Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Rowan Wrynn vs Eris Halla (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:20:32 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“What the hell?” Rowan looked up from his phone to see the child standing before him on the battlefield, one that he vaguely recognized from around the submarine. “Surprisingly you aren’t the first child I've battled today.” At least this one wasn’t blind, he could feel better about winning against them in this case.

“I’ll use...this one.” His Goldeen appeared in a flash of light, once again underestimating his opponent, even though it worked in his favor last time. “Hope you are ready to battle.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:28:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
come catch these hands!

What's with older people and taking her lightly?
[break][break]
"You've fought Hideo earlier? He's a pretty good battler for sure." Suppressing the need to give the man the stink eye, Eris merely tosses her pokeball up, allowing her Helioptile to take the field. Sure, that guy Rowan's been hanging around Gavin a lot, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's learnt any battle tips from the big boss! "Hope you didn't take him too lightly! Cos kids are more than capable of sweeping your feet from under ya!"
[break][break]
As soon as the referee signals the start, Eris whistles and Aster strikes, calling down a bolt of Thunder upon the Goldeen.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:35:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Yeah, I beat him.” As unfortunate as it may have been to defeat a child with a handicap, though he was willing to accept the victory for the tournament leaderboard. “We’ll see about that, Eris.” Rowan chuckled underneath his breath, an amusement that was lost as soon as he saw his colleague bring out an electric type.

“Shit.” Thunder crashed down upon the Goldeen, causing a distressing amount of damage to the aquatic Pokémon. “Goldeen, retaliate.” Multiple rings of water erupted from the Goldeen, looking to strike Aster with Water Pulse.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 7:41:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

Oh, he's calling out for the swear jar penalty! But Eris lets it slide for now, brimming with a hint of childish pride as Rowan loses his cool at the matchup.
[break][break]
"Heh heh! Fire isn't the only kind I look out for! Electric types are also my specialty!"
[break][break]
Though water slaps Aster in the face, the Helioptile isn't discouraged in the slightest, grinning as he discharges a Wave of Thunder.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 0:55:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan shouldn’t have underestimated Eris, especially since he’d known she was a member of Team Rocket. “Goldeen, dodge and counter.” Despite being on land, the aquatic Pokémon moved with impressive agility, able to leap out of the way from the Thunderwave without affliction.

Goldeen then surged forward with vigor, energy gathered around their signature forehead appendage, looking to strike them with Horn Attack.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 5:54:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

Though the Goldeen avoids paralysis, Rowan seems to have overlooked the fact that close range is exactly where Eris wants her opponents to be. Whistling with two fingers tapping on wrists, she's watching as Aster stands on his hind legs and begins to crackle with energy. Then, as the horn crashes into his side, he lets loose with a Parabolic Charge.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 18:29:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Goldeen convulsed and thrashed from the Parabolic Charge, unable to avoid the sudden surge of their attack. “Damn it.” Rowan muttered underneath his breath, wondering what he should do. “Goldeen, come back.” An arc of crimson light returned Goldeen to her Pokeball, deciding he would be cruel to force the Pokémon to continue to be subjected to the electric-type attacks.

“I shouldn’t have underestimated you, I guess.” Rowan laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head as he stepped across the arena. “Lesson learned. Guess we can run out the rest of the clock with some chat, then?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 6:40:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

"Less so underestimating, more so just having a bad matchup!" Eris chirps, giving Aster a small high five as he rushes back to her. She knows that there's strength, and then there's just an unfortunate type disadvantage. "If you were facing any of my fire types though... Or if you brought a Chinchou, we probably would've struggled."
[break][break]
But Rowan's right about the problem of excess time. An early forfeit means having nothing to do until the next match or receiving concerns of being a lost child...
[break][break]
"So whatcha wanna talk about? We cross paths a lot, but we don't really talk to one another."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 2:57:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Guess we can start with the basics, yeah? I mean, I don’t even know your name.” A moment of silence passed before Rowan considered that he probably should introduce himself first, in the interest of being polite. “I’m Rowan.” He offered Eris a friendly smile, though he preferred to keep his distance from the young girl who was known for her explosions.

“I heard you’re living with Chu-e, is that right?” Rowan knew the Underboss fairly well, though not better than the other, who happened to be his brother.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 6:40:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

"Eris! Nice to meetcha too!"
[break][break]
Smiles are returned in kind, genuine joy sparking in her heart as she commits the name to memory. Ah, but hearing Chu-e's name being spoken this brazenly makes her jump a little, her eyes flicking around them to make sure that no one else is listening.
[break][break]
"I'm living with Ki! Most of the times!" She still remembers the alias he's given her, Ji-Hoon Ki. And as far as she knows, that identity hasn't been outed just yet. "He's really nice! Let's me mess around in his garden and do all sorts of little projects!"
[break][break]
Aster remembers some of her handiwork. From flourishing flower beds and homemade ice cream to promises of sleepovers and crafting fireworks, there's been a lot that Chu-e has done to give them a place they can truly call home.
[break][break]
"What about you? Are you living on your own or something?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 1:19:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You don’t need to worry about anyone listening to us.” Rowan nodded towards the shimmering field around them, created from psychic energies. “Argos has us handled.” The Slowbro remained close, attempting to maintain focus on keeping the barrier held despite the sounds and smells that surrounded the tournament. “I don’t take chances.” Rowan laughed, leaning against his end of the dome, sticking his hands into his pockets.

“I’m living with my boyfriend, Adrian. He’s also one of us, not sure if you’ve met him yet.” Eris didn’t seem like much of a threat, despite being a chaotic entity in the form of a small child. “Me and Chu-e are pretty friendly, he’s been helping me adjust to the organization when I’ve been having misgivings.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 1:37:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

She didn't have to worry? Man, Rowan sure was smart in thinking about everything and planning ahead! Eris would never have thought to rely on her pokemon to facilitate such a conversation but the more she knows!
[break][break]
"Well then, yeah! I've been staying with Chu-e. And Adrian... I ran into him earlier! Fought his Eiscue and lost. He seems a little... upset though? At least, from what I could tell of watching some of his other matches." Tapping her finger on her lips, it's clear that she's thinking but as for what she's thinking of... She isn't entirely sure herself!
[break][break]
Grinning as he taps his paw against her calves, Aster knows better than anyone that she's probably trying to pursue one too many questions in her mind at the same time and signals for her to focus on one.
[break][break]
"What about you and Gavin? You two seem really close and all! Are you secret siblings or something?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 21:55:06 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Gavin and I?” Rowan hesitated, knowing the Underboss didn’t want him to inform anyone about their shared blood. “Not siblings, no. Gavin brought me into the organization and has been training me. I suppose he’s something like a mentor.”

Whether or not Eris believed him was difficult to discern, but he wasn’t about to go against the wishes of his brother. “How about you? Any siblings? Is Chu-e and his boyfriend going to adopt you?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:07:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

A mentor-figure... She supposes is to Rowan what is to her, except he hasn't handed him a gun and expected to get shot. Come to think of it, the gun's still locked and loaded right?
[break][break]
"Not any siblings that I can remember. And if I did, they've either forgotten about me too or they're dead. A lil' grim but you get the answers you ask for!" Humming softly, Eris seems to shrug the gravity of her statement off rather easily, giving her Helioptile a headpat as she speaks. "Chu-e... adopted me a while back. Not officially on paper but like... verbally! Don't know if his boyfriend..." She grimaces at the term. "... would accept me as like a stepkid. But I've turned the house upsidedown on him before and I can most definitely do it again!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 8:49:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: