1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 19:09:00 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Warm colored orbs flickered over the the vast cerulean body of liquid before him. The sounds of waves crashing against itself was soothing to his ears, letting the cool water creep up the beach and soon soak his bare feet. He wiggled his toes as the water retreated just as quickly as it came, drawling the sand around his feet with it and sinking him deeper into the shore. He let his mind wonder as he spaced out waiting for his opponent. Has anyone really noticed his absence? Does anyone even care that the former gym leader retired then retreated into hiding for a while? Did Maverick leave such a low impact as a former gym leader that his disappearance not even matter to anyone?

Another waves came crashing down several feet before him, sending a large waves of water towards to him. It splashed up over his ankles, partly damping up his rolled up pant legs before the water retreated once more. A soft whine erupted from behind him, breaking his attention away from his thoughts as he twisted his mid section to let his gaze fall upon his beloved six foot seven houndoom. Her head dropped below her shoulders, concern was expressed in her gaze. The trainer blinked, locking on her gaze for what felt like an eternity but really only lasted a few seconds. Azula let out a snort, left paw raised only to slam it into the sand. His gaze flickered from her ruby eyes to her action, only to return to her glare. He huffed, shaking his head as he returned to the dry area of the beach where she stood.

The canine rose her head and nudged him roughly with her nose, forcing the man to stumble slightly. “Hey,” he growled at her playfully, hand extended out to push her rapidash skull wearing head away from him. She let out a rambunctious snarl at her master, muzzle opened to playfully nibble at him. Maverick was swift to grab the top of her covered muzzle, pushing her head down so she was unable to nip him. The hell hound chest rumbled in retaliation, only to send the trainer into a round of good hearted chuckles. Long ebony tail twitched to the sound of her masters enjoyment. But before she could do much more, her trainer fell silent and shifted to attention to something else.

In the corner of Man’s eye, movement was seen. His once light hearted expression shifted into his normal placid mask. Crimson colored orbs landed on a trainer heading in their direction. “This must be our opponent,” he mumbled to himself. The man brushed himself off, straightened his clothes, and adjusted his stature before lifting an arm in the air. He gave them a wave, the pair making their way closer to the trainer in hopes this was their opponent for the day. And once within ear shot, Maverick’s hands returned into his pockets to call out to them. “Hey! You're here to battle, right!?”

➢ for at slateport beach. i'm not the best at starters but hope this works. three pokemon, single battle. roll at the end to determine who 'wins' the end battle. otherwise, let just have fun!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#CA2B14; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#CA2B14; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 15:21:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
The day was as all the others had been, and if he was being honest this one might be more brutal than the rest, which is why he was glad that his next battle was at the beach. Amor was new to the region, and had only a few acquaintances here, and even fewer friends, in fact he could count his friends here on one hand. That was something he really needed to walk on, all he really had was Josh, and Walter. Perhaps Zac could be counted among them, but he didn't know what the excitable owner of Charja-Cola actually thought about him. So for now he was just in the acquaintance column which meant that Amor had two whole friends. Tapping his cheek, well no there was at least three because of Robbin, and four if he decided to count Mason, but the boy was more like a student. If he were to count Oscar that would be five, but again he wasn't sure on what the other white haired male thought.

So Amor had a total of three friends for sure, and that was a mildly depressing thought. He really needed to learn how to socialize outside of forced functions, but how was one suppose to do that? It was such a harrowing thing to just randomly go out, and bump into someone. Though he had done that with Violet Fairbanks easily enough, he had even gone on a date with her, though he wasn't sure of how well it turned out. If she had enjoyed it or not. There was Siobhan, but she was just a fellow legend chaser, so he doubted that they would ever be more than two people chasing a common goal. Though that was fine by him, she knew her stuff, and he wouldn't want to dilute those waters.

"I...Am bad with people...I think..." He thought to himself out loud as he absently made his way to the space where he was going to battle his next opponent. That was when he heard the other man call out, asking if he was here to battle, and Amor immediately put his other thoughts away, regaining his composure in an instant. He was the image of the calm, and composed businessman once more. Nodding his head to the other, he smiled easily to him. "That is correct. I am Amor, and I'll be your opponent today." Amor had brought his full team today, but he doubted that he would use them all, it was nice to have options though.

If he could help it he was going to try, and shake things up a little, and try to test out a few new strategies that he had been working on during the course of this tournament. After all just because you were doing somewhat well didn't mean that you got to take it easy. If you weren't always learning, and growing then you would simply rust, and turn to dust, and that thought wasn't appealing to him.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 19:43:46 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Maverick wasn’t the type to judge. Well… He did but kept his opinions to himself.

“It’s nice to meet you Amor,” he greeted, arm expended to offer a firm handshake. It didn’t matter if he accepted it or not. It was part of being proper. Either way, the man introduced himself. “The name is Maverick.” The massive hell hound to his side step forward, uneasy gaze fell upon this new comer. “Oh and that Azula. Don’t mind her. She doesn’t like to be in her ball.” The female houndoom lowered head, nostrils flared as she scented the man out. She didn’t trust anyone but her master. She will be keeping on eye on him.

Most trainers he came across skipped formalities and figured, this man was probably the same as the rest. In fact, the man will probably forget who Maverick was anyways after the battle.

Reaching into his pocket, the man plucked a ball from many he had. With a simple pressed of a button, the ball burst open and a oddly colored rapidash materialized before him. “I hope you don’t mind if I use some of my newer pokemon,” the man informed while moving away to give their creature ample enough room to battle, “They need some training that I have neglecting.” The shiny rapidash bobbed her head up and down, left hoof stamped into the sand primed to begin the fight.

And once at his place with Azula by his side, his warm gaze fell upon Amor. “Would you like to go first or shall we?”

➢ for at slateport beach. quick-ish reply!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 8:39:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Amor smiled as the man extended his hand for a shake, and he took it easily, and gave him a firm shake back. After he introduced himself as Maverick, and stated to not worry about the large Houndoom because she didn't like to be in her ball, he nodded. Amor had a few Pokemon like that himself so it wasn't strange to him at all. In fact he only put his Pokemon in their balls if they were traveling for ease. At his manor they were all free to roam as needed, and it also helped keep the place more secure. If you showed up to his mansion trying to steal something, the teeming horde of dragons outside was a good deterrent in his opinion.

"No worries...My Pichu, and Dragonite are similar. Though Adontis is taking a nap back at my room right now, he has been having the time of his life at this tournament eating all the food, and candy he can get his little paws on. So it is not any trouble for me." And then they took their spots, the man stating that he was hoping to train some of his newer Pokemon, and then he sent out a Rapidash. With beautiful blue flames Amor couldn't help, but be captivated by the creature. "No trouble at all, it will be a good test to see how my own Pokemon fair, against unfamiliar opponents." He stated simply. A fire type was a good match up for him.

"Glaedr, you're up!" He commanded, and his Tyrantrum appeared in a flash of brilliant light. The ancient dragon digging into the sand with his feet, getting a measure of the terrain, and then he saw his opponent, and he snorted a bit. Like all of his dragons, Glaedr was proud, and this Rapidash would have to prove itself if Glaedr was to see it. When asked if he wanted the first move, he nodded at the man. "If you don't mind. Glaedr let's go! Ancient Power!" He gave the command, and Glaedr's entire body lit up with green energy, and spikes of jagged rock erupted from the ground heading towards the Rapidash.

Battle Breakdown: Tyrantrum used Ancient Power!

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 19:17:01 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Seeing the Tyrantrum made Maverick feeling guilty that he has yet to do any good training with his. Of course being a fellow dragon type fanatic, he couldn’t help but admire such a strong beast. But this wasn’t the time to drool over the dragon, it was time to battle.

Multiple green glowing jagged rocks was hurled in his shiny rapidash’s direction in the matter a seconds. “Use agility to dodge,” the man barked, “Then smart strike!”

The rapidash darted forward, body took on a low pinkish glow as she darted through the ancient power. Her speed increased as she barely dodged the sharp rocks that wanted to slice her up. And when close enough, Shelby thrusted her horn into the dragon anywhere she could. Her hope that she agility would be her the edge to attack without giving the creature enough time to react to her being so close.

➢ for at slateport beach. quick reply! sorry. my replies are usually longer and more detailed but want to get this done before the end of the month. shelby used agility to dodge then smart strike.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 5:04:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
They used a decent move combination to dodge, and then counterattack, Amor was almost impressed, and when the Rapidash came charging at Glaedr, the dragon stood his ground. The moment the horn smashed into him, he grunted in slight pain, but none of that would matter because they had made the mistake of getting close to him.

"Glaedr use Rock Slide to create a ring around you both!" He commanded his pokemon who summoned large chunks of rock to enclose both him, and his opponent in a circular ring of rocky pillars. Almost like a gladiator pit, unless they escaped they would be trapped in this arena with him. "Now use Dragon Claw!" he ordered his dragon, the green draconic energy flared to life in his claws, and he attempted to claw into the Rapidash. Amor preferred to use his Pokemon to control the battlefield, almost like a chess match.

If they attacked, then he would counter, and strike back, and when they countered he would have another measure in place. That is how his mind worked, and this was no different. Though he had to admit whoever this trainer was, they were far more skilled than he thought they would be. He was being surprised a lot during this tournament, and it wasn't a bad thing at all.

Battle Breakdown: Glaedr was hit by Smart Strike!
Glaedr used Rock Slide to make an arena around both of them!
Glaedr attacked using Dragon Claw!

(Don't sweat about that, we can rapid small post!)
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 17:55:43 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The oddly colored rapidash came in hot, hooves pounded into the sand in an attempt to hit the dragon. And to his luck, it worked. She thrusted her point horn into him, the hushed sound of pain was indication enough. Little did the creature know, that was a mistake.

Shelby felt the earth quake beneath her feet, turning to dodge whatever the dragon was about to do. However, massive rocks suddenly jutted out from the earth below. She reared up, neighing before she tried to run in a different direction. Yet again, rocks shot up form the around and soon trapping her in the pit with the angry dragon. She ran along the edge in search for an escape, panic filled her. Then, dragon claw came crashing down on her.

The creature screamed out in pain, claws dug into her back. Her body took on a low glow, activating her ability FLAME BODY and should cause a burn to the dragon. Maverick knew that wasn’t enough. He had dragons. He knows. Shelby was still in panic frenzy, running around the circle looking for an escape. The trainer rolled his eyes, arms crossed over his cheat. Yeah, defiantly needed more practice.

“Calm down Shelby,” the man barked irritated by the creature’s behavior, “Use your agility to your advantage. This is your chance. Use Mega Horn.”

The oddly colored rapidash came to a trot, shaking she head in an attempt to clam herself. She bobbed her head, turning towards the massive dragon and used her enchanted speed in an attempt to get in quick. She lowers her head, radiate silver energy erupts from the ends of her horns and soon consumes it. How will the dragon react? Will it be quicker then her?

➢ for at slateport beach. quick reply! shelby's flame body ability activates upon contact. shelby is hit by dragon claw. shelby uses meag horn.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 19:54:56 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Their Dragon Claw managed to find purchase, and that is when they decided to attack with a horn move, and Amor wasn't going to let this chance pass him by. The flames danced across the hardened scales of Glaedr's body searing him lightly, but it wasn't going to be enough for him to go down so easilly, he snorted into the dirt now that they were in his arena, speed would matter little in such a confined space, but chasing them down wouldn't be an issue because their opponents had decided to charge right at them instead, and they were using a move that was the perfect match for him. If they wanted a head on fight then that is what they would have, and already he could feel the power coursing through his body.

"Glaedr meet them head on, Horn Drill..." Came the simple command from Amor's lips, and Glaedr ignored the searing pain in his body as he stamped down on his foot, and the horn on his muzzle elongated slightly, and began to spin rapidly. When the Rapidash's Mega Horn came upon him, he would crash his horn into hers, and meet it head on. In terms of sheer power, he knew that his attack was stronger, but how they dealt with it would be entirely up to them. Perhaps this frail horse would simply fall before his might as so many others had, and if that was the case they were never a worthy opponent despite their interesting flame pattern.

"Glaedr don't let up." He stated to his dragon encouraging him to give it his all, and with a deafening roar he stamped his feet into the ground, and pushed hard against the attack of the Rapidash. In a battle of horns whoever was strongest would come out on top, and if that were the case, then he had no doubt for his own victory.

Battle Breakdown: Tyrantrum used Horn Drill to clash with Mega Horn
Tyrantrum was burned by Flame Body

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 23:04:31 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The two creatures collided with a thunderous boom. Shelby thrusted her horn into the creature as hard as she could. Her leg muscles flexed, hoofs pounded into the earth in an attempt to win the horn battle. But unfortunately for her, the creature overpowered her forcing her legs to buckle and send her flying back. The rock wall around their area stopped her, slamming her body hard into the rocks. She whined in pain, sliding down to the earth until her body landed with a soft thud. A moment of silence filled the air, waiting to see if she could continue. She grunted, trying to get to her feet but she was too weak. And as such, she fainted unable to continue.

A sigh escaped the trainer, plucking her ball from his rooster. “Well…” he started, letting the ball suck her in before shoving her in his pocket, “I guess she needs more training.” Withdrawing another pokemon, the scarred man tossed out another creature. Although he knew how to knock out his opponent, that wasn’t the point of this battle session. At least, not for him. “Let’s keep this battle going. Shall we?”

Upon being released, the Drapion let out a loud ear piercing screech. His arm rose up and he pinched the air with his claws. Maverick grunted, rolling his eyes. “Enough,” he growled, “Confuse ray.” The dragon forms multiple golden balls of aura around himself. They first appeared small and harmless, growing in size swiftly with purple and white colored aura inside of them. Suddenly out of nowhere, the sinister orbs shot off towards the opponent n an attempt to confuse the dragon.

➢ for at slateport beach. quick shit reply! shelby is KO. thank you for the burn! darvio is next and uses confuse ray!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:54:00 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
They clashed, and Glaedr held his ground after all, despite being in a modern era, when his kind ran rampant through the lands, hew as a king, a tyrant! Some meager horse would never be able to stand up to him, because they weren't worthy of the weight of his crown, and he growled lowly at the Rapidash. This was a matter of pride, and when her legs buckled underneath her, and she was thrown against the arena he had made like so many sacks of potatoes. Stamping his foot into the ground, he snorted, the burn still seared his body, but he wasn't going to throw in the towel that easily. Clawing at the ground easily he just looked at the new opponent that had entered the ring. When the Drapion used Confuse Ray, Glaedr growled, and dodged the multicolored lights.

"Glaedr, Dragon Claw!" He ordered the dragon who sprang into action his claws glowing with green energy as he attempted to lash outward towards the Drapion. Right now Amor knew that he had to keep the momentum going, if they didn't keep striking while the proverbial iron was hot, then it would lead to a loss. He wasn't one to get conceited mid battle, and he would keep his approach measured until the battle was over. After all he had no idea what the last Pokemon his opponent might use would be, and if it was something strong then he would prefer to have more resources to spend. "Curious...You're obviously stronger than the run of the mill trainers I've been facing." Amor stated what appeared to be a fact out loud. Despite the fact that he currently had a lead, that wasn't always indicative of anything.

This guy was stronger than average trainers, and he had a plethora of Pokemon types, so Amor wondered if he was some sort of League figure. Perhaps an Ex-Champion? While Amor hadn't fought a Champion of a region before it would make sense to him if this guy was one of some sort.

Battle Breakdown: Glaedr dodges Confuse Ray!
Glaedr uses Dragon Claw!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:02:27 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The confuse ray failed, leaving the dragon to open attack the poisonous bug with its dragon claw. But being fresh out of his pokeball, the Dragion skillfully dodged the dragon’s attack.

He snickered, turning to attack the dragon back. The drapion crosses his arms above his head, pincers took on a dark purple glow. And when ready, he thrusted his arms like appendages out. A large 'X' formation was released and headed straight for the dragon and ground type, hoping to hit his mark and poison the beast as well.

➢ for at slateport beach. quick shit reply! darvio used cross poison! trying for the poison endeavor. if you need any, let me know! if you want the win too, thats cool too.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:43:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The burn was already affecting him so there would be no poisoning at this time, but the attack hit it's mark as the Cross Poison sank it's claws into him, and he growled lowly, the burn that was afflicting him was slowly whittling away his strength, and he was becoming sluggish. Amor knew this all to well, and he was about to give the command when Glaedr's strength finally vanished before he could utter a counter attack. Amor let out a 'tch' noise that burn had been eating away at him for a while, not to mention the Megahorn that he had clashed with head on. It had all taken it's toll on him.

"You did well Glaedr...Chimera you're up!" He commanded as he tossed the new Pokemon out, and in a flash of light the chimeric dragon appeared, and began to paw at the ground electricity sparking around him. "Chimera Dragon Pulse!" He ordered the savage pokemon.

Amor hoped that this would be over quickly Chimera had a habit of getting more aggressive as the battle went on, and he didn't want to cause any permanent damage to someone's Pokemon. Chimera's maw opened, and the draconic burst of energy lashed outward in an attempt to overtake the Drapion.

Battle Breakdown: Tyrantrum was fainted!
Dracozolt was summoned!
Dracozolt used Dragon Pulse!

(Feel free to poison Chimera!)

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:57:24 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Darvio sent out the cross poison, hitting his mark. The dragon roared, the burn effect taking a silent toll and forcing the dragon to fall. Maverick blinked, puzzled as to way the dragon fell so quickly. But in the end, it didn’t matter as the next creature was called out. Yet another dragon, how interesting.

The dragon pulse came in hot, Drapion shielding his face as it blasted him back a few paces. The bug snickered, pushed the dragon pulse out and off of him. He winced, but wasn’t giving in. The drapion crosses his arms above his head once again, pincers took on a dark purple glow. And when ready, he thrusted his arms like appendages out. A large 'X' formation was released and headed straight for the dragon and ground type, hoping to hit his mark and poison this beast as well.

➢ for at slateport beach. quick shit reply! darvio used cross poison! thank you!!!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:15:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Another Cross Poison, whoever his opponent was they sure had a tenacity for attempting to inflict status conditions to his Pokemon, and it worked because the moment the Cross Poison hit Chimera it did poison him. Which was definitely not on Amor's luck, but it wouldn't matter because they were going to end this battle swiftly. Now that they were within melee distance of each other Chimera roared, and a draconic aura surrounded his entire body, and he rushed straight toward the Drapion. Dragon Rush was best used at point blank range like this, and he was going to show this oversized scorpion who the real king of the ring was. Still utilizing Glaedr's arena he was hoping to blast his opponent against one of the large rocks as well.

Amor stood silently as his great beast did what it did best, and that was fight to the fullest, and without regard for anything, and anyone. Dracozolt was an abomination, that was a simple fact two fossils that weren't suppose to be merged together were, and it gave birth this new life. Did that mean Amor' loved it any less? No, it meant he loved it just as much if not more sometimes. To possess such a creature was a novelty that he never thought he would be able to afford, but here he was, and it was battling it's heart out.

Battle Breakdown: Dracozolt was hit by Cross Poison, and Poisoned!
Dracozolt used Dragon Rush!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 1:45:14 GMT
To Maverick surprised, the drapion hit the dragon with its cross poison. And its secondary effect, took over as well. At least, the poison would hopefully slow it down. Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough. Darvio’s eyes widened as the dragon rush came full force. He braced for the impact, feeling the raw power from the dragon. He fought the pain, waiting until the attack was done. His breath heavy, riddled with pain.

“Ice fang.” Darvio screeched with life, he wasn’t done yet! He rushed straight forward, intending to open his mouth last minute and use ICE FANG on the dragon. But, is he quick enough?

OOC: thank you! quick reply! @amor darvio was hit and used ice fang!