2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 2:48:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam wouldn't believe his eyes if ten million fireflies lit up the world as he fell asleep since he's getting matched with the one and only stormy silph of the elite four!

"stormy silph?" he repeats as he sees her, looking at his phone once, and then back to her. "i'm matched against you? that's pretty pog!"

he takes out a pokeball from his belt and shows it to her.

"i got a water-type right here so i'm prepared!" he proudly announces. "want a 1v1 battle for this?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:43:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"The one and only! I... think."[break][break]

That was a bit bold. Maybe there could be another one, like a doppleganger or something.[break][break]

"Oooh.. what is that? It's tiny. Are you sure about that?"[break][break]

She fishes for her own Pokemon, pulling out an absolutely shredded Darmanitan. [break][break]

"1v1 sounds like a plan!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:29:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
throwing the pokeball out, he releases the pyukumuku.

"tada! i get the first move since you're an e4 and that's an advantage." not that it would change the outcome anyways. "we're going with soak!

the pyukumuku spews out water at the darmanitan, soaking it all wet for its shreddedness to only look more apparent than ever.

"hah! now it's not a fire-type!"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:32:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy pogs, literally, when the tiny Pokemon in front of her spits up enough water to drown a man on land. It soaks the Darmanitan right to the bone, extinguishing his flame.[break][break]

"What the--"[break][break]

Darmanitan, rattled, BELLY DRUMS.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:59:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh, no."

while the sound of the belly drum was nice to hear, it didn't spell good news for anyone else fighting a pokemon using it. priam sweats a bit, but not too much. he thinks it's just because of the summer heat.

"toxic!

it's the only option they have that resembles as offensive. a similar thing happens, except instead of water, the pyukumuku spews out poison.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:02:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Don't just stand there!"[break][break]

The TOXIC sprays, but fortunately, the Darmanitan has the sense to not hang around. Getting SOAKED was enough of a lesson. This time, rather than dig her heels into the ground, she focuses all of her mental power to PSYCHIC, dispelling the TOXIC before it has a chance to reach her. [break][break]

With a little more effort, she splashes it back toward the Pykukumuku as well.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:25:38 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"we're not backing down, pyuku!"

while the toxic got sent back, priam's not giving up on having the other pokemon poisoned. it's not like they have any other option at this point.

"toxic!

like the repeat of last time, the pyukumuku spews out poison until it works.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:28:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Run, girl, run!"[break][break]

Darmanitan picks herself up to run, huffing and puffing as she attempts to out-pace the TOXIC. Soon enough, the little bugger should run out of juice, right? Can't keep this up forever.[break][break]

"Find a way to drain it."[break][break]

Darmanitan slams the ground several times with HAMMER ARM, creating fissures in the ground that lead back to the little sea cucumber. It catches the toxic and sinks into the ground.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:50:43 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh. he fell in a hole."

alongside the move, the pyukumuku went into the crevice made by the darmanitan. priam felt bad because it doesn't even have limbs to help itself move out it the ditch.

"purify!

the pyukumuku does its magic and purifies the poison around itself, healing itself in thee process. it's still stuck on the hole though.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:55:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Uhh.."[break][break]

Stormy squints, looking around the ground to find that the little munchkin has disappeared. It fell into the crevice, apparently, along with the toxic sludge. [break][break]

Unfortunately, it does not manage to poison itself, which is definitely what Darmanitan and Stormy were both hoping for. But that was alright, because now that they weren't being chased with purple poison, they had a chance to do some real damage.[break][break]

"Incinerate it, before the poison all goes away!"[break][break]

Though it might almost certainly be too late, the Darmanitan INCINERATES, pouring flames into the hole in the ground.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:55:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he doesn't know what to do when he sees the pyukumuku get burned by the darmanitan. he scratches his head and tells his pokemon his bandaid solution.

"try to recover."

the pyukumuku is now burning alone in the hole as it tries its best to recover its health. unfortunately, all it does is delay the inevitable, though priam is unaware of it just yet.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:16:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy glances to the kid, who seems confused or concerned by the turn of events. It prompts her to have a bleeding heart.[break][break]

"Uhh.. maybe let's give him a hand?"[break][break]

So the Darmanitan lifts the Pyukumuku out of the hole with a PSYCHIC.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:36:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"now use your secret move!"

as the pyukumuku gets lifted up from the hole, it unleashes its memento and curses the darmanitan with it, removing its ability to use the last move it used.

after the move, the pyukumuku lies unconscious after its stunt.

"oh, so that's what that move does," priam muses, having not used the move before.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:43:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Just as it finishes lifting the Pyukumuku up and out of the hole, the Pokemon promptly takes it right away. Fortunately for it and for Darmanitan- psychic wasn't really a move she was good at, and it promptly fainted the little slug too.[break][break]

"Wait.. is that like a suicide move? Damn."[break][break]

Just when the battle was getting good. But she shrugs, strolling over to the young man to eventually over him her hand.[break][break]

"Good battle! It was a pleasure!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
priam vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:56:40 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"it doesn't even explode or anything! bummer."

priam recalls the pyukumuku back to its ball as the battle ends. he grins when the elite four calls their match good.

"well, i guess that just tells me that i shouldn't use tht move all willy nilly." he stretches his arms up high before exhaling. "you know what they say, everyday's a learning experience!"

he checks his phone when he feels a ring. the results of the match was concluded and the next match for him was already decided.

"well, i got to go. good luck to your next matches, miss stormy silph!"