saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 14:57:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]they've always stood beside each other on the battlefield, and now, for quite possibly the first time, they stand opposite, both determined to give it their best.

but really, all matias wants to do is have a little fun.

it's why his sylveon's out of her pokeball. she trots around like she owns the place, full of confidence and swagger.

"how's the tournament going, eva?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 17:36:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It’s strange getting ready to square up against him, but exciting nonetheless. She wears a playful grin, peering at him from behind dark sunglasses. All this time in the sun has left her with an olive kissed tan, perhaps a blush of red peeking through. She hasn’t reapplied sunscreen in a while. Eva releases one of her more playful pokemon, a shiny midday Lycanroc. She never lost her playful spirit with evolution, and Eva was glad of that. The doctor gives the pup a good ruffle of its thick fur before pointing towards the battlefield to send it to meet the Sylveon.

KEEN EYES lock onto the feline. A primal instinct kicks in. The once wagging tail slowly drops, a natural prey drive activating. Xena crouches low into a hunting stance, smacking her tongue along her lips. Eva blinks, she wasn’t expecting such a reaction from the canine.

Matias distracts her and she smiles, “Oh, it’s been great! Lots of fun! I’ve gotten to battle some really cool people and pokeon!” , , , the list goes on and on, “How about you? I bet you’re kickin butt,” she winks, although he’s unlikely to see it behind the sunglasses.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 18:14:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]two silphs and a ramsay — naturally, the mention of causes him to tense, though he hides it well enough as he shifts his gaze up towards the sun.

"positive win rate so far, so can't complain."

where the lycanroc shifts, ready to strike, fluffy instead chooses to lay flat on the ground, showing her belly to the opposition.

matias kneels, slapping his hands together to recall fluffy to his side. the sylveon spins on the ground, runs, then leaps up and onto his shoulders.

with a grin, he stands back up and calls out another pokemon. it's one eva is more than familiar with.

ash's presence lights up the atmosphere, flame burning bright.

"i'm about to increase it right now."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 18:43:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Positive win streak, “Of course you do,” she almost rolls her eyes. She expects nothing less from him. She’s witnessed him in battle many times and he’s never ceased to amaze her. When he moves towards Fluffy and recalls the feline, Eva frowns. A curious, suspicious look finds him.

It’s replaced by a laugh and wide grin when Ash appears, “Ha! Switiching it up I see. Hey there, Ash,” she gives the Charizard a friendly smile then claps her own hands, recalling Xena to her side. The canine jumps to her feet and trots over, sparing a glance at the Sylveon every now and then. It would be unfair to put the Lycanroc up against a pokemon she knows is incredibly strong. Eva never backs down from a challenge, so she meets his tease with a daring grin, “Ya think so, huh? We’ll see about that,” she isn’t going down easy.

“Fine, dragons it is,” Eva also releases a familiar pokemon. The shiny Salamence lands on the sand with a heavy thud. She shakes her scales, a low friendly growl of greeting rumbles through her throat as her large snout finds Eva’s chest. Mehira isn’t as experienced as Ash, but she’d put up a hell of a fight.

“Alright, Mehira, go get ‘im,” A rough smack cracks against the Salamence’s emerald scales before the pokemon backs up and takes off into the sky, expecting the Charizard to follow.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 18:57:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]if anyone could stop him, it'd be her, and they both know it.

even so, his determination — arrogance — holds strong.

"i know so."

and with that, ash takes to the skies as well, following after the shiny salamence with a heavy beat of his wings that seems to conjure up a HURRICANE.

it whips around them before surging up, trailing past ash and towards the salamence.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 20:11:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

A brow raises. She loves the confidence, it’s sexy. Eva’s competitive side is strong, and a desire to smother the arrogance (in a loving way, of course) is irresistible, “Careful, Matias,” It’s a playful warning, “You might just bite off more than you can chew,” her attention flashes back to the pokemon as the ascend into the sky.

Wind whips into a violent fury as the HURRICANE rises past Ash and towards the Salamence. Mehira can feel the change in pressure on the air. She resists it, fights it. It’s early in battle and she’s strong enough to battle the formidable attack. With powerful beats of her wings she FLIES higher, and higher, and higher leaving Ash in her wake until she disappears into the clouds.

Mehira uses FLY

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 9:47:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]ash's wings flutter out to catch his weight, slowing his ascent. he watches as salamence FLIES high, disappearing into the clouds, and for moments, he's unsure what to do.

lingering in the air, red scales start to thicken in a SUBSTITUE.

"i'm sure we'll be fine."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 16:36:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Above the cloud, the emerald dragon is obscured from view. She had been able to pull away from the Charizard, evident by the fact that he didn’t tear through the minimal cloud layer after her.

Mehira continues her attack by folding her wings to her side. The dragon angles down, letting gravity pull her back towards Ash. She sets her sights on the Charizard, unaware of the SUBSTITUE. Mehira is relentless in the way she aims to strike her opponent.

“Of course,” Eva smiles, but she wouldn’t mind having bragging right.

Mehira uses FLY

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 7:55:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]ash's scales have long glossed over with SUBSTITUTE by the time the salamence dips back down, parting clouds as it strikes him with a strong FLY. crimson scales crack, some falling away, but the SUBSTITUTE holds.

almost grinning, ash's scales vibrate before emitting a DRAGON PULSE.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 7:58:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The FLY shatters the Charizard’s substitute, much to Mehira’s frustration. The Salamence’s jaws part and a loud roar of frustration vibrates the air around the two entangled pokemon. It only grows louder with the DRAGON PULSE that forcefully pushes her back. Frustration turns into fury when she recovers, stopping her progress with the expansion of large ruby wings. A beat pushes her forward back towards the Charizard. The open maw spills purple flames, aiming to drown Ash in DRAOGN BREATH.

Mehira uses DRAGON BREATH

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 11:12:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]red meets purple as a FLAMETHROWER emerges from the depths of ash's maws, spilling with a bright intensity that almost shadows the battle.

it's an oddly beautiful sight.

"that's pretty."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 18:58:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Yeah, that is pretty,” she agrees, tilting her head up to watch the purple and red collide and swirl together in a battel of breath.

Mehira pushes on, continuing her DRAGON BREATH as she attempts to outmaneuver the Charizard by flying higher, dipping down, and trying to change her angle to make it past the fire-type’s FLAMETHROWER.

Mehira continues to use DRAGON BREATH

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 11:23:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"want to see something prettier?"

a band around his arm starts to glow; similarly, one around ash's arm starts to glow as well. shades of yellow and orange and crimson swirl and mix together before pulsing out across the battlefield, shining.

when the light finally subsides, ash's FLAMETHROWER has grown stronger, more intense in the way they bellow against the salamence's DRAGON BREATH.

a DROUGHT follows.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 20:02:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Beautiful,” A smile slowly pulls across her lips as she watches the Charizard mega-evolve in a brilliant array of colors. The smile pulls into a grin as she glances over toward Matias. Ash’s mega-evolution allows the flames to beat out the Dragon Breath. Mehira is bathed in hot fire. Emerald scales resist the intense burn thanks to her dragon-typing. It doesn’t stop the anger from rising and boiling over.

Back on the ground, a gem in Eva’s bangle bracelets starts to pulse. It’s a request, from the dragon, to rise to the Charizard’s level. She grants Mehira’s wish, activating the keystone. A similar energy consumes the Salamence. From it emerges an equally formidable opponent. The dragon roars, rushing forward to meet Ash with another, more powerful stream of purple flames.

Mehira MEGA-EVOLVES
Mehira uses DRAGON BREATH again

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS EVA (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 13:04:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]fluffy shifts, nudging against matias' neck at the sight of the MEGA EVOLUTIONS in the sky. he raises a hand to give the sylveon a few scratches while he watches the sight unfold.

now on level playing field, the DRAGON BREATH roars to meet the FLAMETHROWER. colors intensify, pushing and resisting before it explodes in one beautiful expansion of energy. glitter-like residue float to the earth, slowly falling before a HURRICANE takes them.

it rushes towards the salamence.

[attr="class","noodles"]