it's all gravy } ( H✩T)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's all gravy } ( H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 5:08:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A referee stood aside as Lyra waved to his newest opponent. This was a unique kind of battle. A volleyball-esque type of competition that was three pokemon versus three opposing pokemon. He'd already selected his three players. His trusty and speedy Electrike, the steadfast Stantler, and the go-getter Thwackey. Together, he hoped they'd be able to coordinate a win or at the very least have a fun time.

He pulled his cap down to better cover his honey-colored eyes from the sun. "Hey there! I'm Lyra Vultur! Let's make this a great game!" the brown-haired trainer beamed as he took a step back from being in the midst of his three mons he'd summoned.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
it's all gravy } ( H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 1:56:15 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Hell yeah Lyra! That's the spirit! Nice to meet ya, I'm Zac Ramsay!" Zac yearned to go and shake the youth's hand, but that would have to wait until after the match. 

The youngster looked like a new trainer, and a quick check of the league records confirmed that. Zac picked his team accordingly. 

He had Morelull, a delightful little nightlight mushroom, who would brighten the evening arena. Skiddo, who was a new catch and just bursting with summer energy. And Tapu Bulu, guardian spirit of Alola. The great, black, bull was snoozing peacefully in the corner of the court, completely uninterested in the game. 

"Serve when ready!" Zac called, grinning. The match was about to begin.

Sphealball rules:

Roll with your post
50+ score a point
80+ score a point and freeze one of the opponents

Zac: 0 points
Lyra: 0 points

@yamiboba
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR