I KNOW I JUST RETURNED BUT

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 16:22:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Okay so-- Where do I even start with this

Hi, I'm in the hospital.
NOT FOR ANYTHING TOO BAD. Basically, I had a bad reaction to my second shot, and I needed be admitted to the hospital. More specifically, the doctors suspect that the vaccine caused myocarditis, aka inflammation around the lining/in my heart. The reason my hospital visit will be taking a bit longer is because they found some more stuff that they want to keep an eye on to make sure I'm okay.

BUT ALL IN ALL. I. AM. OKAY. I am stable. I'm being monitored and I'm not in any immediate danger. I don't know when I'll be discharged, though, and even afterwords I'm gonna be really fatigued and impacted by the treatment and tests, so I apologize as I extend this hiatus. And I apologize if DMs are sparse, since I'm trying something new by resting :hairywrists:

I know I JUST came back, and suddenly this happens, and I'm sorry. While I'm in the hospital, chances are I won't be able to post but I'll do my best to respond to plots on discord. Thank you for always being patient with me ;u;

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 16:28:36 GMT
leo del río Avatar
FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 SENDS YOU LOTS OF GOOD VIBES!!! REST WELL AND TAKE CARE <3 <3

You don't need to apologize. IRL always comes first, and plus this is a health thing. We will miss you and be happy whenever you decide you can come back!!! Take all the time you need cutie

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 17:02:28 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
excuse me miss.

but milky's right, and solo(said so in discord).

real life comes first

focus on feeling better. keep strong, keep healthy, and recover well!

can't wait for your return and some threads. please be safe and much like milky said, GOOD HAPPY POSITIVE VIBES be upon you.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,832 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 23:53:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
nanoooo! take care! i hope you recover soon and that you're in tip-top shape sooner than later. do not worry about anything rp!! focus on yourself and resting as you already are.

wishing you the best recovery possible!!