Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Melody vs Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:35:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Yeah, Phione is pretty cute.” Rowan had grown attached to the Pokémon since hatching their egg, which made Mistral jealous on more than one occasion. “Pretty slippery too. Might not be the strongest, but they make up for it with speed and deviousness.” Amber eyes looked over the Blastoise for a moment, a burning question in his mind.

“What was that form your Blastoise took? Didn’t look anything like the Mega Evolution I've been studying.” Seemed more powerful in fact, and that was an attractive enough prospect.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 17:36:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Melody's win

Melody's theme

She recalled her blastoise back into it's pokeball, it deserved a rest for how hard that big lug of meat and shell was fighting. [break][break]

Rowan had asked Melody what form that was "Oh! It's called Blastoise G mega evolution!" she explained but then frowning, "I actually dont really know why he takes on a different appearance. I just assumed it's kind of like how i've seen two different charizard Mega evolutions? What's it called, x and y or some shit?" she said shrugging a bit as she leaned back and shifted most of her weight to her right leg. [break][break]

"I'm not smart enough to really  figure it out, but if you do let me know!" even if he explained it to her she might not have understood anyways. [break][break]
"Pokemon are kinda weird though, I like that form's fire power, all those cannons are certainly useful for some serious fire power in a pinch! That cannon move I used makes any water in the vicinity attack the person for a short while if it lands." she explained. "But not like it mattered! You're phione was totally AMAZING with that speed!" she added, omitting the details that if the battle were to keep up that blastoise may have gotten too tired.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Melody vs Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 21:19:56 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Hmm, I’ll have to look into that.” Rowan seemed slightly distracted as an alert came through his phone, a message from Gavin Merlino. “I need to get going, Mel. Boss wants me to come into work.” A warm smile crossed his lips as Rowan ran over to give his friend a brief hug, turning and jogging off into the city.

"See ya!" If only Melody knew they’d be discussing her own kidnapping, perhaps she wouldn’t have treated him so kindly. At least he could cope with alcohol and the knowledge she wouldn’t be hurt.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Melody vs Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:07:30 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: