3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 7:14:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy is just finishing a brief stretching session, something adjacent to yoga but personalized and lazy. She's in a hurry, but worried about waking up the next day exhausted and sore.[break][break]

Her attention snaps up, however, and with it the rest of her body, as a new face strolls up.[break][break]

"Hey, you! Are you free? What about a battle, you and me?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @zayn

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 7:21:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]
[break]
zayn comes up on the woman doing a sort of modified, lazy exercise —— something no doubt would do —— and finds himself watching without realizing. when she looks up, catching him, he can't help but feel utterly embarrassed.
[break][break]
"u-uhm——"
[break][break]
he looks down at the milk pokemon in his arms. he did need to train her, i guess?
[break][break]
"y-yeah, okay. i have this little one, if that's cool?"
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 22:43:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The man's flustered response flies right over her head. In her line of work, with her recognizable face, she saw all kinds. So she doesn't overthink it, merely pulls herself to her feet and brushes sand from her clothing to hold out her hand.[break][break]

"Stormy, it's a pleasure to meet you."[break][break]

Only then does she glance down at the Milcery in his arms. It brings a smile to her face and she glances back up to meet his gaze.[break][break]

"Yeah, of course! Let's get goin', shall we?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @zayn

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 0:45:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy has absolutely no capacity for reading the room. This is a tournament, the heat of the battle, the thick of the.. milkshake.[break][break]

If Zayn had somewhere else he was supposed to be, then he needed better time management and to keep his head down better. Maybe stop watching pretty girls stretch on the beach too.[break][break]

"Sure! Your Pokemon can face my Bidoof."[break][break]

With a flick of her wrist, she summons the goofy little thing. It seems dazed and confused, looking around as if it is lost. It is under the effect of its ANMESIA.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @zayn

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 0:53:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
zayn was a humble man. a quiet man. a man that sought, what all men eventually do —— to see a girl in yoga pants.

how could one simply not engage, when afforded the opportunity?

he sighs internally, but fights on. this was an opportunity. an opportunity to meet a cute girl!

"haha, it's cute! let's go, milky, show them what we have!"

the weird cream pokemon rolls on the sand towards her opponent, before releasing a beautiful pink mist. it surrounds them all and forms an impressive MISTY TERRAIN.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 2:14:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy sucks in a breath at the familiarity of the pink mist. It swirls from the Milcery, surrounding not only the Pokemon but the trainers as well in sparkly pink. It leaves her uneasy, an unwelcome and unexpected reminder of 's powers, the influence he had had on her once upon a time.[break][break]

And of him trying to drown her during their last battle.[break][break]

With neither Pokemon taking moves to attack, Stormy gestures to the Bidoof to take initiative. It wobbles forward, shaking sand from its fur before jumping forward in a sprint, teeth at the ready to bite down with a SUPER FANG.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @zayn

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 3:15:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
there is no deeper thought for young zayn. except maybe breakfast. now that he thought about it.. did he eat?

hm.

the beavers awkward waddle goes unmolested by the baby pokemon. teeth sink into creamy flesh and a small squeel is the result.

"retaliate milky!"

she does her best, a DAZZLING GLEAM lighting this corner of the beach in a soft, tan cream like glow.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 3:44:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Bidoof lets go for a second, long enough for the DAZZLING GLEAM to stun the beaver. But, thanks to his bout of amnesia from earlier, he seems to bounce back a little faster. [break][break]

And then he dives again, mouth agape, to CRUNCH this time.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @zayn

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 5:01:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
despite its small stature, and less than stellar reputation, the front-toothed bidoof has a mean CRUNCH. it barrels down on the cream pokemon, and she again squeals in pain.

"get it off you, c'mon milky! you got this!"

she retaliates, massive mouth aiming to land an up-close and personal SWEET KISS.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 16:51:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

As if struck by lightning, the SWEET KISS causes several mini explosions in the poor Bidoof's brain. Was this love? Was he.. in love? Was that cute little blob of milk and honey.. in love.. with him?[break][break]

The Bidoof literally falls over, pupils turned to hearts as his little tiny heart beats rapid enough to elicit chest pain.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @zayn | bidoof hurts himself in confusion!

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 17:38:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
both trainer and pokemon are a bit stupefied at the bidoof's reaction. scratching his neck awkwaradly, zayn looks to it, then to the yoga-pants wearing woman.

er-- the woman, who just happened to be wearing yoga pants, that he looked in the eye.

"is he alright?"
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 22:51:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy purses her lips, though her expression soon melts into a grin, and then a chuckle.[break][break]

"I.. I think he might be in love!"[break][break]

Bidoof slowly pulls himself to his feet, clumsy and out of sorts. Once he gets his bearings, Stormy can see that his head bobs and weaves, and he grins stupidly up at the Milcery.[break][break]

"Absolutely smitten, in fact."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 14:47:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
hmm.

he looks at the infatuated beaver, eyes narrowing. this sly dog.

"well... milky can't date until she's eighteen. so, he'll just have to channel that energy else where."

she sends a DAZZLING GLEAM his way, beneath the conversations lull.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. zayn [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 15:07:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Heard. I will have a chat with him about manners and respecting women. You have my word."[break][break]

Thankfully, the DAZZLING GLEAM serves to jolt him out of his CONFUSED stupor. He picks himself up, dusts himself off, and charges at the little Milcery in an attempt to ROCK CLIMB her.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]