Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 17:40:50 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]
THIS FUCKIN' WOMAN AGAIN...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
"no games this time. i don't have the patience for it."
[break][break]
king stood next to the woman, his arm nestled tightly against his chest by a sling. he sported of a number of noticeable bruises; splotches of purple and yellows. his lip sported a nasty gash that was slow to heal. he flicks his tongue along his lips, feeling the bitter iron of his wound.
[break][break]

he didn't falter, or show weakness. even with each agonizing breath.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king1]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king1 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/f8HF0Yc/grimmylong2.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 15:04:33 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"I don't play games."[break][break]

Emma stands next to him but doesn't dare make contact. With every shift of his weight, she side-steps or leans away. Even without her eyesight, she is perceptive and quick on her feet. Sparks of electricity catch her attention, igniting her peripherals and bleeding through the dark sunglasses she wears.[break][break]

Every day is an improvement, but even she has to admit that this might have been a bold task to take on. The bright lights were likely not ideal for recovery.[break][break]

"Are you going to survive, Wayland?"[break][break]

His raspy breath spurs her line of questioning.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 4:55:04 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]

"sure ye don't."
[break][break]
king dismisses her words before they could rise an anger out of him. he doesn't miss the jump from her in his every movement. silently, he rolls his eyes.
[break][break]
"relax, i'm not gonna do shit to ye."
[break][break]
cerulean orbs look out onto the mass of pikachu seeming to bleed out from every nook and cranny. methodically, he releases the contents of three balls onto the field. three divisions of falinks line themselves up, like the roman legions of old, and mentally prepare for what comes next.
[break][break]
before an order could be placed, a growl rises from king's throat.
[break][break]
"i'll live, ye. quit askin' me stupid ass questions."
[break]

[newclass=.king1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king1 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/f8HF0Yc/grimmylong2.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 18:35:42 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Her jumpiness is a result of being out of place and recovering from her injuries. Without her sight, she feels trapped, even when surrounded by empty space. Feeling his warmth against her arm is alarming, given how adamantly she chose to be separate from everyone.[break][break]

Ever the lone wolf, but now with need for a seeing-eye dog.[break][break]

Pathetic.[break][break]

For a moment, the growl that rolls off the back of King's throat reminds her of the snarls of her wolves. One by one, each hound approaches. There is a hunger, an agitated energy that hangs off of them. One licks their lips, claws digging into soft ground.[break][break]

"That's an awful lot of groaning and complaining I'm hearing."[break][break]

They're downwind from the Pikachu. For now, the wild Pokemon are unaware of the two humans and their Pokemon. Striped tails wave back and forth as they dig to unearth thunderstones.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 19:29:41 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]

"at least one of ye senses work."
[break][break]
he chuckles dryly, watching with passive interest as the falinks line themselves up to advance. he makes no move to advance on the oblivious electric pokemon.
[break][break]
"how do ye want to handle this?"

[break]

[break]
x`
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 20:57:33 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Emma stiffens at his remark, teeth grinding together with a sharp intake of breath. It prompts her to step forward, and her dogs move with her. They quite literally chomp at the bit, anticipating instruction but appearing seconds from lunging without warning.[break][break]

"Are your Pokemon capable of acting as a barrier?"[break][break]

She has no idea what they are or what they look like, but given their single-file behaviour and the amount of them, she has reason to assume they work as a unit.[break][break]

"The traps that we've set should activate automatically, like a stick in box method. We just need to herd the Pikachu into our net traps."[break][break]

She gestures to the three Lycanroc.[break][break]

"They will handle the chasing if you can help guide the Pokemon to the location. I have a couple of spiders that can be used for netting and trapping as well."[break][break]

But they shouldn't be necessary if everything went to plan. Rocket didn't need all of the Pikachu, after all.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 21:09:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
a single nod gives her the answer, but upon realization of his mistake, he hisses a long breath.
[break][break]
"aye, they can."
[break][break]
the brass of each unit of falinks look to him for orders, spines rigid, gaze pointed.
[break][break]
"so ye want to guide yer mutts into the the box they create around the trap, ye?"
[break]

[break]
x`
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 21:20:47 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She doesn't see his nod, naturally, but his silence at first speaks volumes. There is no grumble, so she presumes that he understands and is compliant. The fact that he corrects himself to speak his confirmation out loud, in some ways, only agitates her more.[break][break]

This, she had begun to believe, was a punishment worse than death. To not be able to see, she'd almost rather have preferred not to have woken up.[break][break]

"Have you never seen Herdier herd Mareep or Wooloo into another pasture?"[break][break]

Emma sighs.[break][break]

"The trap is set, we just need to keep the Pikachu together. It won't set if we don't have enough of them inside of it."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 21:27:42 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
[break]
"form a perimeter."
[break][break]
he looks down at the grouping of brass. they stepped out from their respective units to assemble for him.
[break][break]
"do not focus on any singular pokemon. just do as yer instincts demand."
[break][break]
he tosses a thumb in the direction of the canines.
[break][break]
"follow their lead and ye wont have any issues."
[break][break]
he turns a heavy gaze onto emma, voice low.
[break][break]
"we'll manage on our end. don't fuck up yers."
[break]

[break]
x`
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 21:37:48 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Emma waits while he gives his orders. Her wolves pant and whine, agitation surging across them in a wave. Their fur stands on end, hackles bristling. When they do take off, they eat up distance with ease, dirt flinging with the force of their takeoff.[break][break]

But even Emma bristles, not because of the energy behind her hounds advance, but because of the eyes that burn holes in her cheek. She tilts her chin toward him only slightly, irritation leaking through her poised disposition. [break][break]

"I never miss."[break][break]

She pushes past him without actually using her shoulder to bump his. If there is any uncertainty in the direction she takes, it doesn't bleed through. Without any of her dogs beneath her hands to guide her, she is even more blind- but damn if she won't pretend she isn't. [break][break]

Below, the Lycanroc descend, all teeth and ferocity and rage. They cause a panic, unperterbed for the most part by the electricity that crackles in the air. Those who do not immediately fall into line are devoured, most likely. The rest begin to run together, away from the wolves and shuffled along by the triple army of Falinks.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 21:48:42 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
[break]
king releases a deep, gravely chuckle. he allows the woman her moment of rebellion, before a grating voice calls after.
[break][break]
"wrong way, ace."
[break][break]
his steps turn into a pained shuffle, but pride calls for him to follow after, and down the hill. he's positive emma would have no issue following.
[break][break]
three divisions of falinks spread, encircling the herded pikachu. when one gets too close, a shield bash leaves it scurrying away. their fear is palpable, electricity flinging wildly. but the cohesive units work well together, and with a single call out from the alpha company's brass, they take methodical steps, closing in.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 22:08:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It both is and is not the wrong way. It isn't the way she might have gone if she'd been able to see, but she would not have followed anywhere near the scuffle below. Getting close to them was dangerous, as well-trained as the Pokemon were. [break][break]

And fear, true fear, kept her from even looking at them.[break][break]

Emma swallows at his correction, and her feet slow. It brings her almost to her knees in humiliation, but her shoulders are too tense, her spirit too stubborn, that she does not breathe a word of weakness.[break][break]

Ace.[break][break]

The woman tucks her chin to listen to him walk downhill. She takes a moment before she inevitably follows him.[break][break]

Barking and the snapping of jaws indicate that there is progress. Pikachu scream, cracks of electricity strike the air. It leaves it dry and hot, full of static and fear. It takes root, too, in Emma's chest, making it hard to breathe.[break][break]

"Why did you call me Ace?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 22:15:06 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
for her benefit, king kicks up dirt when he halts, an audible cue of where he is. emma reeks of pride; of shouldering burdens, and lingering thoughts. it's a familiar notion and, one he indulges in often.
[break][break]
he allows the woman to sulk, saying nothing to indicate he notices. a grin plasters across bruised lips.
[break][break]
"hm, not a fan then? i thought it rather fittin'."
[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 22:34:04 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The audible cue is noted. Although it, too, rubs her the wrong way, her trajectory shifts just slightly to point herself toward him. Only when she can hear the rattle of his breath does she slow, her heel digging into the ground.[break][break]

His answer is unsatisfactory, though she isn't surprised.[break][break]

But she hadn't asked him because she truly wanted an answer- though she wanted one now. She asked him because it served to distract herself, to distract him.[break][break]

"Why?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
pika WHO [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 22:40:43 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
"ye said ye don't miss."
[break][break]
he peers at her through his peripheal, scrutinizing her expresison.
[break][break]
"unless yer lyin' about that?"

[break][break]

the cry of a pikachu doesn't pull his attention, nor does the resounding cries of the falinks. he had faith in their ability to handle what was thrown at them.

[break]

[break]