Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Zac vs Pryde [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 3:37:14 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

Despite how hard he tries, in the end his arm doesn't measure up. Not on it's own as he made sure not to have his Rotom help in this matter. It left his arm at partial capacity, but it should have been strong enough to easily take down any normal man. Though with the size of Zac he doubted he was any normal man. [Break][break]

So there is little surprise when in the end he loses. He chuckles lightly as the avatar cheers about his victory. The doctor gets up as 'Lloyd' shakes his opponents hand. "Thank you, but clearly the prototype needs improvement," he comments as he goes to shake the other's hand. There is a spark and suddenly the wrist is no longer moving. [Break][break]

Well not of his accord at least. The hand would suddenly get tighter and tighter against his own violation. "I think you might have pinched a wire," Pryde would attempt to remove his arm with no luck. How annoying, "I would suggest holding still Mr. Ramsay," he warns as he takes out a knife and works on the joint until the hand was off.

[Break][break]
h7kShDo5

[break][break]

+ // HT
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac vs Pryde [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 3:45:53 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Whoa! And I thought your grip was tight before!" Zac said, tensing up his hand so that Lloyd's arm didn't cause any damage.  "Where was this strength during our match?" he joked, the laugh turning into a pained shout halfway through as the mechanical hand tightened again. 

Lloyd cut through the wires, and the hand detached. Not from Zac, but from his friend's arm. "Ha! Okay, well, it's not a traditional trophy but I'll take it! At least until I get it loose."

Zac  4
Pryde: 3

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,203 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Zac vs Pryde [HstarT]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 23:30:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[BREAK][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: