4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs king: the Redemption Arc (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 20:10:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Her eyes went a little wider, and the people around became more apparent in that moment. Her brow then furrowed deeply, her eyes becoming mean.

“Oh, shutup!”

Then, to make matters worse, the fire never came. With no means to dodge, SEED BOMBS exploded at close range and did their damage. Lulu didn’t even need to see to know. It had FAINTED. Its body laid there, small in the sand when the pollen dissipated.

With a hot sigh, Lulu returned it to a ball.

Tossed another.

“Not yet.” She breathed it only to herself this time.

Duraludon roared, and settled into battle with LASER FOCUS.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 20:56:20 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king55"]
I WONDER IF THIS'LL END THE SAME AS LAST TIME...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he hopes — he prays — that the camera got a good close-up of that moment. he would scour the regions for a clip of it. that would feed his egotistical amusement for years to come.
[break][break]
"the ball 'n gag, already? someone's feelin' feisty. too bad i left it at home..."
[break][break]
more egging. more prodding. more annoying.
[break][break]
breloom remains, unphased and despite the BURN on her chest, more than ready to continue. like her previous opponent, she fires off another round of LEECH SEED, hoping to whittle down this skyscraper ass pokemon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king55]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king55]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king55 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dcnMGwd/grimmylong2.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 21:21:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She saw red.

The LEECH SEED hit metal, but it would be unsure to anyone what happened—because it was returned in a beam of light. The match was called with confusion, all of the sudden. She’d forfeited, essentially.

Sort of.

Gritting her teeth, Lulu marched across the sand, right past the Breloom, and before she’d taken her closing step, she was reeling back.

“Shut the fuck up, you stupid twat!

An uppercut, trained by himself, was thrown towards the man's jaw. Get a close-up of that.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 21:49:44 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king55"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king's eyes widen at first sight of the woman marching across their battlefield, then they narrow, glinting in appropriate challenge. so he did push too far? a tongue wets his lips and the man all but forgets about the previous battle.
[break][break]
this was far, far more fun.
[break][break]
"'bout fuckin' time we get physical again, sweetheart."
[break][break]
fuel to the inevitable wildfire.
[break][break]
an uppercut rises, aimed for his chin. it came from a surprisingly well-balanced footing; arm neither too loose, or too tight. hm. he packs that thought away for later, however.
[break][break]
skirting his head to the side, and then downwards into duck, he prepares his response.  in one fell-swoop he uses her momentum (hopefully) against her, and swipes both arms around her thighs in an attempt to toss her over his shoulder.
[break][break]
just like you'd do for a grumpy child.
[break][break]

[newclass=.king55 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king55 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king55 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dcnMGwd/grimmylong2.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 22:16:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
In a short instant, she regretted not training with more.

Had they not been on live television, she probably would have erupted with a scream. How dare he? The fucking gall of this one—of it all. Damn it.

She grabbed onto his pants and pulled from over his shoulder, throwing her weight up with her legs, and hoping to throw him off balance. She would not be an easy carry.

It would be on to teeth next. Grumpy Megalopolan, maybe.

“Put me down you fucking prick!” she spat.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 22:52:11 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king55"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a lifetime of fighting meant he had learned a thing or two. one of those, surprisingly, just so happened to coincide just enough with their situation. it was just a reminder of who was in charge, right?
[break][break]
he centers himself further, bending at the knees against her pull. one hand reaches up and places a large pinch on the back of her thigh. that would not be pleasant.
[break][break]
a growl forces its way through the smile he places to the cameras, and low-voice undercut the crowd; one only lulu could hear.
[break][break]
"keep it up and ill be ye over my knee and spanks ye like a child, 'fore ye can even turn ta shadow, sweetheart."
[break][break]

a grunt as he stands straight again, arms wrapping around the back of her knees.
[break][break]
"we wouldn't be in this situation if ye could handle yer god-damned emotions, woman. ye want to settle this? do it off camera. yer not the only one who's got somethin' ta hide."
[break][break]
the heat of his words are kept even, though, that could easily change in a heart beat.[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 6:43:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She gave a yelp and tried to maneuver to hit him in the kidney as hard as she could, but in her position, she could draw little power to do anything.

The embarrassment rose with the fiery need for further violence and revenge. A new hatred had spawned, decidedly.

She spoke, like him, low enough so only he could hear. 

“I’m going to kill you, Wayland. I'll put a bullet in your fucking skull.”

His words about hiding were tossed aside.

“I don’t have shit to hide. You’ll see. Fucking test me.”

He already had. Over and over.

Eventually, of course, others would come in to break the situation up, because this was a bit ridiculous for live television.

In the end, Lulu stalked off, done with battles for the day and ready to dive into a bottle of liquor and scheme in the dark.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 7:00:25 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king55"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the heat in her voice is scalding. perhaps he had pushed too far. but, sometimes that was just easier than the alternative.
[break][break]
"promises, promises."
[break][break]
perhaps if he pushed her further she'd actually kill him? that might simplify some things.
[break][break]
a group of people come and break them apart, seeing this for what it was: a clear lack of sexual tension —— at least for one of them —— and a murderous fit. that couldn't be allowed on a public beach.
[break][break]
eyes watch as she flies off, her impressions in the sand deep beneath her rage. after a second, he squirms his way free, a dangerous growl crawling up his throat.
[break][break]
in the end, he too goes home to drink. there would be no scheming, or planning, only drowning himself in the brown. later that night he would fall asleep beneath a bright, burning lightbulb.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 7:32:00 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: