3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:53:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hey.. woah, buddy, are you okay? You need some air or somethin'? Maybe you've had too much to drink."[break][break]

Stormy pats some stranger on the back, peering around their shoulder to examine their face. What had started as a really fun game of 'drink till you drop' ended in someone vomiting over the side of the bar. Did not envy whoever had to clean that shit up.[break][break]

"Here, I'll take you to get some air, and maybe a Pokemon battle. That always helps sober me up."[break][break]

A lie, but hey- she wanted a battle.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 2:16:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Hhhhhey...WAIT A SECONDDDD DID BRYAN- The sound of him throwing up over the railing on the port. She seemed oddly familiar, he recognized her from somewhere from a long time ago. Was this the same girl he talked to that night she lost her earings? Maybe? [break][break]

Whatever he'd think about it later when he was sober, right now it seemed like she wanted to battle and Bryan was ALWAYS ready for a fight, his pokemon however were a bit less excited than he was as they already knew of his inebriated state.  [break][break]

As they made their way onto the roof of the bar that also served as a battle arena Bryan eagerly tossed out his Alcremie and sat on the floor all sloppily like as he stood back to watch. He waved his alcremie over to him to which it obliged and sprayed a bit of whip cream into his mouth with decorate! He just wanted some whipped cream and totally wasn't boosting it's own stats before the battle even started.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 3:13:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Wait a minute.. did your Pokemon just-- is that even healthy? Is it cheating right now?"[break][break]

She hadn't even picked a partner yet![break][break]

Stormy scrambles, fumbling a pokeball and dropping it in the sand. She bends to scoop it up, opening it to reveal a Pyroar. He leans forward, tossing his head up to NOBLE ROAR.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 7:55:23 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Uhhh, nnnno? I just want whipped cream." he said innocently as he whistled and Alcremie turned back around to face stormy offering her whipped cream as well. It totally wasn't a bribe at all. But alcremie suddenly scoots away from Pyroar and runs back towards bryan. "Dont worry you'll do great!" he said turning her around and pushing her tushie back towards the battle. [break][break]

"Alright alcremie! Work your charm!" he laughs as Alcremie tries to use attract on Pyroar by adding sprinkles onto herself that really brought out her eyes.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 14:26:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Pyroar licks his lips, the NOBLE ROAR dying down to a quiet groan as he wakes himself up.[break][break]

But then he blinks.[break][break]

And he blinks again.[break][break]

Because who is that fiiiine piece of pie in front of him? Is that his wife? The sprinkles remind him of his partner Pyrar's beautiful eyes.. and ears.. and whiskers..[break][break]

He WORKS HIMSELF UP into a fit of mild confusion and distress. Because surely... surely that wasn't her. But yet his heart beat a bit faster, he couldn't quite catch his breath.[break][break]

Oh man.. she was gonna kill him when he got home.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 18:48:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]it seemed like the attract worked and Alcremie had him eating out of the palm of her hand. Alcremie looked DAZZLING, the light on the roof of the establishment bounced off of her right into pyroar's eyes trying to blind him with fae energy. This crafty little fucker was using dazzling gleam huh? [break][break]
Bryan was proud of his little bugger as he taught her right, because she was smaller and more frail than most pokemon she had to be crafty and slick if she wanted to be a great battler! [break][break]

In the background bryan began to laugh watching this spectacle "Your Pyroar is getting DUNKED on" he laughed not realizing that it was going to bite him in the ass for even teasing the Elite 4 woman.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 1:31:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Pyroar is hit directly by the DAZZLING GLEAM since he is, after all, oogling the eye-candy. He rapidly blinks one eye and then the other, face contorting into agitation and disgust. He kneels, pawing furiously at his eyes to try and get rid of the sting.[break][break]

Stormy, on the other hand, is not quite as amused as her male companion. Where Bryan is beside himself in laughter, Stormy's eyes narrow in annoyance. She was not drunk enough for this, to watch her beautiful lion be reduced to a love-struck kitten.[break][break]

This was the second time her Pokemon had been so easily swayed by beautiful Pokemon hips. And.. both times it had been by a Pokemon that looked like food. What was up with that?[break][break]

"Just wait.. just you wait."[break][break]

Frustrated, the Pyroar bellows with a HYPER VOICE.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:58:57 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The hyper voice rung out and screamed right into Alcremie's precious little strawberry ears. The alcremie began to cry and run around in circles, panicked that it was going to get hit by a move despite the fact it's already gotten attacked.  [break][break]
In a fit of panic it released an aromatic mist that would bolster it's defensive stats for a short while and possibly protect it from any special attacks that Pyroar may send her way?

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:23:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Aromatic mist had nothing on FLAMETHROWER.[break][break]

The Pyroar's HYPER VOICE turns into a cough, then into a raging pillar of fire aimed right at its little strawberry ears. If it hit, it would burn on contact immediately. [break][break]

Thanks Moltres.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:37:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The alcremie's body begins to feel like it could bubble and cook again due to the intense ass heat that this Pyroar was cooking up. [break][break]
The alcremie's body shows burn marks on it as the little whipped cream mon started to look more like meringue. Alcremie had to do damage control as Bryan had the same idea. [break][break]
 "Alcremie! Recover!" he called out as Alcremie began to spray itself in a think layer of whip cream that had restorative properties to heal itself.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:42:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Meringue - that's funny.[break][break]

"Don't give it the opportunity!"[break][break]

Pyroar performs another NOBLE ROAR to disorient and distract. His bellowing is loud, loud enough to lower defenses. Even if the crispy critter was able to RECOVER some energy, it wouldn't make a difference in a minute.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 20:10:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The recover was interrupted and it didn't manage to finish the move in time, it recovered some health but it was honestly miniscule in comparison to what it could've been. This girl was burning bright and bryan himself could feel the heat.[break][break]

Bryan was slowly starting to care about the outcome of this battle, before he took a swig of the whiskey and stopped himself again. "Alcremie! Dazzlin gleam again!" knowing it wouldn't be effective, but it was something.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 20:38:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Excellent. Now that the Alcremie had been interrupted, it hadn't had a chance to recover much health. [break][break]

"Go, Pyroar!"[break][break]

Once again, flames spill from the lions mouth and he lunges through the DAZZLING GLEAM. It blinds, but perhaps he doesn't need to see to force his FLAMETHROWER to extend far enough to reach the little cream-puff.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 20:44:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The cream puff freaked out at the sight, a lion jumping at someone is scary naturally, now add fire and a lot more resentment behind the attack and you have a full fledge panic attack.
[break][break]
Alcremie takes the flamethrower head on, a beautiful scent of sweet cooked cream fills the air and Alcremie passes out. Still alive as just adding some more whipped cream on him and letting her rest for 20 mins would make her delicious to serve up. [break][break]

Bryan recalls his alcremie "I admit defeat. The blazing beauty wins her battle." he says falling backwards and laughing. [break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bryan [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 21:05:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Pilo wtf. Stop eating your Pokemon.[break][break]

"Blazing beauty? Wow, I've never heard that one before. Keep it up and I might have to keep you around!"[break][break]

She finger-guns at him as she returns her own Pokemon. With a wink and a wave, Stormy dashes off to her next battle.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]