mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 14:36:56 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
"I know."

But does she? Because so far, she hasn't. Two years spent with the man and she hardly knew a thing about him. Not for lack of his trying, but lack of her own. She was distant, unreadable and unreachable. Distracted with work just as he was with his own. They led such separate lives, and yet here he was still, wrapped up in her.

She was selfish.

"We should sit down and eat."

Thea begins to pull away, reaching for both of the plates. She presses one into his hand, glancing up at him and offering him a smile as warm as she can make it.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 14:47:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"okay."

it doesn't take much to mirror a smile that's equally as warm as hers. he accepts the plate, then turns and wastes little time in picking up the slice of pizza, biting a good chunk out of it. after a few moments of chewing, he swallows, then says:

"more crunchy than intended, but it's still good. i think..."

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 15:30:53 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
"I think they call it thin crust."

It's just a bit overdone, that's all.

Thea chuckles a bit, a forced attempt at humor from her end. But she still smiles up at him all the same, gently pulling him with her into the living room. The movie is at least a good thirty minutes deep, but she reckons neither of them care.

What matters is that they're together, for the first time in a long time. And it feels strange to sit next to him and let herself relax and be in the moment. She feels hollow, she realizes, when she steals glances up at him.

She considers saying something to him, but instead she looks away and gathers the pizza in her hands to take a bite.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 17:41:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
without an immediate threat or concern right in front of him, it's almost too easy for his mind to wander. the moment they settle into the couch, he's already thinking about food, about work, and anything but what she just told him.

his pizza's finished quick, plate extended onto the coffee table after.

"i think i'm a fan of thin crust now."

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 13:24:46 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
Thea eats considerably slower, taking the time between bites to focus on the television screen and to think and overthink about what she's just disclosed to Rory only moments ago.

He seems otherwise unbothered, setting his plate down and extending praise to his accidental accomplishments in the kitchen.

"We should try stuffed crust next time."

She smiles, watching him.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 14:07:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
next time — whenever that might be.

"i'll try my best."

it's sad, he realizes, and like always, he seeks to help.

"would you like to take some time off together, thea?"

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 17:51:46 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
"Hm? Why? Aren't you busy right now?"

More than usual, anyway. If its even possible, she's seen even less of him. Constantly working extra shifts or staying late. Combined with her own long days at the battle academy..

It made her heart feel heavy, and made her realize just how much she should hold on to this moment. Cuddled on the couch eating pizza; how mundane.

"Is that a good idea?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good day bad day
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 10:50:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
when isn't he busy?

still, he shakes his head.

"i am...but i also have an abundance of vacation days."

with a laugh, he shifts a little closer to her, mulling over her question.

"more time together? i think it is."

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
good day bad day
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 14:34:48 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
Thea watches him, violet eyes careful as they study his expression. He shakes his head and she follows the line of his nose, blinking to return back to his eyes.

"You know.. I probably do too."

He shifts closer to her, pulling the couch in to dip lower where they both sit in the middle. It forces her - though she doesn't fight it - into leaning against him. Thea finds his hand and eases her fingers through his.

"I'd like that, Rory."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
good day bad day
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 8:23:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: