[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
ready for anything!

Everything's going well, or so she figures! With her attention drifting with the clouds in the wind, Eris finds herself on the receiving end of a nudge, an angry gaze tossed her way as tiny paws vigorously point at the pack of seeds she keeps out of reach.
[break][break]
"Oh, my bad. Here you go, Patch. Just remember to chew properly before swallowing."
[break][break]
As soon as she's received a sunflower seed, the Morpeko is going ham, nibbling at the shell to crack it and retrieve the treat hidden within. It is only because Eris reminds her that Patch throws the broken pieces of shell into the mini waste pouch she carries instead of simply littering the grounds.
[break][break]
"I don't know where you even get all that appetite just from waiting."
[break][break]
The other side of the arena remains empty, a spot reserved solely for the next challenger that hasn't quite showed up. But she's okay with waiting! After all, she's in no rush to get her ass kicked, especially when considering what's on the line...

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 10:40:39 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","hirebody1"]
[attr="class","hireimg2"]

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]Prying himself away from took more effort than he thought. Still, he managed. Arriving only a few minutes late to his next match for the tournament. Stepping up to his side of the arena. Killian expected an adult to be waiting for him on the opposite end. Forced to peer down to see his opponent, he almost frowned.

"Oh. You're...younger than I thought you'd be." Killian smiled warmly. He wouldn't be winning this battle. Awfully unfair to go all out on a child. "I'm sorry for being late. My friend gave me a bit of trouble." he noted the Morpeko with a nod. If that's what she'd be using, Killian had the perfect Pokemon to provide Eris a challenge.

Xion's cloaked figure appeared on the battlefield in a flash of light. The Mimikyu squirmed uneasily underneath her disguise.

"Ladies first."

I went with Mimikyu instead! Seemed a bit more fun and thematic.
[googlefont=Charm:700][googlefont=Zilla Slab:400][googlefont="Zen Dots"][googlefont=Hind:400,700][newclass=.hirebody1]font-family:Raleway;background-color:#2b2b2b;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;border:3px solid #363636;width:525px;padding:30px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h1]text-align:right;font-family:Zen Dots;font-size:22px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;color:#a98ab5;margin-right:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h2]text-align:right;font-family:Zilla Slab;font-size:13px;margin-top:-10px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-right:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.hireimg2]margin-left:0px;width:450px;height:200px;border:solid 3px #3d3d3d;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost]text-align:justify;font-family:Hind;font-size:12px;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding:15px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost b]color:#9571a3;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost i]color:#c1b3c7;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn]margin:0px 0px -15px -30px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div img]display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); [/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div:hover img]filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 7:15:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
ready for anything!

Oh, she recognises that look... That look adults give when they see her, that thought that crosses their mind in her presence - They won't need to go all out, it's unfair or unkind. She might even cry if they bully her too hard!
[break][break]
Well, they're usually wrong and oh, will she prove it!
[break][break]
"No worries! I might be young but that doesn't mean I'm any weaker than the rest!"
[break][break]
Hell, she's even beat competition favourites like Razz and Zac! Maybe not in the fully traditional sense... but she's made her mark for sure! With a whistle, Patch leaps off Eris' shoulder and onto the field, keeping Agile on her feet as she begins to run at the Mimikyu.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 10:01:33 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]Mimikyu's not sure what the Moripeko is planning as it charges forward, but it knows it can't be good. To prepare, it used Double Team to spawn multiple illusionary copies of itself around the battlefield.

Spot the faker within the fakes.

[googlefont=Charm:700][googlefont=Zilla Slab:400][googlefont="Zen Dots"][googlefont=Hind:400,700][newclass=.hirebody1]font-family:Raleway;background-color:#2b2b2b;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;border:3px solid #363636;width:525px;padding:30px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h1]text-align:right;font-family:Zen Dots;font-size:22px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;color:#a98ab5;margin-right:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h2]text-align:right;font-family:Zilla Slab;font-size:13px;margin-top:-10px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-right:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.hireimg2]margin-left:0px;width:450px;height:200px;border:solid 3px #3d3d3d;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost]text-align:justify;font-family:Hind;font-size:12px;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding:15px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost b]color:#9571a3;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost i]color:#c1b3c7;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn]margin:0px 0px -15px -30px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div img]display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); [/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div:hover img]filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:05:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
ready for anything!

For a moment, the appearance of many more Mimikyus causes Patch to falter. But she doesn't stay shaken for long, following Eris' whistle and picking up the pace. Charging straight into one of them, she then lets out a Spark.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:17:13 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]The spark passed harmlessly through one of Mimikyu's mirages. Patch should have chosen her target more carefully.

Seizing the opportunity to strike, Xion moved in on the hamster from behind. A Shadow Claw reached out from underneath her cloak. Razor-like nails attempt to rack across Morpeko's back.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:31:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
ready for anything!

A hit and a miss, huh?
[break][break]
Even if that's the case, there's no stopping Patch when she's Hangry. As the claws rake across her body, she begins to glows with a fiery Aura, one that burns so brightly that it surrounds her like a Wheel and scorches the Mimikyu when it draws near.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 19:22:04 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]Singed by the sudden burst of aura, Xion's Disguise broke. Wooden tail burning down to half the size. From underneath her tattered cloak, Mimikyu growled. How dare this hamster ruin her cosplay!

She'd fucking pay.

"Mimikyu." like the howl of a wolf, her voice echoed from all around. The shadow hand previously used to claw curled into a fist. Purple sparks hissed violently down umbra skin. A full forced, Drain Punch sped at Patch like a bullet.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:51:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
ready for anything!

Even as the Mimikyu rushes at her like a crazed wolf, Patch isn't going to stand down. Without needing to glance back at Eris, the Morpeko opens her maws wide, Biting down on the fairy and refusing to let go.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 7:22:05 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]Bite connected, and Mimikyu hissed but managed to break free of the hamster's teeth.

"How old are you, Eris?" Killian asked, paying little attention to the battle before him. Looking at her face, the admin swore he'd seen her somewhere before.

Xion growled, Shadow Claw extending once more to slash across Patch's body.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 7:59:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
ready for anything!

"I'm 11! Turning 12 in October!"
[break][break]
Is there some point to this question? She knows Killian by his appearance, has probably scurried past him in the corridors at some point in time.
[break][break]
As Xion reaches to claw Patch, the Morpeko growls, letting out a great Spark of energy!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 8:08:57 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]"Wow." Killian whistled. "You're pretty strong for someone so young. Did you learn to battle on your own, or did someone teach you?" he was genuinely curious.

Another Spark. The electricity surged through Xion's body, but she powered through. Claw curled back into a fist for a Drain Punch to the Patch's stupid, ugly face.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:49:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
ready for anything!

"I learnt the basics of whistling from momma. She kind of... forced me to create my own signals though. Said I gotta learn to be independent, and I got plenty of chances to test them out!"
[break][break]
If she had to provide a real answer, Kanto was probably the best mentor of them all. The life or death situations, the need to craft strategies on the fly and adapt to surprises - All of it had led to the style that she uses now. Underhanded where necessary, overwhelmingly offensive and full of tricks to retaliate.
[break][break]
Though Xion throws another Drain Punch, Patch's Agility allows her to evade the attack with ease, hopping just out of reach as she sticks her tongue out at the Mimikyu.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 6:10:30 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

PLAYGROUND RULES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]"I see. Well, your mother taught you well. I whistle to my Pokemon too, It's a useful talent." another smile and a curious arch of his eyebrow. "Where's your mom now?" somewhere in the crowd watching, perhaps?

She missed! How dare the little shit dodge her attack. Xion will just have to do it again. Another Drain Punch aimed for that face mocking her.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Killian! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 6:25:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
ready for anything!

The question is as chilling as an Alolan Ninetails' breath, echoing in the hollowness of her chest as she quietly flicks a finger to the sky.
[break][break]
"She's gone. Kanto wasn't kind."
[break][break]
When Xion throws the punch, Patch is ready to receive it, catching it within her paws as she Crunches down on the arm.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">