael would have his Reuniclus put in a few chips on where he felt they would be needed. [break][break]

That would be where his Luxray began to growl, others were here. "I think we might have to take care of a few witnesses," he comments an electrical current already going through his arm. Pryde still very much stuck in the old ways of Rocket so unless the pastor had better ideas then. Oh well.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 10:54:13 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Mr. Anderson I assume?"
Bill heard the voices too. Low, bored mutterings from men on duty. Were they guarding something? Keeping watch? Investigating the tunnels? Either way, as Pryde had said they were witnesses. "Let's get them out of the way," Bill said, and there was a dry, gulping sound as his Palossand consumed the liabilities, pulling them under the sand.

Bill walked into the now empty cavern, which was thankfully free of cameras. Thirty seconds later the two bodies were disgorged in the corner, both leaking pink smoke. They weren't dead, just asleep.

Palossand spat out a pile of valuables at Bill's feet. Papers, wallets, keys. He sifted through the items.
"They were mapping the tunnels," he said, unfolding one of the papers to reveal a topographical map. "Not a bad job, either."

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 8:53:56 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

The scientist is quick to drop his hand when it appears their two intruders were swallowed up by something else. Good at least the other wasn't unfamiliar with getting things done. Though he was much more used to just finishing off witnesses it seems like that would best be avoided. No need to have people coming looking for them. So after they came back up and the Father grabbed their items he would call his Musharna. "Make them think what they saw was a dream."
[break][break]

With that it got to work as Pryde looks over to Bill and the map the others were making. "Guess we'll have a little more information to bring," now to explore some more.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Smashing Cameras [M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 21:13:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: