November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Lulu vs Cian [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 13:45:41 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Bill's champion stood in the blue corner of the Alolan style Royal Battle arena. Salazzle's body coiled around the blue post like a wisp of  stained smoke.

In the opposing corners were some familiar faces. , his acquaintance from an eventful boatride turned hostage situation. , a fellow rocket member. And some poor, flat-footed Slateport local who would soon find himself beset upon by three merciless opponents. 

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 17:47:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu stood near the red post, a Mawile close to her.

She hadn’t seen Bill since the cruise. That had been a nice time, leading up to the chaos. Still, she wondered about the telescope conversation. She’d yet to speak with him more about it—and, as she’d said before, they weren’t done yet.

Cian was another Rocket, though one she hadn’t met prior to the tournament. Now, she had the pleasure.

She looked over. “Pretty quiet over there, Father.” It was a bit ominous.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 9:35:04 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]cian waves at his three opponents; their identities not lost on him.

at 's comment, cian chuckles, nodding.

"yeah i'm not used to it either."

a pokeball pops open with his champion. the avalugg's presence shakes the battlefield.

"maybe he's just praying?"

[attr="class","noodles"] +
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 6:48:57 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Abigail used Smog
Abigail has Corrosion

"-and may they find peace in their imminent failures. In the name of Arceus. Amen." said Bill, his voice rising as he finished his prayer. "Alright. Let's start then," he said, a smile spreading across his peaceful face.

Low, sweet Smog dripped from Salazzle's mouth. It tumbled in slow clouds along the sand, eating into shells, creatures and metal alike, thanks to Abigail's Corrosion. 

Her black and purple coloring blended with the smog, and she slipped inside, disappearing in the caustic cloud.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 15:30:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu’s teeth fleshed and she gave a light snort at Bill.

Mawile was immune to poison, typically, but its CORROSION was enough to POISON even the steel-type. Though hurt, it still wouldn’t worry as much about the Salazzle in the beginning, and would instead opt to go in on the Avalugg.

Manipulation was the name of the game with this one. It began to work up FAKE TEARS with a few huffs, and sad coos, making its way through the fog towards the ice giant and peering up with big ‘don’t hurt me’ eyes.

With a dramatic roll of the neck, the same eyes were turned on the Salazzle, as well.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 15:32:51 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"alright i guess we're targeting me."

one of avalugg's cough is enough to shake the ground. the SMOG damages, poisons, and the FAKE TEARS lowers her vitality. her form slumps slightly but she soon conjures up a BLIZZARD that whips across the battlefield.

[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 13:41:54 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Crustle (NPC) used slam (Cian)

ABIGAIL USED INCINERATE (AOE)

Fake tears hit salazzle

"It was never the plan, but things do appear that way," Bill said. Avalugg's Blizzard tugged at the Smog, spreading it wide and thin. The bitter snowflakes choked the air with caustic cold. 

The other competitor, who they had all forgotten until now, also attacked . The Slateport local's Crustle skittered across the icy arena, trying to get its footing so that it could Slam into Avalugg's iceberg with its own hefty home.

Salazzle lashed out with her flaming tongue, igniting remnants of the Smog and washing the field in Incinerating heat. Salazzle scuttled back, waiting for her Corrosive poison to take effect on her opponents. Did she feel bad about attacking that poor, doe-eyed Mawile? N-no. Of course not!  

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 2:06:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Good luck, mate!” she flashed a dark grin towards Cian.

Though the steel-type was resistant to ice damage, the close proximity meant that the next hit was powerful, and sent the Mawile flying off to the side in the harsh, cutting winds of Avalugg’s BLIZZARD.

Meanwhile, Salazzle’s SMOG permeated across the field, further weakening Mawile with its strange, CORROSIVE nature. Lulu winced, muttering an expletive or something to herself inaudibly.

Mawile continued to be affected by the POISON exponentially, already slowing, but it still wanted a taste of combat. The tears stopped, and it got down to business.

Righting itself, it rushed back towards the Avalugg, whipping around with an IRON HEAD towards its icy body.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 10:58:08 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]raising a hand to flip off , cian yells:

"thanks but fuck off!"

avalugg takes the SLAM with relative ease and shrugs off the crustle. it isn't until the IRON HEAD that avalugg's taken to the ground, slamming against sand and earth.

on the ground, avalugg's skin hardens with an IRON DEFENSE.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 11:19:13 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Crustle (NPC) used ROCK WRECKER (Cian)

Salazzle USED flame whip (AOE)

Seeing the failure of its Slam, crustle reached up and tore off a massive piece of its stony home. It hurled the boulder at the recovering Avalugg, shaking the ground with the Rock Wrecker.

Salazzle's lit the smog from within as it Flame Lashed Mawile, lashing at Lulu's Pokemon with its burning tongue.
"Have you tried praying?" Bill asked, smiling. 

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 4:56:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu snickered to herself at the reaction she’d received. She enjoyed starting shit sometimes, maybe. Her amusement cut into a laugh at ’s suggestion. “Maybe you should pray for him.” She grinned over at ruthlessly.

Mawile cried out as it was his with the Salazzle’s FLAME LASH, and turned to send a SUCKER PUNCH towards its licking mouth, suffering through the burn.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 9:53:47 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]pray for who?

for CIAN?

"alright fuck this bitch—AVALUGG STAND UP."

the ice-type roars as she struggles to get back up to her feet. the ground shakes with ROCK WRECKER but she manages eventually, bracing through the pain.

pointing, cian orders:

"over there."

bringing a heavy foot down, avalugg sends an AVALANCHE 's way.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 16:56:10 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Crustle (NPC) used ROCK WRECKER (Cian)

Salazzle USED flame whip (AOE)

At Lulu's suggestion, Bill nodded his head, and started to pray. "Cian, may Arceus grant you the strength to accept this loss with grace and poise,-"
Mawile sucker punched Salazzle, sending burning spit and caustic blood spraying from the reptile's mouth. Salazzle hit the ground.
"-wisdom, so that you may learn from your defeat,-"
She scrabbled back to her feet. Her tongue flickered. It was a long, red-hot ribbon, thick with blood.
"-and charity, so that you can share those gifts with Lulu, whose Pokemon is about to be buried under ten tons of ice."
Salazzle's tongue lashed out at Mawile, attempting to drive it backwards, straight into the oncoming avalanche.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:47:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu was cackling by the time Bill had ended his prayer, and then promptly quieted when her name was dropped. There was a light gasp of shock and offense. And then, to add insult to injury—or, rather, the other way around—a dangerous amount of snow and ice was dropped out of nowhere to disappear her in cold and darkness.

This was not enough to first attempt on her life this week.

What the fuck.

She screamed, though it was muffled, and then, there was a moment of silence—until she clawed her way out, gasping and spitting.

Eyes shot daggers at Cian to make it clear he had picked the wrong kind of crazy to fuck with that afternoon.

“MAWILE: HIM! Her voice nearly got lower in a growl.

Her pokemon abandoned the fight promptly to defend its trainer's honor with another SUCKER PUNCH, sailing straight towards whichever fucking Maher this was.

Fuck him!

Shortly after, the match was called. Bill had won by default, because people couldn't get along.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 9:10:11 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"nice prayer, daddy!"

the AVALANCHE finds their target, burying under snow and ice. goodbye, bitch.

or so he thought...

he's laughing when the mawile disappears into a blur to throw a SUCKER PUNCH at him. there's no way he could react in time but thankfully his avalugg's PROTECT saves him from dying.

glaring, he shouts across at as he approaches.

"yo what the FUCK is your problem?"