TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 18:58:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
[BATTLE MUSIC]
"so like. i think we've ran into each other a few times but...never battled. right?" as he scratched behind the ears of his zeraora he looked over to the ranger with a smile. he had remembered the few times they had bumped into each other, the first handling some marowaks, and figured since they ran into each ohter again that a battle would be a good way to pass the time and get to know each other just a little bit more. besides kazimir needed those wins to put his name up on the board.

notes;
if i beat him does he become a pawnsman?

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 5:44:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

The ranger blinks his single eye at the other. "Never battled?" he questions because he can recall very much their time in the ring and he got sucked into playing the 'evil alien.' But then remembers that he didn't remove his mask back stage. Though as he thinks about it he doesn't think he wants his name and face to that. "Uhh right... never battled," he confirmed as he put the ice cream he had in his mouth to help the burning sensation on his tongue. [break][break]

Meanwhile both his Zeraora and Meowstic are enjoying some flavored shaved ice he got them. "I guess I wouldn't mind one, though mind me asking you something first?" he questions with a tilt of his head, "I recall seeing from the festival, you have a Buzzwole right?"

ZbSZ5Yew

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 2:29:46 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
kaz's hand stops running through the fur of his zeraora at the mention of buzzwole and his cat gives him a tilt of the head as the blonde blinks at the one eyed man. did he want to maybe challenge it? it was a pretty beastly pokemon but sometimes kaz had to worry about its strength getting out of hand, however in this case maybe tiring it out with some exercise was...a good idea. "yeah, actually. i try to keep him on the down low but like-" with that he brought out a ball and opened it up, releasing the large bug as it towered over both men striking a pose to show off its massive muscules like it was in some kind of body building contest, "kinda hard to keep a big guy like that a secret y'know? why do ya ask?"

notes;
here he comes. :yugis:

jcdk88DI

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 7:26:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"No no wait-" the younger man attempted to protest but it was too late, and the Ultra Beast was out and Razz couldn't help but face palm. Especially at the panic of those around them seeing an Ultra Beast. Though at the very least Razz and neither of his pokemon reacted to it, clearly they were used to the sight of it. He sighs but allows it, as this whole thing was about the Buzzwole anyways and how the other was so willing to bring them out. [break][break]

"Yeah I can imagine keeping them a secret hard," he is probably the only other in Hoenn who could relate to the other about a Buzzwole at least. Especially if this one was as much of a show off as his own. He looks toward the tense and whispering crowed before looking to Kazimir. [break][break]

"I meant to only ask who you, what brings you to use them when it gets a reaction like this bringing them out?" he questions as he gestures to those around them who haven't run yet.

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 21:52:54 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"well i gotta get him exercise now don't i? if i don't he...well he kind of burns it at home. with me and everyone else. i..." he looks to the crowd that are still around staring at them. some of them with their phones out and taking pictures and recording videos, all of which the large buzzwole decides to pose and flex for them in various different poses. "i...and...well he kinda likes the attention. so yeah its less i feel incline to do it and more cause the poor guy feels left out sometimes if i don't bring him along or let him battle. we usually stick to more...remote places for it though."

kaz rubs the back of his neck as he glances between the crowd and his pokemon and waving at anyone who he caught the line of sight of, knowing that the guy is probably right about being hesitant to call something like this out of he was in kaz's shoes. still there was one important fact about it that he was probably overlooking. "besides they're still pokemon ya know. battling's in their blood. and the wars over so...i figure we might as well get the ones left behind and the people still here used to living together. dontcha think?"

notes;
kaz as a diplomat for ultra beasts?

ZRSYRoaN

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 10:01:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz listens intensely as he considers the other and what he has to say. He knows what its like to have an Ultra Beast with an abundance of energy. And he crosses his arms as he considers what to do himself. Razz knows that his own Buzzwole likes to show off, and there have been times where he rather be free of the burden of keeping it a secret. He hums to himself in thought as he considers for just a bit more before he looks to the crowd. No one really seemed to be giving him much attention as they were all too focused on the Ultra Beast. [break][break]

From his bag he brings out a mask, not really to hide his identity, but more to help with his nerves at what he was about to do. "You know what? I think I get what you mean Wynter," he chuckles behind the mask before he takes out a black ball with red highlights as he tosses the pokeball calling out his own Ulta Beast. Crimson flexing upon release and he hears the crowd gasp. Cameras now turning to record both, thankfully he had already put on the mask. [break][break]

"Then I guess it's our job as their trainers to let them have fun then right?"

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 6:52:15 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

as the ranger sends out his own ultra beast kazimir couldn't help but let out a whistle as he inspects the similar beast to his. "oh yeah, that's definitely a buzzwole. even got the same penchant for showing off like mine." with his comment his own ultra beast approaches its brother beast and flexes a single bicep while letting its pecs dance, almost as if it was trying to communicate with it.

kazimir walked over to the opposite side of their little battlefield as people gave him some space and he let out another whistle to grab the attention of his ultra beast who looked back at his trainer and broke his little show with his cousin and joined kazimir at his side. "alright why don't we start off here, jorgen go out with a MEGA PUNCH BREAKER!"

the ultra beast's wings suddenly beat wildly as it balled up a fist very tightly to the point that one close enough could hear the rubbing of skin as it shot forward aiming a mega punch right for the solar plexus of its opponent.

notes;
buzzwole used mega punch!

V_efjZMY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:50:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

When the other Buzzwole comes close Crimson shows off his muscles as well. Buzzing along with them, communicating in their own way. Seeming excited to see yet another of its kind. It made them excited to have a challenge! [break][break]

Crimson separates from it’s fellow ultra beast as it takes up a ready position. Knocking it’s fist together in excitement before flying at the other. Razz gives a whistle through his mask and rather collides his punch with the other THUNDER PUNCH, intending to shock the other while their fist punched.[break][break]

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 14:06:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

sparks literally flew as the two fists collided with one another and both ultra beasts were in a stalemate. at least that's what it would seem at first, one might not notice the sparks that danced around kazimir's buzzwole who broke away from its cousin by jumping back and raising its large fists up for another attack. "alright jorgen let's go with LARIAT INTO THE SHADOWS!" the ultra beast's loud buzzing was a sign of its excitment as it flexed its arms and held them out to spin at a blazing speed...only to suddenly stop and trip up as sparks erupted around its body and it braced itself as it felt its whole body lock up "whoa! talk about electrifying!"

notes;
buzzwole was paralyzed!
buzzwole can't move!

D4Hk8f1L

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 11:53:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a smirk behind the mask as his plan worked off as intended. Stopping the other in its tracks before it could give off a stronger move. At the success Crimson flexes as if to show off it’s superior power. This was so thrilling to have another of his kind to spar with! “Don’t let it go to your head, it's not over yet,” Razz warns, knowing better than to celebrate too early like Crimson enjoyed. [break][break]

The ranger gives another whistle, taking advantage of the fact that his opponent was paralyzed as now his fist was covered in a cold aura before it dashes forward again with a combination of his legs and wings before going in for ICE PUNCH

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 5:27:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the duo could see the oncoming fist covered in ice that was dead set on them as well as the buzzwole behind it. "c'mon don't let them sell ya anything jorgen!" as the fist came down on the other ultra beast it was quick to suddenly puff out its chest to meet the fist with its giant pecs as they flexed. this show of bulking up might not actually save it from feeling the chill of the cold sweep over its body and threaten to freeze its joints in ice it was still a way for it to prove that it wasn't going to go down without a serious fight. even if it was all for show. "hah! gonna have to try harder than that to take him down! a little bit of ice ain't gonna be enough mr ranger!"

notes;
buzzwole used bulk up (atk and def up! +1)!
buzzwole was hit by ice punch, its super effective!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 0:18:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Crimson shakes their wrist after coming slammed their fist on the rock hard muscles of their fellow Ultra Beast and he buzzes with amusement. Seeming to go along the lines of ‘what you can do i can do better’ type of communication as Crimson moved back and follows suit and flexed his body showing off for the crowd around them. [break][break]

[break][break]

BULKING UP so that when they would hit again. Razz just shrugs nonchalantly at Kazimir. Sadly the ranger just didn’t get as hyped as the other seemed to get. “Maybe not a little bit of ice, but more can pile on,” after all who would know the other’s Buzzwole’s weakness than someone with the same ultra beast.

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 0:50:49 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the ranger was right, the weakness of a buzzwole was ice. yet kazimir was confident that his could handle it, it seemed like a tough customer after all so a little bit of ice shouldn't be a bother right?

wrong.

"go in for a mega punch!" his pokemon followed his order and as it glared, if it had eyes anyway, at the opposing ultra beast showing off his own beast raced forward to deliver a mega punched aimed right at the solar plexus. That ws the plan but as the buzzwole made his way over he suddenly stopped in his tracks as his body began to twitch and ice exploded from around his joints freezing him in place as the bug started to shiver inside of its prison.

notes;
buzzwole used mega punch, but it was frozen!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 10:26:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

For a moment there was some concern with how long a battle between ultra beast could last. While the ice punch was useful, it wasn't as effective as the other was saying. Though he was pretty sure they were just doing it for those watching them. So if anyone wanted to come for either and their experience was from watching this. Well sucks to be them if they came with an ice type. [break][break]

Cleverness aside, Razz wanted to end this quickly. There is a glow between trainer and pokemon as they worked toward a Z-move to end this while the other Buzzwole was frozen solid. Intending to end this here and now. Crimson going for a finishing blow with SPACE JAM to try and finish the other bug off. [break][break]

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kaz vs razz (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 16:26:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"hey try to move outta the way!" kaz cried out as he watched the approaching enemy buzzwole come right for them. his own was still frozen and couldn't move leaving him to their mercy or in this case slaughter as he was hit by a z move that knocked himo ut of his frozen prison and sent him flying and skidding across the ground until he stopped at kazimir's feet where he raised a hand up only for it to fall over as his body went limp. "ouch...that's not gonna be good for his pride. looks like your the better ultra beast traininer here mr ranger. seriously when did you two form a z move? i don't think i've even done that with my own ultra beast and the like. that's amazing."

notes;
buzzwole fainted! razz wins!

[/quote]