twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 3:51:36 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

A hike to Jagged Pass. He was 5’7. A gym rat. Annoying. Nonetheless, he’s better off braving this terrain than jogging. Exposing himself to people who’d recognize his face, despite his hair changing drastically. He was an undercut having schoolboy lookin-ass. Short sleeve button-up with slacks.

Earrings dangling as he scaled a hill. A kohl-black pokeball let out an electric-blue hound. Skittish at first, but rising to its feet normally. It’d been a while since he let it out for a walk. It made that sound between a bark and a whisper that big dogs do. That ‘boof’.

Uncomfortable. He scaled a cliff and dug out a cigarette. Thinner than ever, trying to taper off. It looked like a match in a book of matches. He whipped out a lighter and lit it, holding it between fingers on a bandaged hand when it wasn’t in a lip. "Hello! Out getting some fresh air, are we?" He said, spotting someone a few feet down. A month ago, a Haunter nearly took his head off. Now, he seemed to be daring such creatures to try again. "I need to take you for a walk." He said, looking back to Manectric. His weird vocalizations would lead any reasonable park ranger to arrest him, even if he wasn’t already wanted for arson.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 7:45:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
ATOP THE PEAKS OF MT. CHIMNEY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

king took in the view, lost in thought. sweat drenched his brow and the turncoats scar throbbed. off to the side, a blaziken meditated peacefully.
[break][break]
the two had used the relative isolation, low-oxygen and hot air to their advantage as they sparred. luc, of course, won. it was like fighting a boulder with legs that could erupt in flames.
[break][break]

king spits into the distance, ears twitching at a voice.
[break][break]

"for fucks sake."
[break][break]

he turns towards the man, glaring upwards.
[break][break]

"the fuck ye doin' out here?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bRLhqL3/grimmylong.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 7:36:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THROH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STORM THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 4:35:32 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Manectric sniffed out a vaguely copper-y taste in the air, in the oxygen-thin foothills. It started to trot, then picked up speed. Legs contracted, then it sprung off the ground. Snatching the blue-grey plate from the air with a Fire Fang, like a frisbee. It looked back to Giona for approval, as the plate 'flinched'. He pulled out a kohl-black ball with the R on it, tossing it at the plate. Manectric then bumped the ball back up to him, as the ball tossed and turned.

He'd disturbed King's quiet. His warrior-poet's inner peace. Ribbons of smoke trailed from Giona, into the already thin air. He felt the need to defend himself, but maintained a gentle smile. "I'm out for a hike. They don't even let me smoke at work." He said, looking down to the blue-haired man. "Oh, one second. I'd hate to talk down to you, in any sense of the word." He said, looking back to Manectric. Giona slowly descended, so as to pet his electric-blue dog. This also brought him to eye-level with King. "So, what are you doing here?"
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 17:09:25 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

luc's keen senses allow him to respond first.
[break][break]
before the crimson skinned pokemon could emerge from the underbrush, the blaziken was moving. the fire-type's fist began to glow with an ivory hue and, with practiced precision and control, centered an AERIAL ACE into the throh's gut. he intentionally held back from euthanizing the random pokemon, only ensuring that's his lungs would be starved of air.
[break][break]

as it dry-heaved, king tossed a lazy capture device at the creature.
[break][break]

king didn't reply to the man at first, simply staring back up at him with a difficult to read expression. he wore a thin layer of sweat on his skin that likely produced a sheen beneath the scorching sun.
[break][break]

only when giona was level with him, did he finally speak.
[break][break]

"a hike, huh?"
[break][break]

the turncoat didn't think much of it, dismissing it mentally. he cracked his neck to the left, then turned his arm in a circle purposefully as he worked out an annoying kink in his shoulder.
[break][break]

"exercise. it's hot as two rattata fuckin' in a wool sock up here though, arceus."

[break][break]

king turned his cerulean gaze onto giona again. people that went out of there way to greet others, especially in the middle of fuckin' no where, always creeped him out. was he just extroverted or a serial killer who didn't quite know he had poorly chosen his next victim?
[break][break]

"ye always approach strangers out've no where like this?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bRLhqL3/grimmylong.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 5:42:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OUTRAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUSHARNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 5:31:06 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Manectric sniffed out a smell that was oddly... calming. The normally alert hound sort of laid down, though it was wide awake. It refused to attack Musharna. Giona noted this, and scaled the cliff, back up to where he was. Climbing over the edge, he rolled over the side and laid flat on his back. He found himself face to face with the large Capybara, wreathed with a pink haze.

It blinked its always shut eye at him, before narrowing it again. Giona reached a warm hand out to pet it, and smiled weakly. Even if he could muster the energy to sicc his hound on it, he wouldn't. He breathed through his nose slowly, hand on its head. He tried lulling the already daydreaming creature into a deep sleep. He dug out a pokeball and pushed the button to its forehead, and a red beam held it.

Giona turned his head to the side, looking down at King. Normally, he'd be down talking to him, but he couldn't muster the energy to descend yet. In fact, he spoke with the vocal fry of someone who just woke up. "Of course not. Normally, they get the jump on me. Even in the break room, a 40 by 40 square foot room, someone finds a way to pounce on my ass." He said, looking down to the blue-haired man.

"Good on you for exercising, man. I find that I get sore all over on days when I don't work out. Do you feel that way too?" He said, looking back to Manectric. Giona dug a pokeball from his pocket, calling it back with a red beam. He then called out another, a purple shadow that sprung to life and scared the bejeezus out of him. He flinched and rolled down, caught by a clawed hand.

Gengar lowered him gently, snickering the whole time. The lethargic boy's eyes widened as he neared the ground, not seeing the hand on the nape of his neck. Giona slipped from its grasp and landed near King, with the purple shadow looming over him with an arched brow, patting his head. It's just barely self-aware enough to wonder if it went too far.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 5:28:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

luc's keen senses allow him to respond first.
[break][break]
"mm."
[break][break]

something about the man rubbed king wrong, but he couldn't place it. like many things, he gave it little more than a cursory thought, tossing it to the void.
[break][break]

"so ye decided it was yer turn then, eh?"
[break][break]

flashing his teeth, he turned to see the blaziken in another bout. the primape lasted longer than his previous opponent, but in the end, it too fell. unconcerned, he tossed an orb at the downed pokemon, eyes sliding back onto giona.
[break][break]

"i've been told my attitude suffers. turns out i get a lil' stir crazy and lash out, ye know?"

[break][break]

a blink is all the reaction king gives, looking down at the fallen man with a raised brow.
[break][break]

"try not ta break something. ye'll be crawlin' down this mountain by yerself."

[break][break]

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 23:36:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDITITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOBBUFFET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHADOW TAG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE

[break]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 6:06:02 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

King was right to sniff something out about him. He was a series of small red flags bundled together. The honda civic with hundreds of gatorade bottles on the floor of people. His undercut was fresh, hairs stood at just a 16th of an inch on the sides of his head. He wore grip tape on his arms like a martial artist, but dressed in all black denim like the self-styled Ghost Expert he presented himself to the world as.

"Well, yeah. My friends at work are kinda scary like that."

He refused to elaborate on this. He spotted something from the corner of his eye. Wobbuffet. This perfect cross-section of animal and punching bag. It seemed a little odd that King didn't sniff it out first. He whistled a simple melody, of the sort you'd find in a mobile above a baby's crib.

Gengar snickered, and leapt over to the inflatable tube man. The pokemon most likely to be outside at a car dealership. It used Hypnosis. A wave of psychic energy seemed to make it grow heavy, before it eventually laid down. He tossed a black ball with the red R on it at the creature, after getting up and taking a knee. "I appreciate your honesty. I think everyone is that kind of person, deep down. It's just a matter of what drives them to give up on social graces." He said, looking aside at King. He winced with pain. His entire body felt like grey static on a TV screen.

"Oh, I count on being able to climb down by myself. If I didn't, I wouldn't have bothered climbing up." He said, trying to summon a gentle smile. Nonetheless, it looked like he was still battling the sensation of just waking up. Sounded like it too; he was still dealing with a slight vocal fry.

Gengar then held its paws over its mouth and snickered, jogging back to the two. It then held out the ball for Giona, and Giona grabbed it, sheepishly trying to hide the R on it.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 4:31:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

king doesn't judge often. a side-effect of not giving a fuck about something, or someone, long enough too. the red flags of the man before him are the usual, and nothing he finds too daunting. 'sides, if the man was something crazy, he'd be put down just as quick as if he tried something.
[break][break]
while his gengar handles the strange punching bag pokemon, luc is off unseen doing his own fighting. when he returns, king simply tosses a pokeball at the downed creature. if it didn't want it, the turncoat would just simply sell it off. chances are, someone would.
[break][break]

despite his intention to hide the rocket logo, king catches it anyways. eyes narrow to pinpoints on the man.
[break][break]

"ye, i agree. i think we're all a little bit fuckin' crazy deep inside, y'know?"

[break][break]

a knowing grin pulls lips back, king throwing a hand into his pocket lazily.
[break][break]

"so, what do ye do for a livin'?"

[break][break]

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 4:55:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYROGUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEADFAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMBOAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAT CRASH

[break]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 8:05:25 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The sun slowly crept across the sky. Slipping away as the two talked, like someone who was pulled aside as the opportunity to escape arises. Clouds overhead that once held white light now reflected the dark yellow of the burgeoning night. Among these clouds is the moon, fighting for attention with light it borrows from the sun.

"Then again, it may not be my place to say how close to nature people really are. I'm just a city slicker."

He refused to elaborate on this. He spotted something from the corner of his eye. Emboar. A gargantuan pig, whose nostrils flared at regular intervals. It nearly got the jump on them, were it not for the lingering scent that Musharna left behind. It looked a little... laid back. Like the pig was ending a long day of wrestling in the mountains. He whistled a simple melody, of the sort you'd find in a mobile above a baby's crib.

Gengar snickered, and looked up above them. It used Hypnosis. A wave of psychic energy seemed to make Emboar grow heavy, before it eventually laid down. He tossed a black ball with the red R on it at the creature, then flinched. It dawned on Giona that King knew. It was too late to play dumb, too. "Matter of fact, I was a little crazy to not switch out these pokeballs at the PC." He said, looking aside at King. He shook a little. It was like Giona was still waking from a nap.

"I'm in the uh, sanitation bid'ness. Billing department." He said, trying to summon a gentle smile. Nonetheless, it looked like he was still battling the sensation of just waking up. He drew slightly closer and lowered his voice, to avoid the acoustics of the mountain carrying the sound down to any wayward Ranger. "I do racketeering and new recruit training for Team Rocket."

Gengar then held its paws over its mouth and snickered, jogging back to the two. It then held out the ball for Giona, and Giona grabbed it, this time prominently displaying the ball to King.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 1:25:21 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]

king gave a gentle shrug at the man's first thought. he didn't care much for guessing of the nature of men; when push came to shove, it'd all burn down anyways.
[break\
[break]

summoned by the commotion, a tyrogue emerged from the brush nearby. deadest on challenging the blaziken, he launched a heavy bodied TACKLE that missed its mark decisively, as he met the earth in a rough tumble, encouraged by the blaziken's own knee.
[break]
[break]

he looks back to catch the other man approaching him, like the main vilian from 'a series of unofrunate events'.
[break]
[break]

"recruitment, eh? just any ol' orphan off the street'll do, yea?"
[break]
[break]

an over simplification, but...

[break][break]

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hexagram (dw)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 23:40:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CONKELDURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JYNX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AVALANCHE

[break]