Road Wreck (M)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 20:12:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Kiara entered the junkyard with a wave of confidence, she wasn't participating in the summer tourney but that wasn't going to prevent her from destroying things. The challenge drew in quite the crowd but Kiara wasn't worried: there were plenty of cars to destroy.

Walking through the junkyard she glimpses at ruined cars with disinterest. She was here for the challenge, 'fragile' cars would not exceed the expectations she had.

Wandering deeper into the junkyard she found it: A large van that looked to be in perfect condition, Kiara figured it was only here due to its age.

"This will do nicely" Sliding a pokeball out of her belt she clicks it, a braxien appearing next to her.

"Fire Blast" Twirling around the twig, an ember ignites onto it. Without hesitation Kiara's braixen launches it onto the van.

O8J76WIW
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 20:49:26 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

destroying cars sounds pretty fun. aaron doesn't need any more convincing beyond that, but he sees the bold special prize on the flyer and makes a beeline for the junkyard. he scans the stock of rust buckets and sees a cute girl working on a van that looks like it might actually belong to one of the crew members overseeing this event. he walks towards the van, feeling the warmth of the fire blast the closer he gets. 
[break][break]
"mind if i help out?" aaron unzips his backpack and a pikachu pops her head out, nose twitching. "give that van a thunderbolt."
[break][break]
his pikachu looks confused — they've never done property damage before — but hops out of the bag and onto the ground after a heartbeat, static snapping from her electric pouches. in a flash of harsh light, a bolt of lightning passes through the van. 
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

ATFT0guK

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 19:52:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Kiara is shocked when her braixen's move hardly dented the van, much like her trainer the braixen is also surprised. An annoyed snort as it prepares to attack the van again, they needed to be swift since the competition had a time limit.

It's not long till another participant of the challenger approaches, Kiara turns towards Aaron blue eyes glaring him down. "Sure, I guess." Eyebrows raise when a pikachu's head pops out from the trainers backpack, observing silently when the bolt of thunder results in the van releasing a small puff of smoke.

"That's decent.." She states, eyes shifting back to her braixen giving the fire-type a nod. The braixen leaps onto the cars windshield, claws scratching at the glass in an attempt to shatter it.

HOoLgbKQ
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 4:09:46 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

the welcoming glare burns hotter than the fire blast that left a dent in the car. aaron turns towards the van, still holding his bag awkwardly, and watches his pikachu light the car up like he is much more interested in that than the girl beside him. "... thanks," he says, risking a look at her. she's watching her braixen, so he turns his head and watches the fire-type, too. 
[break][break]
the braixen's claw attack sends cracks across the windshield like a spiderweb. "nice one!" 
[break][break]
he fishes a pokeball out of his bag and tosses it in the direction of the van. it bounces impotently off the door and releases his feraligatr in a flash of white light. she sets her sights on the braixen slashing at the windshield, teeth bared. aaron sets the record straight: "no, attack the van.
[break][break]

the water-type blinks (yet another member of his team that has never experienced the highs and lows of ruining someone's car) but obliges at his urgent gesturing. she raises her claws and slashes at the driver's side door.
[break][break]

A0qrj07_

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:56:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She's pleased at the sight of the cracked windshield. Her smile only spreading when the other trainer complimented her. "I know" She remarks cockily, giving her Braixen a pat well done.

Kiara looks at the feraligatr, eyes gleaming with high expectations. "Now he looks like a heavy hitter" Kiara states, a smirk forming when the side door gets demolished by Aaron's feraligatr.

Nodding to her braixen, the fire-type launches a flamethrower where the van had been recently damaged.

"Name's Kiara" She walks over, extending an open hand. Waiting for her companions introduction.

Q_qf7mgd
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 12:40:10 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

aaron cheers as his feraligatr's attack caves in the door and leaves deep, winding grooves in the metal. now that was sick. at the sound of the girl's voice, his exuberant praise and clapping dies down. oh right — he's supposed to look cool. "she is," he responds proudly. 
[break][break]
her braixen unleashes another burst of fire towards the now-damaged van. he's content to watch from his spot, but he sees the girl heading towards him in the corner of his eye.
[break][break]
"kiara, huh?" he takes her hand with a smile and gives it a firm shake. it feels weirdly formal — like a business deal. he lets go. "i'm aaron. nice to finally get your name."
[break][break]
"ice fang, ellie," he orders offhandedly before turning his attention back to kiara. "you part of the tournament?" 
[break][break]
his feraligatr opens her mouth, breath coming out in white wisps, and chomps down on the metal with icy teeth. 
[break][break]

lFQsYQCj

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 21:43:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Kiara felt that Aaron and his pokemon were doing all the hard work. She began to feel a little embarrassed because of Braixen's poor preformance, but reminded herself that this was a collaborative effort.

Kiara laughs out of response to Aaron's comment, shaking his hand loosely before releasing it. "Well nice to meet you." She states before shaking her head to the question. "Nah, battling's not really my style." She glances towards Braixen, a nod is given towards the fire-type.

The braixen then proceeds to attack the van with a series of scratches, then channeling energy a psychic is shot towards it.

" you?"

dKQevEY3

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 22:04:17 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

the top of the doorframe gives way beneath eleora's teeth, the icy edge of her bite weakening the metal. she jerks her head, but it doesn't come away even with all her strength. 
[break][break]
aaron feels pleased to get a laugh out of kiara. she came across pretty unfriendly when he first showed up, but now he feels like he's making pretty good progress on giving off an okay impression. "it's not?" he glances sidelong at the charred van and its cracked windshield. "could've fooled me." could've fooled him twice, watching her nod to her braixen — a silent order to continue battering the once pristine vehicle. 
[break][break]
"me? nah. not this time." he takes out another pokeball. they have a bit of time left; why not try out something new? his own braixen appears in a flash of light and watches the property damage quietly. "maybe next tournament, though."
[break][break]
"use psychic to lift the van!" he orders his braixen, who is still a bit beside herself that her trainer has gone rogue like this. she takes out her twig wand and aims it at the van. with some concentration, it begins to lift off the ground, higher and higher until —[break][break]
"drop it."
[break][break]
— the van abruptly comes crashing down. 
[break][break]

lk|ZNfPN

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 7:17:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The van looks completely different from when they first started. She's impressed at how much damage they did to it, she glanced towards the timer: they even had some time left. Kiara nods to his question, battling took to much out of her and she already had her job to worry about. "I mean I know how to battle, just prefer not to do it." She corrects herself with a small shrug.

"Go for it, I've heard that the prizes are worthwhile." Aaron's own braixen takes the stage, and Kiara releases a whistle when it uses psychic on the van. Her own braixen did not have the ability to lift the entire van. The vehicle slams down with a loud crash, and Kiara glances to her own Braixen. "You can learn from his braixen." She jokes in a smug manner.

There was enough time for one last attack, Clearing her throat Kiara nods towards her braixen which sends out another blast of flames towards the totaled car.

"We did it, thanks for all your work."
hqRktrD3

·
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 3:15:59 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"me too." it seems everyone he runs into in this city has two cents about the tournament when he mentions he's abstaining from it. gym badges, sick prizes — it's like dangling a bone in front of a caged growlithe. there's no way he can go toe-to-toe with the competition, not with his ragtag group. "but, nah. next time."
[break][break]
aaron looks towards the timer. shit, he thinks. we're almost out of time. he looks towards the van, mangled by various attacks. his feraligatr slashes at the vehicle a few seconds before the buzzer goes off. the van is unrecognizable, resembling the other junk vehicles scattered around the yard. 
[break][break]
"we make a pretty good team," he declares, turning towards kiara. "thanks for letting me crash the car destroying party you were having."
[break][break]

+ BONUS STAGE: DESTROY CAR 4 @kiara [break]total: 448

XUPxA|6V

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Road Wreck (M)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 5:06:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@kiara