awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 16:44:33 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He idly wondered why a lot of people hated these particular fossils.

It reminded him of the time he’d participated in the Precision Badge’s non-traditional challenge, where they had to assemble a Frankenstein mess of fossils into something—functional. Or at the very least looked functional.

However, Lars couldn’t understand why the hell a lot of people detested them in particular—there were a lot of Fossil Pokémon, but why did these four in particular have to get the short end of the stick?!

He was still looking for one particular one that had refused to show its face no matter how many times he’d trawled through Shoal Cave—

Maybe if he took some time to understand the two he currently had, he’d be able to find the last one he needed…

These two he happened to have were the ones with the weird, mismatched lower-bodies, and boy were they fussing over a shiny rock not too far from where he was.

“Oi, don’t slap fight each other to death,” he said nonchalantly, wondering what they were really doing.

oh boy here we go

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 17:43:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There was a delighted squeal. The due of strange fossils become a trio as another Arctozolt ran over to play with the shiny rock that ' pokemon were enamored with.

Following it a moment later was 'Ji-Hoon Ki', a Dracovish wobbling as it walked next to him.

"Hi!" He waved as he walked over, flipping his sunglasses up and resting them on the top of his head. He offered his hand to the taller man to shake.

"Thank you soooo much for meeting me! You have to be super busy so it means, like, a super lot!"
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 16:19:39 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Sometimes there were advantages to being the head boss of a joint.

Like unscheduled walks, for one.

“Wha—” he began, watching as his two weird amalgamated Pokémon were joined by another, and then there were now three of them fussing over the rock for no reason at all.

“What is it with that rock, why are you all fighting over— he trailed off, before seeing a—vaguely familiar face. Hey, wait a second, wasn’t—

“Nice seeing you again,” he remarked as he shook the other man’s hand. “From the Adventour, right? I—sorry, I didn’t catch your name the last time.”

oh boy here we go

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 13:19:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh! That's okay! I'm just some guy." At least, his civilian self was.

"Ji-Hoon Ki!" He was happy to shake hand, smiling up at the other.

His Arctozolt squeaked and tried to rub her head on the other two pokemon fighting over the stone. She really didn't see the appeal of it, either, she just wanted to have a good time!

"Have you been well, Mr. Head Ranger?" He laughed softly, raising a hand to cover his mouth.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 4:29:48 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Nice to put a name to the face, Ji-Hoon,” he acknowledged the handshake with one of his own.

“And please, call me Lars. It’s simpler for everyone else involved,” he added with a chuckle before hearing a clattering noise not too far from where the three weird—well, both of his amalgamated Pokémon were slap-fighting over the shiny rock.

“This heat is murder,” he added with a sigh.

“Now if it wasn’t illegal to go into work shirtless I’d have done that already. I hate the summer. It’s so fucking hot. Makes me want to take a shower like five times a day.”

However, the slap-fight would be short lived, as his Dracozolt noticed an even bigger shiny rock and made a beeline for it, cackling while trying to pick it up with its demented little arms and showing it off to the two Arctozolt he’d left behind.

“Is there something bothering you?”

oh boy here we go

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 9:04:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A small laugh. Both at what was saying and also the whole ordeal with the pokemon in the background. His Arctozolt was delighted, clapping her tiny paws together the best she could to congratulate the Dracozolt. Lumbering over, she tried to poke curiously at the new stone.

"I'm sure plenty of people would be okay with you working shirtless, Lars." A small laugh and Chu-e gave a small wink before going back to why he had originally come.

"Well... I know after we did our crazy cave adventure, we all agreed you could keep that weird tablet thing, right? Well, I was wondering if I could have my piece back!"

He did, for his part, look a little bashful.

"Do you know ? He's my friend! I know he got his piece stolen, and I was thinking... I felt bad, and I don't use my piece, so I want him to have it!"
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 21:19:21 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At the mention of ’s name, he looked up.

“I’ve been joining those contests of his a few times now. Still dunno why I can’t seem to win any of ‘em though,” he said with a sigh.

Ah, so that was what they were here to talk about.

Squinting at the Lilycove skyline in the distance, he then turned his attention to the two… Fossil-types he currently had running around.

“Don’t argue over the rock, let ‘em have it,” he mentioned, before his Dracozolt eventually gave up the rock to the two Arctozolt to ogle and poke at. Lohengrin could find another one later, anyway.

“I’d have to ask the other two about the proposition first, though. It’d only be fair to consult with them about it before I do anything, right?” he concurred.

Of course, he was talking about and .

oh boy here we go

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 7:57:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I figured since it was my piece of it, I could just give it to him." They had agreed to let keep it, which was fine, but if it belonged to him, why should have to get permission from other people to use it? In his mind, that was like if he had a book that belonged to him, then had to ask other people before he could lend it to a friend.

"Besides, he's a good guy! And a Gym Leader! I trust him with it one-hundred-percent!" He grinned wide and had his hands on his hips, determined.

His Arctozolt, meanwhile, seemed to be having a great time as is. Clapping again, she chattered before trying to take the paws of both of the other pokemon in hers- she wanted to be friends! She wanted to go on a big walk with them and find even more rocks!
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 10:03:26 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“See, here’s the thing—it’s only fair I ask them first since this—this is really important not just to you and me, but to them as well. Also—” he trailed off, remembering something.

“Did you hear about what had happened in Evergrande? That meeting—that meeting where supposedly, other people had come together to talk about the plates? And the fragments?” he inquired, wondering in Ji-Hoon was aware of what had gone down.

“Some bad shit happened, that’s for sure. While I don’t have all the details, supposedly it was a trap since the church blew up. At least, that’s what’s been reported.”

He couldn’t help but ponder about it.

Over where his own ‘abominations’ were cannodling with the other Arctozolt, Lohengrin the Dracozolt gave the other Arctozolt a look, before attempting to grab the stubby little hands of the second Arctozolt and pulling them along.

“Huh,” he remarked, looking over to where the three Fossils were running around like little children.

“Looks like they’re having a lot of fun.”

oh boy here we go

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 10:21:24 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"What? That's not what happened! I was there!" And he very much had not been blown up.

"I wanted to know more about them, but I didn't tell anyone that I knew about one!" Chu-e was quick to correct and let know. "Plus, I'm a friend of a girl who put the event together. She's just fifteen and the one who got hurt the worst!" Which made Chu-e pause and frown.

"Lots of people were talking about the Plates, and their pieces, and even doing little experiments with them. Then someone came in and stole Zac's piece of the plate, and that kind of ruined the mood since she almost probably killed him or something, so we all went home."

"It didn't blow up till after, and it wasn't the bomber who stole the piece!"

At least, he didn't think so, anyway.

"I..." A small sigh. "Honestly, I only in part want to give it to Zac because he's my friend and I trust him... I also think it would be safer all split up. She can, like, teleport around? I think she's an Avatar or something. If she knows you have it, then we could lose the whole plate instead of just a little bit."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cue the laugh track [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 7:22:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: