played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 11:20:35 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    The club near the beach was packed, loud, and full of life. Claude, who had emptied many bottles of alcohol was among the sea of people on the dance floor. Their bodies move to the rhythms and beats of the music. Sweaty bodies rub against each others and everybody was reek of alcohol. 

After a few hours had passed, Claude grew tired. So he stumbled his way back home. Luckily, he reached the villa he bought in one piece. The villa was costly as it faced the sea, but it was nothing to Claude. He searched his pockets for the keys. It took him a while but once he got a grab on it he jammed the key onto the lock, and turned it. The weight of his body was enough to push the door open. Once he was in he slammed the door shut, finally safe from the outside world. 

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 1:50:31 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Once he was in he slammed the door shut, finally safe from the outside world.

Half the lights in the house were on, and Bill was relaxing in Claude's chair, drinking a glass of ice water. The slender, imported glassware was almost half full of the little cubes, and they chimed pleasantly as he took another drink. Lilycove avoided the brunt of the summer heat by being on the coast, but that didn't mean the nights weren't hot and sweaty. Case in point: Claude.

"You look like you need a shower, Claude" Bill said, his voice light and free of judgement. Bill didn't need a shower. He was spotless. From his creaseless polo down to his deck shoes that were free of sand or grit. 

Bill got up, crossing the plush apartment to open the fridge.
"Let me get you something for that hangover you're going to have tomorrow." He found a bottle of sports drink behind the champagne. "Have a good night out?" 

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 8:44:43 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    His body froze and his eyes widened. It was as if all the alcohol had been flushed out from his system as he tried to process what he just saw and heard. As if the person in front of him was a ghost.

”What the fuck are you doing here,”.

He ignored the question entirely. His veins were filled with adrenaline. He did not know whether he should be scared or thankful. It was all too confusing and too sudden, he was not prepared for any of this.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 13:40:08 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"I just dropped in to borrow a cup of ice," Bill said with a smile. "Sorry for the shock Claude, but I waited outside for almost three hours! Eventually I just let myself in."

Bill had never experienced a teenage Claude, let alone the young adult that stood before him. As far as he was concerned, what was Claude's was his, same as it had been when they had all lived together. They were family. They shared everything. And Bill was certain he had taught Claude enough hospitality to always invite someone inside and offer them a cold drink.

"You're looking pretty pale, Claude. Even for an Anderson."

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 14:34:22 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    His mind was foggy. He didn’t know what he should do, which then gave him a headache shown clearly by the way his hand pressed against his temple. Bill was right nevertheless, he needed a shower, he reeked of sweat and alcohol. ‘Fuck! Since when have I ever cared about any of these,’.

”H-help yourself, I’m going to take a shower first.” he then disappeared into his room. He was even more confused when he thought about what he had said, ‘why did I talk like that?’ he asked himself in disbelief. 

After a fresh shower, he put on some clean and decent clothes before heading back to the living room. He couldn’t believe how fast he was sobering up. Had it been a normal night, he would have passed out and waked up with a really bad hangover. 

”Umm, do you need anything to drink?” he asked his father. ‘Fuck! Stop talking so weird!’, he scolded himself. It was as if he had no control over his tongue nor actions at all. 

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 1:26:28 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"I'm fine, thanks," Bill said, smiling as he rattled the glass in his half-full glass. Claude was obviously offering alcohol, something Bill hadn't touched in years. How different he must look and smell. So clean, now. "Do you need another drink?" He laughed, patting the couch beside him. "Sit down, Claude. I'm just here to catch up. After the bank I figured we could do with a chat."

Bill looked around the house. It was well furnished, plush, and inviting. "It's a nice place you've got here. Glad to see you're putting my money to good use. Did you know that Lars hasn't spent a cent of what I left him?" 

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 14:06:34 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude could not find any humour in the joke. Not because it wasn’t humorous, but because he was still shocked that his father was in his house. 

He refused the other’s offer by sitting on a couch opposite of the man instead. Despite wanting to be polite, he really did not have what it took to be physically close with his father. 

”Have you met him?” he asked after the mention of Lars. Like always it was no use delaying things with Claude, the only language he understood was a straight to the point one. 

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 3:05:36 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Not yet," Bill said. "He's always out an about, and I'm not about to make an appointment at the Rangers Office to see my own son." He chuckled at the idea. "The closest I've been is watching one of his matches in the tournament. I caught part of it down at the beach, and saw the rerun on TV."

Bill finished his drink and headed to the kitchen for a refill. "How about you? Have you seen Lars lately? Or Leanna for that matter?"

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 3:58:03 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
  That name... Things couldn’t have gotten any worse. 

”So you don’t know?” his tone was different. There was something dark behind his voice. It might be rage, or sorrow, perhaps disappointment, and maybe all of them altogether. 

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:49:14 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Bill didn't know. 

"Know what?" he asked, voice lowering. Ice clinked against the side of his glass, unbearably loud in the tense silence that could only be a prelude to tragedy.

"Claude. What happened to Leanna?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Happy Reunion! Yay!
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:43:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: