POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 6:33:10 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","hirebody1"]
[attr="class","hireimg2"]

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]"Oh."

That wasn't the answer he expected.

"I'm sorry to hear that." The Mimikyu faints from the Crunch, and he returned her. Despite the sad news, the smile on Killian's face didn't waver.

"The worst of situations make for the strongest people." and Eris clearly had strength. "Is someone waiting for you? Or do you have time to get some ice cream? My treat for beating me down."

I went with Mimikyu instead! Seemed a bit more fun and thematic.
[googlefont=Charm:700][googlefont=Zilla Slab:400][googlefont="Zen Dots"][googlefont=Hind:400,700][newclass=.hirebody1]font-family:Raleway;background-color:#2b2b2b;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;border:3px solid #363636;width:525px;padding:30px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h1]text-align:right;font-family:Zen Dots;font-size:22px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;color:#a98ab5;margin-right:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h2]text-align:right;font-family:Zilla Slab;font-size:13px;margin-top:-10px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-right:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.hireimg2]margin-left:0px;width:450px;height:200px;border:solid 3px #3d3d3d;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost]text-align:justify;font-family:Hind;font-size:12px;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding:15px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost b]color:#9571a3;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost i]color:#c1b3c7;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn]margin:0px 0px -15px -30px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div img]display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); [/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div:hover img]filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 7:02:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
ready for anything!

"It's okay. Most people can't really tell unless they ask." Perhaps, this is why she's thankful for learning how to suppress her emotions - No tears to cry, no need to drown in her sorrows. Despite what Killian thinks, Eris really doesn't think she's strong. What she is, is tolerant. Tolerant enough to not break down at every turn, tolerant enough to put a smile on her face and simply continue on with her day.
[break][break]
"Not really, I think they're busy."
[break][break]
Whoever 'they' may be referring to.
[break][break]
With Patch running back to her, Eris extends a hand to allow the Morpeko to scale up to her shoulder.
[break][break]
"It was a really good match though!" There isn't a need to dampen the atmosphere, and so she won't, giving Killian a quick high-five. "We can go get some ice cream! It isn't a summer festival without ice cream!"
[break][break]
She'll have plenty of time to think things over later when she's by her own.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:21:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven