Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
beach ova
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 5:36:30 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]
HM, THIS ISN'T SO BAD...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
warmth spread across exposed skin, the mid-day sun bearing down on him with renewed vigor. one hand runs through his hair, the other wrist deep in the pocket of his shorts. his unbuttoned shirt exposed the long, pink scar that ran from his collarbone to just above his pelvis. feet trudged through the sand with minimal thought, eyes darting; exposed skin absorbed what little attention he had to give.
[break][break]
while not his usual scene, he had to admit, it was relaxing.

[newclass=.kingx]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.kingx .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmwNYzv/grimmylong1.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
beach ova
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 0:37:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]warmth keeps her relaxed, comfortable, content. it's not every day she gets to escape from the silph co. labs, let alone to relax. summer's halfway through by now and it's the first day she's even seen the beach... a little sad, really, but what can she do?

"hey," she mumbles, slowly opening one eye to peer to her right. there's a man wandering close, close enough to begin spraying sand with his shuffling feet. ugh, no thanks. "watch your step."

scolding now taken care of, the scientist sighs and sinks a little further against her towel. it's almost time to flip over but first, more tanning oil. without bothering to look, she reaches to her right for the bottle.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
beach ova
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 4:17:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
a voice calls to him, pulling him from the lull of his thoughts. he flicks his gaze downwards, and as he does, a finger tilts the polarized frames further down the bridge of his nose when he spots the culprit.
[break][break]
his mouth splits in a grin.
[break][break]
her hand reaches blindly for the bottle, and he kneels down to grab it first.
[break][break]
"sorry 'bout that, mind if i give ye a hand as repayment?"
[break]

[newclass=.kingx .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.kingx .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.kingx .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmwNYzv/grimmylong1.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
beach ova
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 23:08:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]an eyebrow raises when sunglasses slide, head tilting slightly to the right. a challenge, maybe, if she had to put it into words. she doesn't, however. instead, she follows his movements like a lazy cat does its owner.

her hand falls from the task of grabbing her lotion. it's feeble to attempt to wrangle it back from him.

"if you'd like," she murmurs. her lips spread into a small smile. "it's nice of you to offer." most people would apologize and go on their way. somehow, the offer seems special. she scoots over on her towel, then, and pats the spot beside her for him to join.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
beach ova
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 22:34:42 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
king grins, moving slowly to accept her offer. he places himself on his side, hand wrapped around the bottle of oil.
[break][break]
"mm, nice 'n warm."
[break][break]
the sun had done much to heat the oil up, and he knew that was the preference of most people.
[break][break]
his eyes trail her form, taking every inch of her exposed skin in. there was greed, and hunger; a growl dying in his throat.
[break][break]
"where would ye like me ta start?"
[break][break]
he knew where he wanted too.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
beach ova
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 2:40:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the beginnings of a smirk bleed into her features when he settles. it merely blossoms into full form once she can practically feel his eyes roaming. huh, is that all it takes? realistically, she knows the answer to that but she is a scientist, after all... multiple experiments are required to prove a hypothesis.

luckily for the both of them, he just might prove her theory.

"wherever you'd like," she murmurs, turning her head to meet his gaze head on. hunger, greed, lust. carnal desires bubble between them and she's slowly tilting her head to the side, lips shifting from a smirk into something a little more playful. and sometimes, or perhaps all the time, illeana reyes wears coyness a little too well. "unless you can't decide where to start?"

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
beach ova
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 4:48:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
that's all it takes.
[break][break]
he chuckles, an edge of confidence - or was it cockiness? - to it.
[break][break]
"i know where ta start, don't ye worry 'bout that."
[break][break]
he was conflicted, of course, but he'd learned a trick a while back when it came to women.
[break][break]
start slow. start low.
[break][break]
warm, and thick, he rubs the liquid between eager fingers. as he stands, his eyes wander aggressively, as he appreciates the form of the woman. her form left supple room for both his eyes, and readied fingers, to appreciate in the minutes - or longer - to come, and he gets to work at the base.
[break][break]
working out, to in, he kneads fingers into soft flesh at the base of her leg, feeling the muscle of her calves give way to the unstoppable hunger that was his massaging technique. from there, he only worked his way up, finding the meat of her inner thigh to be a particular place of interest, and one he would focus on with great care.
[break][break]
"how's that?"
[break][break]
he always appreciated a woman that could tell ye where to put it.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
beach ova
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 23:44:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she tries to let out a chuckle, key word being tries. it comes out half a laugh, half a breathy gasp by the time it bubbles out. she blames it on his hands, on the lotion, on her inability to be touched without becoming a pile of goo.

honestly, it's kind of unfair that he happens to be too good with those hands. what kind of work or experience produces a touch like that? he doesn't seem like the massage therapist type, really, but perhaps she's judged too quickly.

by the time his hands rise to her inner thighs, she's melting into her towel. a soft moan escapes from the back of her throat and she tries desperately to cover it with her hand. embarrassment rises, painting her cheeks and the tips of her ears a light pink. and between his hands and the sensitive skin of her thighs, she's having a little trouble focusing on whatever comes out of his mouth.

it takes a moment to process, her brain fogging. and once it finally clicks, she's glancing over at him, eyes half-lidded and more suited for the bedroom than a public beach.

"oh, um," she stumbles to speak, her tone a little too high pitched and inching too close to needy for her liking. the flush of embarrassment merely deepens. "good. you... you have good hands."

smooth.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
beach ova
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 2:35:12 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
"they're alrigh'"
[break][break]
he replies, chuckling, his cerulean blues dancing between her eyes, and the soft rosy tint of her cheeks. he rubbed his hands together further, before placing them back onto the back of her meaty thighs. he appreciated no other body part more, than a woman's thighs.
[break][break]
but he needed to appreciate all of the female form.
[break][break]
his hands reach higher, skipping the girl's rump, and instead kneading dutifully into her hips. he feels her curves and soft flesh beneath his touch, swallowing to push past the knot forming in his throat, as his desire grew. that very same desire push at the lip of his bathing suit, creating an uncomfortable ache that he wished to satisfy.
[break][break]
forming fists, he continued working the woman's lower back, feeling her tension loosen with each passing second.
[break][break]
"any specific requests?"
[break][break]
he smirks knowingly.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
beach ova
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 1:25:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she hums appreciation as his hands work their way up her thighs. somehow, she's almost sending up some prayers that he skirts over her butt to her lower back. if he put those hands on her ass and kneaded...

lord have mercy for the embarrassing sound she'd make.

knots of tension ease away beneath masterful fingers and she's not exactly sure when her head has been this empty last... a hazy mixture of heat and pleasure place her in considerably dangerous territory. and maybe they're both in that category now if she really stopped to think about it but she can't think about much else besides the things he could do with his hands.

"um," comes softly, breathy, absorbed into the fabric of her towel. any specific requests? oh god... a couple things could come to mind and she tries to shove each one back down. this is unfair.

"you could go a little lower if you want." yep, dangerous fucking territory.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
beach ova
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 5:31:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingx"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
while she thinks it over, king settles himself over her, placing two knees to either side of her hips. he leans forward, hands reaching for the woman's wrist. he gently grabs them, moving them up above her head as he dips his own close to hers.
[break][break]
"is that right?"
[break][break]
he's coy and playful, a delighted whisper and a cheeky grin. his body presses into hers, his eagerness being felt against the thin fabric of her swimsuit below.
[break][break]
"bit ta forward don't ye think? i was seein' about takin' my time."
[break][break]
his hands dance their way back up her arms, pressing the muscle as they do. when they reach her biceps, and shoulders, king pays special attention to those areas, pressing fingers firmly into them, purposed in his approach.
[break][break]
all the while he keeps the tension of his body against hers, he moves again to whisper again in her rosy tipped ears.
[break][break]
"unless ye want me ta work a little faster? then i'll have no choice but ta oblige."

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
beach ova
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 6:02:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]oh. okay, she hadn't been expecting to be manhandled like this but... no complaints escape. in fact, her wrists are free of resistance.

he guides them up, gathered in a bundle over her head. and then there's his lips brushing against the shell of her ear. she shivers despite the heat.

"forward?" her head turns slightly and she raises an eyebrow at him. he presses his body weight against her, as if this is normal and they're not on a public beach. shit. her face flushes with a mixture of embarrassment, heat, and pleasure at the thought. "that's forward but this isn't?" does he do this for every bikini clad girl he sees?

smothered by both the weight of his body and his roaming hands, illeana can't do much besides squirm when he kneads a particular knot loose in her back and let out a little groan.

his lips brush against her ear again and she's absolute putty by now.

"please," she half squeaks out. god, she feels like a wound up coil and it's torture.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
beach ova
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 3:21:34 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"this? no ma'am. just makin' sure all the kinks are—"
[break][break]
her groan cuts him off, forcing his lips to part into something wild, and animalistic. it's equal parts smug and satisfied, her body forming to his making beneath his own like play-doh.
[break][break]
"—properly worked out."
[break][break]
she shutters, and the last piece falls into place. her ask, as small as it might've seemed, was a concession he took advantage of. as she let down her walls, he crashes into her.
[break][break]
hot breathe pushes against the lobes of her crimson prickled ears, seconds before his teeth find their edge against their soft flesh. his hands grip her hips and lower back, pressing into her skin with renewed energy; rough, and untamed, like a hurricane of lust.
[break][break]
the supple skin of her back is kneaded like dough in his vice-like grip, and with each squeeze, his body crashes into her slowly, and purposed. if there was any question how badly he wanted her, let the rush of blood that scatters his rational thoughts to the wind, be proof enough.
[break][break]
"is this what ye had in mind?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-Ursaring"]

[newclass=".snubis1"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]NX40KmAH
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
beach ova
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 5:43:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she flushes every single shade of red known to man. crimson, cherry, merlot, ruby, scarlet, blush, rose, blood. the list goes on as teeth clamp onto the lobe of her ear.

and, really, she's embarrassed by the sound that escapes. it's a high pitched keen and she's certain now that if beachgoers weren't staring before, they are now.

words can't escape. no, she's positive they'd be nothing more than dizzied gibberish. it's hard to concentrate on forming a coherent sentence with his body practically morphing into hers and then retreating. an onslaught of something animalistic leaves her a puddle of mush on the towel.

he kneads knots out of her muscles as his pace slows into something teasing. his hands, however, become white noise compared to the rest of his movements. it's difficult to think, let alone keep a little gasp from escaping. it's half muffled by fabric.

the slow rising of whispers around them eventually pulls her out of her reverie. enough to collect herself, enough to kickstart the brain into thought processes again.

and when her head finally rises, turns, and stares at him over her shoulder, the resulting look is both fierce and carnal.

"grab my stuff," comes out in a hissed whisper. she's pushing her weight back to stop him, to hit the pause button. her mind is screaming: not here, not in public. and she can't ignore that part of her conscience any longer. "let's go."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beach ova
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 3:23:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: