Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Minutes to Midnight! (open)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 19:14:42 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Keenan and his little brother, Aaron, arrived in Oldale Town. It was a small and quaint township, but apparently just large enough to have a Pokemon Center and a PokeMart. Along with a few minor businesses here and there. Both had been here before. After dropping off his Houndour to get looked at by the Pokemon Center's nurse, a nice looking young man. Aaron, being a little party pooper, elbowed Kee in the ribs as he stared probably a shade too long at the man's backside. Pouting, they left to secure their room, and then ran around to see what was happening.

Not a whole lot apparently. After heading back to their hotel room, and eating dinner, Aaron worked on some homework. Kee decided to go out and try to find something to do/play. He decided to give Grubbin some fresh air too. The little bug Pokemon stayed on his shoulder as he wondered around town, just enjoying the night air. The blonde wore an apple red T-shirt with an Arbok design on it, blue capris, and snow white crocs. Because why not. He still had his other Pokemon with him, but they stayed in their pokeballs for now. Tomorrow evening, he may go to Route 103 to find any other cool looking Pokemon, and then try to do a little bit of research in the Petalburg Gym Leader. But for now, he just wanted to be out, and maybe relax a little...a battle may not be that bad either... 
close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
what a mess you've made of the gd room
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 12:46:09 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
Caroline was no stranger to Oldale. It was, after all, her hometown of twenty plus years. While the inner parts of the city were small - or quaint, as some often said - Caroline's home on the outskirts could almost be considered it's own town. Or so, Caroline would often joke. It was by no means a small farm, and it only seemed to grow with each passing year. There had been some considerations of moving to a large expanse to improve business, but once one considered the chaos that came bundled with living on Hoenn... Well, the business practically advertised itself at this point. Although his father moaned and groaned about it, they'd been forced to hire external staff to care for the overwhelming amount of injured Pokemon they'd received in need of rehabilitation.

On this particular evening, Caroline was making her way through Oldale on the back of her flaming horse with Mudsdale in tow. A large saddle pack rustled gently with each of the Mudsdale's strides as the setting sun splashed hues of orange, yellow, and red against the paling sky. It was a simple supply run, but Caroline took enjoyment in the simplicity of spending time with her horses. On the ground, Echo, Caroline's Lycanroc, sniffed at the stale scent marks of a Houndour.

Suddenly, an odd sound broke through the normal wave of twittering birds and trees shifting in the breeze. A long riiiip followed by thump, thump, thump. Her Rapidash stopped. The Mudsdale stopped. Lycanroc stopped. Just as bottles of medicine and bags of food crashed to the ground. A shatter made her wince, as some of the glass bottles burst into shards. "Oh shii - whoops." Maybe she had overburdened it a bit. Devon, the Mudsdale, was perfectly capable of holding - but it seems the bag had some training to do. "Oh arceus, hold on - don't step on the bottles - Devon will you move that big butt of yours - Daisy, relax."

Just as the words came from her mouth, Caroline had dropped to the ground and began gathering the un-shattered bottles and bags of supplies. "We'll have to go grab a spare bag, this isn't going to fit on the other side." Caroline mused, eyes wandering for anything she missed before falling to the a circular shaped bag of apples that had bounced to the feet of snow white crocs.

Hands full, Caroline called to the boy. "Hey, do you mind picking that up for me?"

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 20:41:12 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Kee was about to start walking again, when he saw the light of a Rapidash. Being ridden on by a girl, with a Mudsdale behind her, hauling a bunch of stuff. A Lycanroc was also nearby. And he saw the rip form and tear even louder, spilling its contents. Much like her, every shatter made him wince. She nearly cussed, and gave some commands to her Pokemon. He took a step forward to help when another bag dropped and rolled over to his feet. Nodding, he picked it up. "Grubbin, you also help pick up some bottles and supplies. Be very careful though, and watch where you're stepping. And be gentle with them." His little bug Pokemon jumped off and started to gather what was left. It was even making a small pile of broken shards in one spot, and things that survived in another, ready to be picked up by the humans. It wasn't fast, but it was meticulous.

Taking the round bag of something to her Mudsdale, he couldn't help but speak up. "So where do you want me to put this? Or if you'd like, my hotel is nearby, I can run quick to get an empty bag and help carry things if you're not too far..." It was something odd, but she seemed vaguely familiar. He liked to think maybe his older brother or father might have dragged him along once to see the woman or something. But he wasn't quite sure on that. He just noticed that there was a fair amount of medicine with her. "Say...why do you need so much medicine...sorry, I don't mean to pry, it's just kind of odd..." Taking a couple bottles to hand over to her, he noticed that it was for Pokemon. Was she delivering to the Pokemon Center? Well, hopefully she was nice and would answer his inquiry.

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 3:28:47 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
A broken sharp pierced Caroline's skin as she knelt to retrieve a separate, unbroken, bottle. Blood pooled from the wound, but it was nothing a band-aid wouldn't solve. Besides, her arms were already too full of medicine, feed, and little packets of odds-and-ends. A tiny prick was the last of her worries. Daisy shook her head anxiously, her reaction disproportionate to the situation at hand, as she nudged repeatedly at Caroline in desperate seeking of a comforting pat. "Daisy, please. I'm going to drop something if you keep nudging me." Her attention turned to the blonde-haired male and the Grubbin gathering broken shards and bottles. "Thanks a lot," She said.

"There's not enough room in his other saddle bag for all of this." Caroline mused, bouncing a small bag of food more comfortably into her arms. Echo had trotted up to her with another small bag of treat in his jaws. Her eyes trailed the ground of broken bottles and rose to the rip in her Mudsdale's saddle bag. He was huffing in annoyance, but avoiding eye contact with Caroline as if it was his guilty fault for the tear. "I could fix it up with some twine or – oh? Well, I don't live that far away. I'm on my way right to the outskirts of the town, so if you're not busy we can carry this stuff out there." She hummed with thought, "I promise I won't strand you out there or anything. I'll give you ride back into town when we're done. I can get the replacement medicine later."

She tried to reach for the medicine bottles that he brought to her, but the unsteady pile of things in her arms shifted precariously and Caroline quickly thought otherwise. "I'm sure you've heard of me. My family owns that massive Foster's Ranch nearby. We used to be called the Foster's Rehabilitation Ranch, but now we do breeding and training, too. There's probably a business card or something in my pocket if you've ever need a professional's help."

"But anyway, if you could make a quick run to get some bags, I'll organize this stuff and we can head on over there. I'll give you some compensation for your help."

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 22:11:17 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
The Mudsdale started to nudge the lady a bit, and he soon saw why. She cut herself a tiny bit on broken glass. There wasn't enough room on the other side though. She said she could fix the tear with soem twine, but seemed to have changed her mind at his offer. She was pretty sure he'd heard of her, though her name still escaped him. But the business rang a huge bell for him. "Oh! I thought you looked vaguely familiar, my older brother took me there a few times! He wanted to do something similar in Johto, he's in Olivine right now. Yeah, I'll go grab my bag...if we pack it right, it should be large enough. But don't worry about the compensation." He set the bottles down carefully, and patted his Grubbin, letting it know that he'll be right back.

He ran quickly to his hotel room, busting in, grabbing his empty bag, and leaving, making Aaron just shake his head and continue working on homework. When Kee got back, Grubbin had all the broken pieces in a pile, ready for careful disposal. And most of the unbroken bottles and packages in a neat pile. Keenan had also grabbed a band-aid too. "Back! And I got a band-aid for you too...just be sure to wash the cut after we get you back there and put on a fresh one. Oh, nice job, Grubbin." He gave his little buddy a few pats on the head, earning some nice bug-like chirps from the Pokemon. Giving her the band-aid when her hands weren't full, he'd carefully start piling stuff in his backpack. While it was certainly full, it still carried everything that was good yet just fine, without any risk of tearing. Kee wasn't completely the social type, he was sort of quiet. But you could spark just about any kind of conversation with him.

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 8:20:46 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
"Ooh, you've been to the ranch? Aww, I always love to meet another visitor. We get so many over the years, it's hard to keep track." What does your brother do, now? She wanted to ask, but the boy had already departed before the question could part from her lips. By the time he had returned, she'd promptly forgotten the question in favor of concentration and organization of the fallen objects. She was mumbling to herself about a mental checklist until the blond-haired boy thrust a band-aid towards her.

"Thanks so much, you didn't need to get one of these. I'm sure there's something in these - oh, nevermind, thanks." She stuck the band-aid to her finger as he began piling things into the backpack. "Don't think I'm gonna let you just help without some kind of compensation." She insisted, a firm tone laced in her voice. Anyone would be damned to change her mind once she'd gotten it set. "You said your brother wanted to do the same kind of stuff I do? What does he do now?" She continued her conversation as she double-checked the untorn saddle-bag on her Mudsdale and then reached for the backpack. She'd easily be able to strap it onto the other side and then they could both ride back on her Rapidash.

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 3:13:47 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Kee's Grubbin went back to his shoulder as they got done. But at the tone of her voice, it did make him do sort of a deadpan resting bitch face. Oh, you did not challenge him about that. He did that out of the kindness of his heart, not to be rewarded for it. And luckily, he did have a pokemon that knew smokescreen. She quickly changed the subject to his brother. "Oh, um, Derek Toral is his name. He's a Pokemon Breeder at Olivine City in Johto. But he also helps out a bit with injured Pokemon or those that need some form of physical therapy. But he's mostly a breeder and volunteered to take in any extra Pokemon I catch. He has a pretty good plot of land just outside the city..." Things change however. So Derek never went into rehabilitation full swing. Kee didn't know why not or anything, but he assumed that his brother just wasn't cut out for more medical related stuff.

He put his backpack on as he waited for her. And then he would walk beside her. Until...it became apparent that she wanted him to ride on Rapidash. While he had no doubt the horse Pokemon could handle it, he's never ridden a Pokemon before. At least not in earnest. Playfully, when he was a kid, yeah...his mom's Walrien and Arcanine were always fun playmates, as was her Steelix. He nervously looked at the Pokemon, then back at her. If she was a nice looking young man, he might have been a bit more willing to give it a try. "I think I'll walk, if you don't mind. I may be skinny, but I'm not that much out of shape." Says a guy that could very well become an idol if he so desired.

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 9:27:18 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","carolinefoster1"]

"Derek Toral..." A moment of thought flickered through eyes that glanced to the sky, but the result was a shaken head. "Sounds faintly familiar, but - can't quite remember the face. Although I'd probably recognize him if I saw it.." She shrugged as she finished organizing everything into the bags before mounting into the saddle of her Rapidash. [break][break]

"Whatever floats your boat," Caroline said upon the blonde-haired boy's comment. His nervous glance at her Rapidash hadn't gone unnoticed, but it was all the better considering Daisy was always grumpy after she let another person ride her. She squeezed her legs and Rapidash moved forward towards the outskirts of the town. [break][break]

"So," Caroline started after they'd been walking for a few minutes, "I just realized I haven't even gotten your name. Or - oops - I haven't given you my name. Caroline Foster." [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.carolinefoster1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ba362d;[/newclass]

[newclass=.carolinefoster1 b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 20:01:05 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Kee laughed a bit. Compared to him and Aaron, Derek looked pretty bland. "Don't worry about it too much, compared to me and Aaron, he looks pretty bland and fairly forgettable." The eldest of them didn't have the bright blond hair nor the amber eyes of the two younger brothers, and unlike them, was fairly average in height. Even if Kee and Aaron were below average height, their personalities and other physical traits kind of made them stand out a little bit. The woman didn't seem to mind that much about him walking. So off to the outskirts they went.

Then after walking a few minutes, she realized she hadn't introduced herself. Which, neither had he, and also had him sorta panicking as well. "R-right, sorry. I'm Keenan Toral. Nice to meet you. Me and my younger brother are just starting out. I'm heading towards Rustboro for a gym challenge..." And he hoped to find out what he wanted to do one day. Aaron was kind of debating between a couple of things, but he still had to go through school first. Keenan looked at the Lycanroc. "So cool...I have a Houndour that's recovering right now from capturing a Granbull..." Kee was at a bit of a loss at what else to say. Though after a bit, he hoped he didn't offend the Rapidash or Mudsdale...

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:04:40 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]

"Blank and forgettable?" Caroline let out a short laugh, "wow, that's pretty brutal, don't cha think? I'm sure he's not that bad." was the closest thing Caroline had to a brother, but as much as she teased and taunted her childhood friend, she couldn't imagine referring to him as bland or fairly forgettable. Maybe she missed that part of the sibling memo after getting adopted as a small child.[break][break]

"Well, Keenan," Caroline emphasized the name, knowing she'd likely forget it otherwise if it wasn't repeated. "I appreciate you helping us out. Remind me to give ya my contact information later if you ever need any help. You're more than welcome to borrow one of our ride-able Pokemon if you need something for the longer walks."[break][break]

The large ranch came into view as they padded along for a single moment of silence (those were few and far between with Caroline). Devon snorted dirt out of his nostrils and Daisy's flank twitched away a fleck of... something. "Oh, you like Echo? She's such a good girl. Houndour are awesome, too! Is your Houndour alright? If you want, we have some of the best nurses on call for the ranch! I know Granbull can be sooo unnecessarily rough and gruff these days." The group passed beneath an entrance with a curved sign reading Foster's Ranch. A herd of Ponyta and Rapidash raised their heads and several of them nickered to greet Daisy's reappearance. They were ignored, as usual. Daisy never got along with the other Ponyta and Rapidash these days.

[break][break]

[newclass=.carolinefoster1 a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 20:08:36 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Kee laughed a little as he got out his phone and brought up a picture of their family. His dad and big bro looked a lot alike, where Aaron and him took more after their mother. In the picture, one of Aaron's eyes was blue instead of amber, like Kee and Derek. But both his dad and big bro looked pretty average compared to the two pretty boys that were the younger ones. He showed the picture to her. "Brutal, maybe, but facts. Aaron and I took more after mom, he took more after dad. Personality is great though. If you remember him, it'll be because of that." Caroline emphasized his name and thanked him again. Once again offering to help if he ever needed it. Even going so far as to offer a rideable pokemon for longer walks.

"Oh, yeah, he will be. I dropped him off at the Pokecenter before checking into a hotel. Me and the lady I was with interrupted it having an argument with a Wigglytuff. She wanted the Wigglytuff, I wanted the Granbull. It knew Outrage. I didn't even know it could learn that move, since it's a dragon-type attack. And a powerful one at that. Anyways, he seems to be adjusting pretty well at Derek's place already, I just need to spend some time with him." They soon passed beneath an entrance with a curved sign, and was welcomed back by a herd of Ponyta and Rapidashes. He just smiled warmly at them and waved.

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 23:08:41 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]

Leaning down from her Rapidash, a smile formed across Caroline's lips as she stared at the picture on Kee's phone. In each one of them, she could see the similarities in eyes, nose, and hair. It was a privilege taken for granted by many, but one she would never be granted with. She had, after all, never met her the birth parents who had tossed her aside many years ago. "That heterochromia thing runs in your family, huh? That's pretty awesome. I've neve' seen it on a person before. Though we got a dog here with it." [break][break]

The smallest Ponyta in the field trotted up to the fence with a twist and shake of her fiery mane. She stretched her neck and flared her nostrils at them as they passed. "A Granbull and Wigglytuff? Well, I hope everyone will be doing fine by the time you see them again!" A silent ten seconds passed before her Rapidash's heavy hooves came to a quick stop. Echo, the Lycanroc, was trotting off towards the barn. Devon stopped beside Daisy. The group stood before a large farm house straight from a story book, with a faded red door and a rusty wind chime ringing in the wind. "Well, we made it! Thank you so much for your help, Keenan!" She effortlessly hopped down from Daisy, who rested her head on Caroline's shoulder as she continued to speak. "Once I get this stuff put away, come on in for some food! My mom has some homegrown tomatoes that are to dieeee for. Actually - I can give you some to take to your brothers, too! It's the least I can do because you helped me out. And you seem pretty nice. You should bring your siblings on over here some time."

[break][break]

+
+ we can wrap up this thread soon if you want :)

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 20:36:13 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
"Oh, sort of...Aaron's weird like that. That eye goes back and forth between blue and amber. Most doctors can come up with is that it's a genetic anomaly, though not exactly unheard of. Just extremely rare. So long as nothing bothers him or his vision in that eye goes bad, he'll be good." And gives his baby bro something to different between the two boys. Kee simply nodded. He knows he'll treat Granbull well, though he didn't know about the other lady. She seemed decent enough. Hopefully she was a good person. Once they got to the farm house, Caroline mentioned some food. Some homegrown stuff would be nice.

"Raw tomatoes aren't really our thing. But if you're insisting on food, alright. We don't plan on leaving for a few days anyways, I'll get Aaron to come up here with me. Maybe even give us a tour and show us what you do? Maybe even let us help out a little? I don't mind at least, and I'm sure Aaron won't either..." After getting inside and unloading the medicine, Kee was given some food. And he headed back into town. Hopefully Aaron didn't have anything planned for tomorrow.

Thread End.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 22:53:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: