Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 20:31:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan was invited to a mock battle with chu-e, he had heard that the man used to be a beast so he was worried about how he was gonna perform. As per usual, to calm his nerves bryan drank a couple shots before going over to the battle arena and showed up to the battle absolutely plastered. "YOOOOOOO-" he said to chu-e, his burping interrupting the fact he may have said the man's actual name, thank god he did burp. [break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 1:02:15 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

Chu-e was scrolling through some trashy social media drama when showed up.

He raised a brow at the other's state.

"Dude, are you wasted?"

Chu-e was mildly jealous.

- Chu-e's Outfit
-
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:47:58 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan frowned at him "Of course im drunk!" he said frowning at chu-e [break][break]
"Why aren't you?! We're supposed to be celebrating here ya know? Work's been going pretty well! a chance to cut loose!" he said cheerily, keeping it vague enough that anyone around them would just consider them office workers if anything. 

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 2:20:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I'm going to get wasted later. I can't get on the Ferris wheel later if I'm drunk. And if I can't get on the Ferris wheel, I can't fondle Leon on it!" It was basic science here, !

"Anyway, you wanna have a quick battle? I'm killing time here."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:28:37 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Ohhhhhh." he said pointing his fingers at his eyes and then at chu-e's "That makes a lot more sense." [break][break]

His boss then asked him for a battle, and well quite frankly, who was he to turn it down? Bryan nodded in return and sent out one of his fairy types since he heard that Chu-e was well versed in them. "Morgan!" he called out as his Grimmsnarl took to the field and let out a ferocious roar. "He's my baby so dont kill him." he teased.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 12:30:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I would never!" But he didn't actually sound offended or anything. After thinking it over, Chu-e called out his Hattrenne.

"This gal can pack a wallop! Wanna see what two Galar fairies can do to one another?"

Dutchess made her way forward, staring at and his Grimmsnarl eerily.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 20:24:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Let's do it!" he said, excited to see the two opposing typings go toe to toe. "Morgan! False surrender!" he said as Grimmsnarl fell to his knees and his disleveled hair flew in a sharp arc towards hatterene's own hairy body. (God that felt weird to write)[break][break]

His only real advantage over chu-e was the fact dark typing would counter his psychic...but he feared that the beast had an answer for that.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 1:26:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Joke on , Chu-e hadn't really thought this out too far ahead.

He was basically all battled out, head empty and just running on auto pilot.

Hair and hair mingled sensually when the False Surrender hit, making Dutchess cry out in pain.

But she wasn't out yet.

Her massive hand tried to grab onto the hair and pull the Grimmsnarl close before trying to slap the shit out of it with a Brutal Swing.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:02:56 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Joke's on too bryan was basically all battled out as well, head empty and just running on auto pilot, whiskey and hopes and dreams. [break][break]

Grimmsnarl made a rather strange noise when Hatterene pulled on his hair and dragged him in close for the brutal swing and sent him flying back. Damn, bdsm hatterene beating the shit out of him and humilitating him like this! Time to break her spirit!

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:45:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Are we really doing this Pilo1? Are we really making this BDSM Hattrenne? We can make this so much worse Pilo1.

Anyway, so Dutchess took the hit and when she did she cried out like before. Only this time it was clear she was enjoying it. Nasty.

She winked at the Grimmsnarl and shot out a Dark Pulse.

Chu-e looked uncomfortable.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:49:25 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Both bryan and grimmsnarl were so uncomfortable that they both flinched and couldn't really decide on what to do. The imagery of hatterene in bdsm clothing filled their minds and caused a fear that no one else in this world could really inflict on bryan. Not even gavin could make him shit his pants this hard. Bryan reeled for a few moments and had to gather his thoughts as he pondered on the life choices that got him to this point.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:22:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
See, this is why Chu-e, like, didn't battle with her too much.

Sighing, since it bothered the Grimmsnarl and so much, he called back his pokemon into her pokeball.

"That was weird. Wanna take the win and forget that ever happened?"
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:53:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan recalled his grimmsnarl, it's best if he next let them out at a therapist so they can talk about it. He wondered if he was going to keep his hatterene after this. "I...you saw it too?" he asked HOW fucking dark was that dark pulse? [break][break]

"I- I'll take the win if we never fucking talk about that again. Please."

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:02:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Sadly." He answered.

"Agreed. Want to go get some more alcohol?"

He motioned vaguely behind him to a place they could go and get shitfaced.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Chu-e [HST]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:18:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"HAH. im insulted you'd even ask. OF COURSE." he told him before realizing he was broke since he lost his bet with . "Ah fuck wait, some guy name balder beat my ass in a battle and I spent it all with him at a bar, we got pretty shitfaced not gonna lie. Can you spot me mr boss man?" he laughed putting his arm over chu-e's shoulder.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]