TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 6:30:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
yet another battle.

"michail volkov," jayden introduces himself. in his own hand, the pokeball of his krookrok cracks open.

[break][break] with the number of untraditional battles he had been partaking as of late, it was a relief to have a break with a regular traditional one-on-one. the sun beamed high overhead, heat not like that of the rock's of mt. pyre. briefly, he thinks of .

[break][break] in a matter of seconds, the battle begins.

[break][break] "sandstorm."

[break][break] the wind begins to pick up.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"] @open / 1v1

[attr="class","rules"]+ irmin uses sandstorm !

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; padding:50px 80px 20px; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .jayden .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
A|Njyt99
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:32:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

Temp had been petting his Chandelure in some attempt to keep her from going off and sucking the souls from random people.

When approaches, Temp gives an eager and friendly wave, face cracked into a wide grin.

Aw, it looked like he was starting the fight, though. Well, maybe he just hadn't seen him!

"Dude! Good luck!" From some it might be condescending but with Temp he meant it. He just wanted to have a good time. Patting his Chandelure, he urges her out onto the field.

The Sandstorm whips up and it buffets. Through the sand, an Inferno erupts.

chandelure - female - flame body - hex, shadow ball, inferno, fire spin, smog, pain split[/blockquote]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:48:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
it takes a moment for jayden to recognize him, and when he does, his head tilts the side in thought. the other wishes him good luck for the battle and polite as ever, jayden knows its his duty to reciprocate.

[break] [break] "Same to you." A pause, and he adds, almost like a question: "Rararie..?" It is an unusual name, one that Jayden himself is not used to so he wants to get it right.

[break] [break] Meanwhile, a column of fire splits through the sandstorm and scalds the crocodile even as he tries to jump out kf the way. The burn he feels is unpleasant, but he'll learn to deal with it.

[break] [break] Using the sandstorm as his cover, the pokemon DIGS and disappears into the earth.

[attr="class","noodles"] @open / 1v1

[attr="class","rules"]+ irmin uses dig! he's burned, also.

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; padding:50px 80px 20px; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .jayden .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:50:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"You can call me, Temp, bro!"

He wonders where knows him from. After he thinks it over, which is more like two rocks rubbing together in his skull, he figures it can only be from his job or his job. Wonder which it was... oh well! He was excited to see the guy anyway!

Chandelure hovers over the field, closer to where the Krookodile had been.. but with the sandstorm, she seems confused on where it went. She didn't know it was right under her.
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:31:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
his head dips.

[break][break] "temp it is, then."

[break][break] while the chandelure remains confused, irmin chooses the moment to take the advantage. with a roar he bursts from the ground, jaws wide with crunch in an attempt to clamp his fangs around the floating candle.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ 1v1 battle /div]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:41:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Sadly for the Chandelure, like, literally every move this pokemon has on it is super effective. It just really sucked to suck.

Since this battle would be way too short otherwise, she tries to put up a Fire Spin with her fledgling strength.

"You got this, girl!" Temp called, even though his pokemon did not have this.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:54:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] flames lick the air as the fire spin makes purchase just as the krokorok falls back onto the sand. however as much as he is injured by the burn, irmin is determined to follow through. nothing can beat the heat of the desert, after all.

[break][break] in the midst of the billowing sandstorm, he uses hone claws as he waits for his next opening.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ 1v1 battle /div]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:56:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
She was spared for one more post?! Amazing!

Blindly, Chandelure shot out a Shadow Ball at the Krookodile. It's not like she knew it wouldn't work cause of types or whatever!

"Bro! Your pokemon is sick! Wanna get a burger after this match?" He was kind of hungry.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 8:48:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] the move does hit, but it is ineffective. ghostly foam drips off the krookorok as he shakes it off in pieces. instead, the ground rumbles with the power of earthquake.

[break][break] sick?

[break][break] "he seems healthy to me," jayden says, frowning. did see something he did not? the other question took him off guard too, and he blinked. "ah- sure."

[break][break] he could do with some sustenance.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ 1v1 battle

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:32:52 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Chandelure falls and Temp calls her back into his pokeball.

He gives the win glaldy and walks over to his side of the field to throw an arm around hsi shoulder. They were best friends now.

"Dude, this buger place nearby, like, hole in the wall. Real cheap. But the food is super good! I hope you like it!"
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:45:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] the battle is over quicker than expected.

[break][break] jayden flinches as the arm is thrown around him, and he turns his head to stare at the charming face of staring back at him. "okay," he says. "that sounds good."

[break][break] it's been a while since he'd had some.

[break][break] a pause before he asks: "do you eat burgers much?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:06:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Sometimes! Like, I try to watch what I eat since I workout a lot. But, like, it's a special occasion! Need to make the most of it, right?" Cause that made total sense in his mind.

"Do you liike burgers, dude? What'd you say your name was again?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:12:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] ah. so he didn't know who he was.

[break][break] that in itself wasn't particularly surprising. after all, as far as rockets went, jayden was surprisingly unremarkable. it was how he had gone so many years without others taking notice of him. his family - his father, mother, brother - were all much more memorable than he was.

[break][break] "michail," he says, pointing to the scoreboard just as they step off onto the sidewalk and towards the supposed burger place. he pauses, waiting until anyone's out of earshot and tilts his head. "you might know me as cross, though."

[break][break] or maybe he wouldn't.

[break][break] jayden holds the door open for . "i don't mind burgers, but i can't say that i have them often."

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:23:15 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp has to wrack his brain for a moment. Cross... that was...

"Oh! You're Gavvie's friend!" Said much too loud, drawing some attention to them both, but, like, at least not too many people could put together that 'Gavvie' was .

That just made Temp beam wider as he led them to a booth.

"I'm pumped to finally meet you, dude!"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Jayden v temp (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:36:54 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] gavvie?

[break][break] the expression that jayden wears can only be described as constipated. then maybe, after, bemused.

[break][break] "i've known him since kanto," jayden tells , though he's sure that the brunette already knows this. a pause before he adds, a bit softer, "i owe him a lot."

[break][break] words could not describe his relationship with . jayden's didn't try.

[break][break] he glances at the menu, about to think about what to order, before the words of the other suddenly strike him. he blinks. "finally?" there is genuine surprise in his voice. "does gavin - does he talk about me?"

[break][break] one could say he's even shy.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]