get that cyber 1 [HST]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 1:32:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cyril was kind of going through some shit.

So when he realized he had accidentally signed up for three battles and not two, he was pretty upset about it.

was lucky he even showed up to the spot. It was really only his reputation as a Gym Leader and some vague hope that maybe someone knew what happened to .
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 2:58:14 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Howzit goin mate? Name's Zac Ramsay," Zac said to the hunk on the other end of the battlefield. Today had been a whirlwind of faces, new and old, and Zac was excited to make another new friend. 

"Been through many battles today?" Zac asked, conversationally. "I brought some cold drinks, if you're in need of a hit of sugar and caffeine."

@cyril
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:35:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Just two." If was looking for scintillating conversation, it wouldn't be from Cyril. He wsan't talkative on a good day. This just happened to be a bad one.

"I only have one pokemon left." Taking out his phone, he pushed the buttons on the side. It made a camera shutter noise but instead of a sizzling hot HST picture, it powered off and a Rotom flew out of it.

It smiled at Zac.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 4:07:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Well third time is the charm! Let's go!" Zac said, and he sent out his own Rotom: Snow White. The fridge landed on the sand, and Zac opened the doors to grab a Charja-Cola before offering one to Cyril.

Zac closed the doors, and Rotom burst into action, its chunky form waddling across the sand towards its opponent.
@cyril
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 3:51:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Most surprisingly of all, Cyril did take the offered Charja-Cola from .

He didn't open it or drink it, just turned it in his hand and looked it over.

"I did an advertisement for this stuff, once." He couldn't remember much other than he had a crate of it sitting in his basement for months.

Cyril's Phone Rotom zipped and zapped in the air, closer. I don't actually have a move-set for it so I'll just wing it.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 4:16:05 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Me too, actually. I did some filming work for them and then they tried to pay me in cans and 'exposure'," Zac shook his head. "But they've turned themselves around. Or rather, I turned them around. I'm the new CEO! And you can bet your left shoe that it tastes better than before too." Zac drained half his can, as if to prove the points. "That's a Passho Plus+. It's made with real Passho berry!"

As Zac's Rotom approached its opponent, the fridge started chugging and thudding, as if there were something wrong with the ice-maker. Zac covered his ears at the UPROAR

@cyril

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:24:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"They paid me in money." He had been a famous model, after all. Just because his current on-site Infamy didn't reflect that could be ignored. Curious, Cyril cracked open the can and gave it a sniff. He wrinkles his nose, the stuff smelled acrid, but he did give it a sip. Which, at that moment a breeze blew, tousling his hair, making him look camera ready.

"It's okay." Was the final verdict when he finished, shrugging. He'd finish it off but he wasn't a chugger like was.

The Rotom with no move-set whined at the Uproar, the noise bothering him badly since usually he lived in a phone. He started to Charge up some power, as if that would help.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 3:21:34 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar
"Not an 'el classico' then? No worries! Maybe you're more of a 'Passho Pluser'," Zac said, nodding as if that was a normal thing to say to a person. "We've got a few 'Kyle Krushers' too." Zac loved all the flavors equally, as if they were his children. 

Meanwhile, Rotom's UPROAR subsided as it too started to CHARGE up. It thrummed with power, preparing for an all-in attack.

@cyril

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 5:23:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I think I just don't drink enough soda to like this." It wasn't anything against or even Charja-Cola. Cyril felt the same sort of ambivalence towards Zapsi and Dr. Pika. You had to have a very strict diet and exercise regiment in his line of work which drinking sugar liquid wasn't in for.

Since the other Rotom Charged, Cyril's Rotom.... Charged again. It'd never been in a battle before. It was bred just to be in a phone.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 15:22:16 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar
"Not a big soda guy? That's alright mate. No harm done." Zac said, sipping on his own can. "I've got a mate who can't drink Charja-Cola for medical reasons. It takes all types to make a world, ay?"

Meanwhile, Snow White CHARGED up even harder. She pooled her electrons, and corralled her circuitry. She positively slapped with electricity. Boy this was gonna be one hell of a clash when it happened!

@cyril

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 2:00:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The game of mimicry continued. Much like two Metapod might Harden at each other, the Rotom simply Charged one more time.

"That much be very sad for him." Said with a tone as if Cyril didn't really care all that much. Which, really, he didn't. Sadly for , he was mostly just worried for his boyfriend and wanted this to hurry up and be over.

Cyril was kind of a drag to be around, generally.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 2:44:49 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar
As Zac's Rotom charged one more time, the redheaded trainer smelled something burning. Had Snow White overdone herself? Was there too much electricity in her circuits and something was melting? Zac wasn't an electronologist, but it seemed possible, nay, probable! 

He looked at the little fridge foreshadowingliy.

@cyril

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 20:21:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cyril's Rotom looked like it might Charge one more time....

But! Plot twist!

Feeling the electricity crackling off of it wanting release, it used a powered up Discharge. The attack was so massive that it made Cyril's hair stand on end and scorched the sand below it black.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 0:25:52 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar
The DISCHARGE from Rotom arced towards Snow White. It honed in on her electric components, frying diodes and melting wires. The fridge shuddered and fell to the sand, its ghostly occupant fainted and the soda inside now boiling hot. "Nooooo!" Zac called, rushing over to revive the fridge, He sprayed her with a revive, and Snow White righted herself slowly. Unfortunately, it was too late. The Charja-Cola couldn't be saved. 

@cyril

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 1 [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 16:43:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Ew. Cyril wrinkled his nose. Turns out that boiling soda and wires didn't really smell that good.

He does glance, confused, at his Rotom before offering his phone for the pokemon to tuck itself inside of again.

"Wait. Did I win?" Given how the other two matches had went, that's probably the biggest surprise here.