November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 10:59:50 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Slateport's harbor was a liability. It was a tangled mess of well-maintained plankways, coiled ropes, and a port-authority that was dramatically understaffed by Rockets. In fact, one of the faces was an ex-rocket. A woman by the name of Sarah Parker. 

It was one thing to be League, but quite another to be an defector. Even if she hid under a desk the rest of her life, Sarah's skull was still packed with faces. She was a liability. 

Bill strode down the sunset dock, heading for the port office. It was Sunday, and Sarah would be inside, chatting with her colleagues in her shallow, brittle voice. She had a knack of sounding like she was going to burst into tears at any moment. 

Are you ready? Bill asked. There was a microphone hidden in his badge of Articuno, sending his words across the harbor to where and would be in position to start the distraction. Unlike Sarah they were loyal to Rocket, dependable, and would still be breathing at 8pm.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 11:16:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Was Temp loyal to Rocket? Very.

Would he be able to cause a distraction? Hell yeah.

Was he dependable? Now, that one was kind of varied.

See, where Temp had a lot of spunk and energy and what have you.... the man was about as smart as a bag of bricks.

needed to sneak onto a boat or something, right?

Well, Temp would facilitate that in the only way he knew how. By walking over to the first guy he saw leaving said boat and punching the fuck out of him.

A mad cackle left him when a buff sailor's fist met his jaw. The rest of the piddling crew came off, both trying to pull the two brawling men off of each other.

Distraction... for boat.... success?
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
too far from home to call it quits
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 11:43:35 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]
[attr="class","text-space icon"]

Readiness doesn't mean words for a trained predator, the glint of danger well-hidden under autumn sleeves as the dragon slinks its way around the hunting grounds. It means a clear mind, the controlled pace of a heart and an unquenchable thirst for the scent of rust. It means a sharpness that clings to every detail and a readiness to drop one plan to create a new one on the fly.
[break][break]
Whilst Bill may cover the grounds and Temp churns the seas, Ryuuzaki watches the skies, footsteps silenced as he glides over the rooftops with haste. His attention lingers on the commotion that one kicks up, a quick punch turning into a nasty brawl - Whilst not quite the distraction he expects, he can at least appreciate the effectiveness of such brute force tactics.
[break][break]
With a quiet sigh, he makes his move, readily shadowing Bill from the skylines and marking out every escape route present in the area.
[break][break]
There will be no salvation for those who dare to stray from this path.

[attr="class","headerbox"]

+

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #f9f9f9; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 203, 133, 0; --accent: #cb8500 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #f9f9f9; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #f9f9f9 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 12:29:46 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Are you ready?"

Bill didn't hear a peep from his associates. They must already be on the move, he reasoned. They were professionals, after all, and their silence meant only one thing: inability to respond.

He approached the port-authority, listening outside their office as radio squawked to life inside. There was a chatter and static, something about a fight breaking out. 

There was bustle inside as the officers got ready, and the door burst open to reveal...
not Sarah. Well, that's why I'm here. Bill broke into a sprint, his sandals banging a frantic tattoo on the boardwalk as he intercepted the officers. "Help!" he shouted, waving to get their attention. The trio of port officers turned and stopped, their looks conflicted. "Please, I need your help," Bill said, resting his hands on his knees and breathing hard. "I'm sorry sir, but we have our hands full right now," one of the officers said. "No, you've got to help me. There's a dead body under the boardwalk!"

The trio froze. The leader was the first to recover. She was a sever looking woman with a sneer like a Electrode. "I'll head for the fight. You two get the body." She stuck her head back into the port office and called out in a harsh voice. "SARAH! Put your vest on. You're coming with me."

-Bill is leading the two officers away to the 'dead body'
-Sarah and the leader of the port officers are heading towards the fight

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 16:15:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was busy grappling a buff man and blowing kissy faces at him to piss him off.

Unlike the rowdy sailors, Temp was trained and ready to fight. He also liked the pain, a masochist, and the thrill of the hits and promise of bruising didn't bother him. A fresh welt was raised on his cheek promised to purple later and throbbed in pain.

A sudden laugh when the other man lost his footing, which Temp used to hurl him into the water.

The other two sailors, who had mostly just been trying to break up the two men, circle Temp. He just grins and takes a running leap off the edge of the shore. For those who wasn't aware of his Medicham hiding on a roof and helping him along with her Psychic, it would look like he practically flew across the small gap of water.

The boarding ramp was kicked off, leaving him alone on the boat.

"That's what you get for sleeping with my bitch, Harold!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 12:37:56 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

It's fascinating to watch how people react to unexpected stimuli - From the stunned look he snatches through the windows to the way that they split up, dead bodies washing up aren't exactly a new experience but rather a rare sight in these parts. So the distraction won't quite work for long, not that it will once they realise there's no body to begin with...
[break][break]
Or Bill creates one.
[break][break]
Regardless, what happens to the two officers is the least of his concerns. A gentle tap of his finger against his thigh signals the start of his hunt, the sky seeming to darken as a storm looms on the horizon. With Temp having grabbed hold of the ship, Ryuuzaki's watching as the target and her supervisor get closer to the ship and the poor sailors, fingers idly stretching and curling as the first drops of rain begin to fall with Lily's graceful dance.
[break][break]
Not just yet.
[break][break]
"You there! What do you think you're doing?" With a voice loud enough to match her personality, the supervisor yells at the one who dares to disturb the peace of her harbours, an accusatory finger pointed at the culprit as the other hand rests at her hips. "Put your hand up or we'll make you!"
[break][break]
Beside her, Sarah flinches but her stance betrays her years of experience in warfare, her hands naturally gravitating towards her pockets.
[break][break]
"You have till the count of three to surrender!"

+

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #f9f9f9; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 203, 133, 0; --accent: #cb8500 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #f9f9f9; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #f9f9f9 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 0:37:00 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"No, you've got to help me. There's a dead body under the boardwalk!"

"This way, quick," Bill said, leading the officers away from the docks. The uniformed fodder followed him along the boardwalk, their hard shoes clattering on the weathered wood.

They hurried down the stairs and along the sand. The beach dipped down here, transforming the boardwalk into the roof of a dirty crawl space.
"Under here," Bill said, pointing into the shadows. "I saw a body. I'm sure of it."

The officers looked at each other, and then back to Bill. He looked reputable, and it was their duty to check out reports from the public. "Thanks for your help Sir," said the thinner officer, "we'll take it from here." He man sent out a Corphish, flicked on his flashlight, and the trainer-Pokemon pair crawled into the darkness. 

Sound crackled through Bill's earpiece at the least opportune time. "That's what you get for sleeping with my bitch, Harold!" The officer turned around, looking for the source of the noise. "Did you say anything?"
"No. Maybe it was someone up on the boardwalk,"
Bill suggested. The officer looked up and nodded, satisfied with the explanation. 

Before Bill could turn off his receiver, the voice of the man's superior's sounded through the earpiece.
"You there! What do you think you're doing?" The officer's head snapper around, locking on to Bill's ear. "Are you...wearing an eaARGH!-" The beach under the officer's feet opened up, and he disappeared into the mouth of the waiting Pallosand. Tanned hands clawed at the sand as it closed over his head, sucking him down and smoothing itself out. Soon the disturbance stopped.  

-Bill showed the two officers where the body is
-One of them went under the boardwalk to investigate, the other stayed outside with Bill
-The officer heard the transmissions from Ryuuzaki and Temp, and Bill sent him to Arceus

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 15:15:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Harold, presumably, holds his shattered and bloody face from the altercation. He's leaning on one of his buddies for support, anger as well as confusion on the remnants of his face.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" He yells at Temp, voice wet. For the moment the two men ignore the officers, even as the leader tried to bark and cut in. Their voices are louder and mouths happen to be quicker.

"Emily Mackie, fucker! I know you slid her dick!" Temp shouts back. Blood drips down from his nose, eye blackened but otherwise in better shape of the two.

The rain starts to pick up.

"Who the fuck is Emily?!"

"ENOUGH." Before the stupidity can continue any longer, the leader cuts in with a barked order. She demands for answers, parroted by the sailors.

Temp ignores her and darts to duck into the cabin. Thankfully for the narrative, the sailors had left the key next to the ignition. The boat is roaring to life and he floors it, slapping the small fishing boat in reverse and fishtailing to turn it around. He slams on the speed.

The boat and the dock it's still anchored to groan.

close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 10:38:31 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

Having to cover for his partners in crime seems like somewhat of a hassle, yet he is obligated to do so since they're on the same side. Thankfully, Lir has Temp's back, his Acid Armour allowing him to blend perfectly with the rain and slip past the guards to loosen the boat's ropes. With this, Temp should be able to pull out of the harbour, drawing the group into open waters.
[break][break]
As the sailors and the officials prepare to jump into their own boats to keep up the chase, Ryuuzaki makes his way to the harbour's edge, ready to trail the group atop his Lapras. How convenient is it that this job takes places by the waters. After its done, Ryuuzaki's sure that they'll have no need to clean up after their mess.

+

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 12:55:32 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Emily Mackie, fucker! I know you slid her dick!" blasted the transmission from Bill's earpiece. He laughed, and there was a little commotion from under the boardwalk. "There's something under here, said the officer, but it's not a body, it's a sand-" the officer's words were cut off by a handful of sand. The grains filled his mouth and nose, and crammed downwards, packing his lungs. 

"All quiet over here," Bill said to and . There was a soft crunching as the body sunk into the beach. He would hold onto the remains of the two officers and their Pokemon. There were many uses for a corpse. "Any trouble on that end?"

-Bill killed the second officer
-Coast clear 
-Checks in with Temp and Ryuu

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 6:56:40 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
When it was freed by 's pokemon, the boat shot forward enough to jostle Temp and almost knock him off his feet.

He managed to get a clip away before he heard boats on his tail. A slick grin and a laugh escapes him, bouncing over the waters.

"All good over here, dude!" Temp answers , finally free to talk for the moment. He licks the blood from his teeth and peers back into the mirror.

"I'm almost at the spot! Get ready!" For what, who knows, but that was the fun of this kind of thing. Just cause I don't know what's going on doesn't mean they don't
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 15:45:05 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

It's good to be on the open water, even when rain batters them down mercilessly. As Temp leads them further from shore, Ryuuzaki is keeping an eye on the additional sailors, beckoning for Lily to move closer. Daggers shoot through the veil of rain, landed precisely between the eyes as a frigid Ice Beam solidifies the knives position in their heads. One by one, they're picked off, their bodies dropping into the waters like a pathetic game of dominos.
[break][break]
The crackling of their comms catches his attention, a brief hand signal giving Lir the go ahead as Ryuuzaki taps into the channel. "Temp's honestly quite good at creating a distraction." Leaning over to peer into the water, how satisfying it feels to be unable to locate even a single trace of his victims thus far. "We shouldn't have much problems cleaning up."
[break][break]
In the mean time, the Vaporeon steadily closes the gap between him and the target, picking up speed with every beat of his tail. And when Sarah remains just within his grasp, he leaps clean of the water in a brilliant arc over the boat, his jaws locking as he viciously Bites down onto the traitor's shoulder and drags her into the churning waters below. The rain is quick to cover his tracks, the leader of this wild goose chase left in shock as her attention turns from the arrest of to the rescue of her colleague.
[break][break]
And yet, she may just be too late. The icy waters gnaw at Sarah's body, threatening to send it into shock as the thought of resurfacing taunts her. No matter how much Sarah attempts to struggle, she only loses precious oxygen.
[break][break]
It's only a matter of time before she meets a tragic end, pulled deeper and deeper into a lightless grave.

+

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 15:00:14 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Palossand reappeared, and disgorged a duffel bag onto the sand. Bill picked it up and doubled back, stepping fast and light as he approached the port-authority. He slipped inside the now deserted outpost, and dumped out the bag, covering the floor of the place in explosives straight from the Rocket armory.

Confident in his colleagues, Bill rifled through some papers, purloined a few badges, and picked up a set of important looking keys, before leaving through the back door. 

"Great work. Voltorbs down. It's all yours,"
Bill said to and , as he disappeared into the crowded streets of the Slateport waterfront.

All they needed to do now was to crash a boat into the building so that the explosion looked like an accident. He'd be waiting with a finger on the detonator.

-Bill set up the explosives
-Gave Temp and Ryuuzaki the go ahead

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 6:00:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"You got it, boss-bro!" Snapping the boat back around, Temp kicks it into high gear and races towards the station. It takes a moment to rig the boat into a forced position, so it would keep going as it was even when it wasn't manned.

"Remember to grab me, Ryuu-bro!" And Temp took a leap off the back of the boat, hitting the water in a diver's arc to reduce any splashing.

By the time he surfaced, the station was already in flames. Temp waded in the water and waited for his rescue as he watched them lick at the sky.

close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
No Safe Harbor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 8:53:32 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

Ah, right. He'd almost forgotten about the signature fireworks to end it all off. Years of finishing the job from the shadows had taught him not to cause a ruckus, and he supposes that's the one good thing that comes with partners for a job.
[break][break]
It takes him an immense amount of willpower not to snort at his given nickname, a hand extended to grab Temp from the churning waters. Target eliminated, bodies disposed of, message sent - There have been a few unfortunate casualties but the ends justify the means, don't they? With a sharp tug, he hauls the man onto Lily's back, patting her shoulders as she takes them away from the scene of crime.
[break][break]
At some point, Lir joins them aboard the Lapras, coughing and wheezing until he finally spits a ring up into Ryuuzaki's waiting hands.
[break][break]
Shiny, metallic and cold as its previous owner.
[break][break]
He takes one good look at it, before tossing it back into the sea.

+

made by gimmick