2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
let me see balder's boobs [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 3:02:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

It was supposed to be a tag team battle...

'Ji-Hoon Ki' with , teaming up against a duo of water trainers....

"No, YOU'RE the one who bought that can of peas!!!"

But it looked like there was some sort of lover's spat going on. After special request, Chu-e was now with NPC 1 and Balder was not with NPC A.

Damn, nothing could ever be easy, could it?

He wondered if Balder was an uncomfortable with this as Chu-e felt.

- Chu-e's Outfit
- Going by 'Ji-Hoon Ki' in the tournament
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 20:46:46 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

How did it get to this?[break][break]

A fight... Over a goddamn can of peas. What the hell is wrong with these Hoennians. Does it matter who bought a can of goddamn beans? You have it now, just eat it! But no, instead they have to fight over it, and even involve their schedule opponents. Balder could only facepalm at the sight of this.[break][break]

The Alolan removed his vest and shirt as he prepared for battle, showcasing his BARE TIDDIES with the sun's light shining upon them. "Listen Aranea, just follow my lead if you want to wi-" "If you think I'm gonna rely on you to prove this imbecile wrong, then you're just as stupid as he is!"[break][break]

A vein pulsated on Balder's forehead. Who the hell did she think she is? The Alolan summoned his Sceptile before him, waiting for the other team. The crazy lady, as for her, called upon a Milotic.

[break]
-

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/kteRTJC.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 2:18:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
NPC 1 called out a Zangoose. and him wouldn't have to worry about the NPCs... given the animosity, Chu-e would wager they would just try and battle each other. This was mostly just for the endeavor, anyway.

His own pokeball was tossed out, showing off Clove, his Luxray. The lioness shook herself and sparks crackled from her fur before she narrowed her eyes at her opponents.

"Hope we can have a good match, dude!" With how the squabbling was picking up between the two NPCs, Chu-e wasn't so sure if it would be, though.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 2:53:43 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

They had just casted out their pokemons that the two "lovers" were going ham at each other. Balder sighed. "Yeah this will be a mess. Jungle, ride the wave..." The Sceptile roared before approaching the Luxray menacingly... And then stopped just before it, extending a hand. Good Sportmanship should never be forgotten. "Let's make this a good Fight, Ji-Hoon"

[break]
-Sceptile is waiting to shake hands.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/kteRTJC.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 4:30:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e glanced at the side at the two NPCs, who were already battling each other, as he had expected. So much for good sportsmanship between the two of them...

"Yeah! Let's do our best to salvage what we can." He said sharply to the man beside him, who shot him a nasty look in return before focusing back on his battle.

Chu-e sighed.

Clove, meanwhile, stared up just as menacingly at the Sceptile.... but she offered her tail to shake, since she had paws and all.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 1:25:20 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

After the handshake/tailshake, the grass dragon proceeded to return to his side of the field. Cracking its neck the Sceptile got into battle opposition. As the clash kept on escalating on the other side of the Tag Battle, their side was the quiet before the storm... Until Sceptile suddenly unleashed a hail of Bullet Seed upon the cat-like creature.

[break]
-Sceptile uses Bullet Seed.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 0:24:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Clove's claws hit the ground, holding her in place as she braced against the Bullet Seed. It was a direct hit, the force inching her back a little, nails digging into the turf...

But when it was over, she just rolled her eyes and sighed, a Swagger in her as if the attack hadn't even bothered her.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 2:43:53 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

That cat DARED to sigh at this display of strength? This prowess of seed handling?! Ooooooooh boy. Oooooooh boy She was gonna get it! No one could stop him from throwing hands now! Get over here kitty![break][break]

Balder facepalmed at how much Sceptile was acting up. To think a simple swagger would drive the lizard up the walls like this. It's insane. "... You know what, go in. Slice it up." The Sceptile roared, rushing forward to execute Dual Chop, ignoring the fact it was starting to see double.

[break]
-Sceptile is confused![break]
-Sceptile uses Dual Chop

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:28:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
If Clove could smirk she would since her Swagger had worked. Even if the Sceptile was getting close, she held her ground.

Chu-e gave a sudden snap.

And she launched out a Thunder Wave, even if it meant she took the hit. It would be worth it. Probably.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 5:12:13 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

Adding Paralysis to the Confusion occasioned by swagger? Damn, this man wasn't holding back. The previously Unburdened Sceptile was now a knee on the ground and a hand to hold himself up. The electric shock were spasming around the leaf dragon's body. The Paralysis had stopped its movements for now.

[break]
-Sceptile is Paralyzed! It can't move.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:52:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Hell yeah, Clove didn't hold back.

Another series of snaps from Chu-e, the electric type's ears perking up before she charged at the Sceptile with electricity arcing off her body. A Discharge for her to crash into her opponent.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 2:57:04 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The confusion was gone. The world stopped turning. The Paralysis wasn't letting up however. But this wouldn't stop him anymore. "Turn this around, Jungle." An order. Filled with conviction, belief that the lizard could fulfill its duty. He couldn't disappoint anymore. The advantage of having his hand onto the ground allowed him to feel the charge of the cat, to Detect it in advance. Thus, a roll to the side, followed by a jump further away allowed the Sceptile to avoid the range of the Discharge.

[break]
-Sceptile is not confused anymore.[break]
-Sceptile used Detect

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:19:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Clove snarled as her attack missed, not happy with the result. She stalked around, eyes on the Sceptile, trying to find an opening...

Unaware of the detect, she rushed forward with a Spark to try and hit him again.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:14:27 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The cat was charging at him again. Good. This time, he would welcome the attack... And grab the Luxray at the same time. Holding the Luxray, the Sceptile began to unleash Giga Drain absorbing the vitality of the thunder cat that dared to challenge it.

[break]
-Sceptile force-hugs the Luxray and uses Giga Drain

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 0:52:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Clove cried out as she was succ'd dry.

Much like would have those tiddies succ'd in Sootopolis.

She ended up fainting, collapsing down.

Chu-e sighed and called her back.

"That was a good match! You used to be a Gym Leader, right? I can see why!"