Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
lex vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 1:46:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king5"]
A RED HEAD...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
attacks collide in the air, small but powerful explosions created in their wake. when two mega pokemon collide, environments change. the lucario tenses as he senses a shift in the aura, then his legs are forced out from under him by a DARK PULSE. with agility and speed, he manages to catch himself on his hands, performing a series of acrobatic movements that right himself.
[break][break]
but he's behind.
[break][break]
he needs to make up for it.
[break][break]
he explodes in EXTREME SPEED.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king5]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king5 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1TwbktD/grimmylong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[break]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
lex vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 2:29:19 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Extreme Speed threatens to pull the Lucario ahead. And it truly might have if Smoke didn’t have a trick up his sleeve. The end is near, not just for the race, but for the Lucario as well. It’s balls-to-the-wall, don’t hold back.

A psychic powerful energy rises. No matter where the Lucario goes, it will find him. It reaches for his consciousness, its essence, weaving itself between the cracks util it has a strong hold. It’s paralyzing before it pulls, ripping the Lucario’s psyche to shreds. Hopefully its enough to make it falter, delaying it while Smoke crosses the finish line and secures the victory.

Smoke uses the Z-Move SHATTERED PSYCHE

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
lex vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 2:56:46 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king5"]
A RED HEAD...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
when xen mega evolves, it also increases his aura sensory. it's so vast and powerful, it is as if the world is opened before him. when the gengar's move is unleashed, his senses scream danger. lights flicker outwards and the air is pulled from his lungs. having no other choice, he pulls into himself, erecting a wall around his psyche.
[break][break]
time stops and slows around him, as does his feet.
[break][break]
there is no more race, only, repelling what demons infest him.
[break][break]
when it ends, he's forced to one knee, breathing heavily.
[break][break]
he had lost.
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king5 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king5 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1TwbktD/grimmylong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[break]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
lex vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 5:33:31 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex smiles, proud of the Gengar for doing what it takes to win the race. Smoke crosses the finish line with a proud smile, victorious, “Like I said, can’t keep up,” she grins, turning her gaze from King and back to Smoke as she walks forward to collect her pokemon and her victory.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
lex vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 4:27:11 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: