saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 10:31:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"good luck!"

and with that, the battle starts.

dragonair curls along the battlefield, coiling as an AGILITY surrounds her, dramatically increasing her speed.

[attr="class","noodles"]uznaxB7n

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 10:43:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
His opponent sent out a Dragonair, so he followed suit, sending out Galru the Dragonair floating easily in the air.

"Good luck to you as well..." He stated, and then Galru used Dragon Dance in response to his opponents Agility the draconic aura surging through him, increasing his speed, and attack power.

Now who would make the first attack?

H8F9AuXt

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 11:08:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the mirror match is certainly interesting — a battle between speedy dragonairs.

"stun them."

sparks of electricity dance along dragonair's MARVEL SCALES before shooting out in a THUNDER WAVE that looks to paralyze.

[attr="class","noodles"]7Qs2Lhd6

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 11:25:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The cackling of electricity filled the air around him, and the moment the lightning struck out Galru dodged quickly.

"Retaliate..." Was all the order Amor had given before Galru's body surged with draconic energy, and he dashed toward his doppelganger. Dragon Rush consumed his form as he attempted to crash into his opponent.

They would have to try better if they wanted to catch him.

0Cg|HM9z

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 11:15:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the DRAGON RUSH connects, sending a surge of pain coursing through the dragonair, FLINCING. with a cry, she releases a TWISTER that looks to trap the other, before pushing away, slithering to create distance.

[attr="class","noodles"]iLqJd3Hy

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 18:58:14 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The twister danced across, and engulfed Galru, causing him to swirl into the air once more, but he just grit his maw, and when he came down, he saw that his opponent was trying to get away. A black, and red draconic aura danced across his form as he used Dragon Dance once more in order to increase his strength once more. The next hit he gave them would be far more unforgiving.

_jEqksWk

Total: 212

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 11:19:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]to further cover their retreat, dragonair sends another TWISTER their way.

the distance between them furthers, though matias knows they won't be able to survive a few more hits.

[attr="class","noodles"]qo_1Spy1

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 5:17:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Another twister is sent their way, and Galru growls, water beginning to spiral around his tail as he sends a powerful Aqua Tail towards it, in order to cancel out the twister attack so that he could continue his advance towards his adversary. There wasn't many places for them to run here.

EnGCqFbP
Total: 275

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 13:06:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it seems as though running isn't much of an option.

so dragonair steels herself, stops, then turns to rush back towards the other. her body snaps, sending her AQUA TAIL slamming against the other.

[attr="class","noodles"]kDkDSN4b

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 19:27:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The female turned around, and when she did she slammed her own aquatic tail towards him, and he took the hit, gritting his teeth, but she had come back, gotten close to him, and that is what he wanted. A draconic aura surrounded his entire body as he rushed at her with Dragon Rush attempting to deal another heavy hit to her.

Y9vLrBfb
Total: 368 (Amor wins!)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:09:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]sleep well, dragonair.

despite the distance, they could not outrun the DRAGON RUSH. dragonair's slammed into the ground, knocked out from the impact.

and so she's recalled.

"that was a decent battle."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 19:28:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The battle was theirs to win as when the Dragon Rush connected with the opponent they were knocked out, and Galru was still standing, or well floating. He eased back over to his trainers side, and watched as their opponent complimented his trainer.

"Yes it was...I don't think we exchanged names, but I am Amor. It's nice to meet you." He stated to the other with an easy smile.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 9:12:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"matias. and likewise."

he mirrors the smile, brief, before he gestures to the battlefield.

"we'll have to do it again someday."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 19:58:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He nodded at the guy, he seemed likeable enough.

"Next time let's bring our real teams, yeah?" Amor offered Matias.

Obviously they both had stronger Pokemon on their teams, at least Amor did.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS AMOR (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 11:15:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"let's."

and with that, matias departs the battlefield, smiling despite the loss.

he'll have to train his dragonair to be a little bit quicker next time.

[attr="class","noodles"]