part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
alignment test
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 9:41:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
EVA is also Neutral Good ^_^

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,415 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
alignment test
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 12:00:12 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
HIDEO is True Neutral, but is leaning heavily towards Good alignments. Leans a bit more towards Chaotic than Lawful, but only slightly.

True Neutral

A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights