mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
lovestory [past] [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 18:07:05 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
Thea's been waiting for a while now- though that isn't Flynn's fault in the slightest. They'd agreed on a time and she'd simply been too anxious to dawdle. She had nothing better to do, and by now she was already enthralled in a book. Supposed to be studying, of course, but she figured that she could do that with Flynn.

His shadow across the white pages surprises her, and she closes the book abruptly and slides it to the side. Below are her study notes, and she picks up her pencil.

"Oh! Wow, Kris, that's so sweet of you. Thank you!"

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
lovestory [past] [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 18:12:11 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","karma"]
[attr="class","top"]

he places the two ice coffees down beside her, just as the wind ruffles his hair. he runs his hand through it, nervous.

[break][break] many of the students have already gone home or to their after-school activities. luckily, this is one of the days when they were off from soccer practice, which meant that he could spend time with thea.

[break][break] kris slides into the seat next to her - rather than the one across from her, which might have been the normal thing to do. however, he wants to sit next to her - and kris isn't the kind of guy that would let a thing like social etiquette stop him.

[break][break] "i wasn't sure what you'd like, but i got one with whipcream and one without." he glances down at her notes. her handwriting is adorable, just like the rest of her, and he feels something stir in his chest when he looks at the curved letters on the page. "what're you studying?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".karma"]--accent:#32a852; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
lovestory [past] [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 10:57:43 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
Thea, nervous, reaches to touch and rotate the cup closest to her. She doesn't miss the way the wind catches his hair, or the way he runs his fingers through his hair. He did that when he was nervous, she'd come to realize.

He slides into the seat next to her, rather than across from her. It surprises her, but mostly because it leaves a warm, fuzzy feeling in her chest that makes it impossible to stop smiling. A breeze brushes past them, bringing with it the smell of him. He always smelled nice, too.

"Without whipcream."

She giggles.

"Oh.. just boring stuff. Trigonometry, mathematics, stuff like that."

But she closes her books, gesturing to his backpack or wherever he might be carrying his own studying materials. They weren't here for her studies, he'd asked her to help him with his. And, given their lack of classes together, it was unlikely he, too, was prepping for a Trig exam next week.

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
lovestory [past] [s]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 5:48:12 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","karma"]
[attr="class","top"]

she chooses the one without. it surprises him — weren't girls supposed to like sweet things?

[break][break] but secretly, kris is relieved. that means he can take it for himself. he does his best to not make it public knowledge but the truth is that he has a terrible sweet tooth - has, since he was a boy. a finger reaches out to grab the top of the whip cream and then promptly sucks on his finger, leaning close to thea as he looks at her notes.

[break][break] it's all gibberish.

[break][break] he flashes her a grin. "you're so smart."

[break][break] but she gestures to his books and he follows, reaching into his own backpack to pull out a pile of books. "let's do some math today, since you were doing it anyway." he scratches his cheek, letting out a laugh. "um, we're doing algebra. and this is the stuff i have to know by next week." he hands over a slip of paper to her, scribbled with probably illegible script. chicken scratch, as his mom would sometimes say.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".karma"]--accent:#32a852; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".karma .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
lovestory [past] [s]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 14:43:08 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
Most girls did - but Thea wasn't most girls.

Sugar just gave her a migraine.

It does make her smile to see him so happy though. His finger plunges into the whipped cream and then into his mouth. She glances away, embarrassed when he leans in close to look at her notes. It isn't gibberish but it's pretty near close if he had no idea what was being written.

"I'm not that smart."

Thankfully, Kris pulls out his notebook and stack of textbooks. Her eyes scan over his illegible chicken scratch and she stifles a giggle.

"Are you even able to read that?"

She's blunt, and then a little embarrassed about her bluntness, and gives way for awkward pause.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lovestory [past] [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 22:01:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: