November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Angelo [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 15:03:02 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Bill didn't see Lars appear. He only had eyes for Angelo. He strode through the wreckage and, in front of his son, locked eyes with his rival.

"The mug is broken," he said, like a judge handing down a death sentence. Behind him Palossand consumed the pieces of the shattered item.

"What now?" The words implied that there was something to do now, and that it was up to Angelo to locate that course of action and then complete it expediently. Chill Bill was gone. This was Kill Bill. 

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Bill vs Angelo [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 16:34:15 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

didn’t want any of his gum. His head though, that's more likely...[break][break]

It was an accident.” He responds, less of an apology and more of a blasé statement of fact. Fit with a casual shrug to boot. “What d’you want me to do? Glue it back together for you?” An eyebrow is raised, defiant (foolishly so) as he feels the murderous waves radiating off the blonde – Bill's fury coating rebellion on his tongue. [break][break]

It seemed that the and Articuno bug had released its grip on Angelo after a hard look in the metaphorical mirror… That, or the cracked reflection of his broken sunglasses.[break][break]

Speak of the devil however, and it shall appear. [break][break]

Oh. Lars, hey.” Angelo casually greets his friend, surrounded by destroyed merchandise bearing his face and the looming presence of the man he did not know was his father, ready to rip his neck from his shoulders. “What’re you doing around here? Not looking for your own merchandise, I hope?” Considering it’s all gone… [break][break]

It's then that a blissfully unaware teenage staff member emerges from the back of the tent, holding onto porcelain with careful hands like she’s cradling a million fan’s hopes and dreams. [break][break]

Good news, we’ve found the last of our 'Laurence Anderson Father's Day mugs' stock out bac— Oh… Oh my. Oh my goodness! It’s THE Laurence Anderson! M-Marge! Marge come out here! It's Mr Lars!” Cue the small cashier fanning herself with her free hand, bouncing on the tips of her toes as she begins to wheeze half-way between hyperventilation and giddy laughter. [break][break]

Are these your friends? I’m so sorry but there’s only one ‘Number one Dad’ mug left…” She looks concerned before, with a dramatic gasp, holds the mug out towards Lars. “As you’re here, sir! It would be wonderful if you could sign. I’m sure one of your friends here would treasure it!” The ‘or you could give it to me’ is left unsaid…

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

notes here

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #8fa8cf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8fa8cf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8fa8cf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8fa8cf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Bill vs Angelo [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 17:04:41 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Why the hell would I want my own merchandise, it’s—” he trailed off before another voice shattered the silence.

He then pinched the bridge of his nose again. He didn’t need this stress!

“È imbarazzante, ecco cos'è!*” he grumbled; hoping nobody would understand what he said just now.

He saw the mug that was being held in his direction, before taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

The deity was strangely quiet—probably already dead from extreme embarrassment at this point. But then again legendary Pokémon didn’t die mostly, right? Right?

“Mamma mia,” he groaned as he looked at Angelo, who looked like he’d been dunked in a clown booth. While he didn’t know that the other person was actually il vecchio, he pinched the bridge of his nose once again.

“Seriously, man?” he added as he looked at his fellow courier. “What’s Sky going to say about all…you know what, never mind, you’re both in this shit,” he continued as he grabbed the mug and sighed once again.

He then turned to face Angelo—seeing as he was the one he was familiar with, and placed the mug in his hands.

“I swear, man, you’ve embarrassed me more times than I can legit count,” he said to the other.

“And I thought the thong that whipped out was bad enough.”

* It’s embarrasing, that's what it is!

since he is here as the “tiebreaker”, Lars gives the win to Angelo!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Bill vs Angelo [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:57:56 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: