Chloe vs Zac (H★T)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chloe vs Zac (H★T)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 8:28:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The Tournament was a lot of fun.

Last year Chloe was only able to watch through a screen, but even then all the battles she saw were so lively, suspenseful. However this time it would be a totally different experience, since she would be able to participate herself!

There were so many people that Chloe wasn't sure who to ask - however when she noticed that one of her favorite vloggers were amongst the crowd.. she couldn't resist asking him to a battle.

"Mr. Ramsay! Mr.Ramsay! " Chloe hollers towards him, waving her hands to try grab his attention. She swiftly moves closer towards him, a starstruck look in her eyes and a bright smile as she gets close enough.

"um... would you like to battle?" She's nervous that he would decline, but also very excited to see him in the flesh.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Chloe vs Zac (H★T)
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 23:14:18 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Hey Chloe!" Zac smiled, before going in for a hug. "Of course you'd be here, ya little go-getter! How have ya been?" 

Zac had been wandering the beach all day, battling, volleyballing, and even winning a watermelon-eating contest. Well, winning was a relative term, but as far as Zac was concerned anyone who got to eat a whole watermelon was a winner.

"Yeah I'm free for a battle. Here, cool off a bit, you're looking a bit red," he said, passing Chloe an ice cold Charja-Cola right from the back of his Rotom fridge. "What did you have in mind?"

@chloe
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chloe vs Zac (H★T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 6:37:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chloe's face becomes brighter when Zac comes in for a unexpected hug, lips forming a wide grin. I've been great..!" She states eagerly, nodding towards him.

Excitement building when the challenge gets accepted, "Oh thank you! I had no idea Hoenn gets this hot" Grabbing the ice-cold can, it sizzles quietly when cracked open with a loud pop.

The drink was what she needed, the first sip quenching her thirst. Releasing a sigh of relief Chloe taps her chin a few times in thought. "Does a 1v1 sound good to you?" She asks politely a hand already gripping onto a pokeball.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Chloe vs Zac (H★T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 14:16:23 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"How about something a little wilder?" Zac asked, an excited grin spreading across his face. He pressed the cola against his cheek, smothering the growing grin. You could almost hear the hiss of the chilled metal against his sunburnt skin.

"How about
you use two. And I'll just use one." Zac hooked a thumb at a copse of shady palms, under which a vast, black shape was snoozing the afternoon away. "If you can wake Bulu up, you win," Zac said simply. "And if you get the lazy bugger fighting, then I'll throw in a case of Charja-Cola! How does that sound?"

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chloe vs Zac (H★T)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 4:17:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Oh? Wilder?" Her face brightens with curiosity, wondering what Zac had up his sleeve she listens to him explain the idea eagerly. Eyes widening when hearing the idea: they sparkle with newfound determination. Her lips form a wide grin as she speaks. "Instead of a case.. how about a years worth?" Chloe asks jokingly before nodding. "I'm down, love that idea."

Clapping her hands together she waits for Zac to situate himself before pulling out two pokeballs: an azumarill and komm-o emerging from them.
"Right this battle is pretty straightforward! 2V1 all you guys need to do is wake up Tapu Bulu!" Both pokemon were slightly confused but understood what they needed to do, taking offensive stances while they waited for the legendary bull to appear.

Chloe waves towards Zac giving him a thumbs up. "I'm winning the charja-cola Zac!"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Chloe vs Zac (H★T)
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 15:41:29 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"A years worth?" Zac exclaimed, though his grin only grew wider at the outrageous bet. "You know what? Sure!"

Zac gestured over to where Tapu Bulu was blissfully asleep under the shade of several palm trees. "Bulu's a deep sleeper, and can take some pretty series hits." He took a step back, giving Chloe's Pokemon room to work. Bulu let out a deep snore and rolled over a little on the thick bed of dune grass.

Zac took a deep drink from his can of Charja-Cola and nodded for Chloe to start. "Show me what you've got!"

@chloe

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay