3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:15:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy stands off to the side from a finishing game of Sphealball. After her intense experience with , she'd vowed not to participate in another. Simple 1v1 matches were satisfying enough, with no risk of being frozen to death by a Glalie from hell.[break][break]

The woman glances aside as her next opponent shows up. She offers the woman a wave and a bright smile.[break][break]

"Hey there, Giselle, right? I believe we've matched for a battle."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @giselle |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:03:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it probably wasn't the best idea to debut a new pokemon during a tournament like this but... at the same time it probably could be a good time to bond. if the creature wasn't one she was pretty sure was considering eating me. it hissed at her when she released it from the pokeball. which wasn't the best of signs but since she was going against an e4 member she was pretty sure it could be handled. "hello! this is aries... he's a little bit wild still... sorry." hopefully the other girl would understand.

-

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:10:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"The name suits him! Is he new to the team?"[break][break]

He certainly seemed a little rough around the edges. Stormy smiles, though, despite the hissing of the Noivern. Heatran hisses too, but it sounds more like steam rising off of his super-heated metal bits.[break][break]

"Think he has enough fight to take on Heatran? This could be a pretty good spar, I think."[break][break]

What better way to settle a wild Pokemon with a reality check? Or.. something.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @giselle |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:17:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she nodded, gently trying to urge the noivern forward. "he is, and he's not the sort of pokemon i usually have but i needed a wider variety." so of course getting a murder machine on wings seemed like the best way to do that... in theory.

"that will be fine! he's honestly needing a bit of an attitude check." that had been the case with arsene as well. it seemed that was what most of this tournament was for her pokemon. when she lived at home they didn't really need discipline. here however, they did.

-

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:26:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"It's not a bad thing to broaden your horizons. It'll make you a stronger, more well-rounded trainer!"[break][break]

Look at her, she'd even stooped so low as to keep and train a.... Seismitoad....[break][break]
Stormy glances to Heatran, inclining her head.[break][break]

"Think we can teach him a thing or two about being friendly to strangers?"[break][break]

Heatran screams, the sound is like claws on chalkboard or metal squealing. Enjoy this METAL SOUND.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @giselle |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:29:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"once he gets it out of his system i'm sure he'll be fine..." at least she hoped that were the case.

aries screamed as the metal sound hit his ear, loudly. his species were usually the ones making loud noises. not being forced to endure them. which meant of course he needed to make his own sound to compete. with his mouth open wide a boom burst was released.

- boom burst

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:34:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The BOOM BURST slaps against his exterior. It is jolting, but not enough to push him back. His perpetually relaxed look also suggested it hadn't bothered him - or maybe he was a very good liar.[break][break]

With a dramatic pause, he opens his mouth to spill forth a miniature swirl of hot lava and rock. It surrounds the Noivern, conjuring a MAGMA STORM to trap the giant bat with rotating molten magma.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @giselle |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:45:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she had been letting her more volatile pokemon take the reigns on their battles. just so they could see how much easier it would be if they worked together. setting them up to fail might have seemed mean but they needed to learn that this was a partnership. not just the two of them fighting each other.

aries screamed once more as the flames began to rise around him. wings flapping as he tried to push them away. of course that probably wouldn't work considering air just usually fueled flames to go higher. and incidentally a hurricane attack probably wouldn't do any of them any good. but it was his choice. stupid as it might be.

"i really hope we don't accidentally burn this place down..."

- used hurricane

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:50:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"We should be far enough away from anything damagable.. probably."[break][break]

Stormy glances past Giselle's shoulder, waving her hands to usher the travelling juice-bar further down the beach.[break][break]

"See? Easy as pie."[break][break]

Within the MAGMA STORM, the Noivern opts to gas the flames. The HURRICANE encourages it to burn hotter, but it doesn't remove the storm.[break][break]

Satsisfied, Heatran uses EARTH POWER to root himself in the ground.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @giselle |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:54:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
giselle nodded whenever stormy took care of part of the issue. it made it easier that way. "that's good, i felt bad when i accidentally damaged an arena earlier today..." which had been a worry in itself until she learned that someone else was paying for damages. which meant it wasn't her problem anymore.

aries of course wasn't concerned about any of that. the flames flickering and licking at his wings meant nothing to him. he didn't care about the pain. he cared about winning. a dragon pulse rocketing from his mouth as he tried to get rid of the pokemon that annoyingly hadn't bowed down to him yet.

- is burned from residual flames
- used dragon pulse

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:05:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Given he has now effectively rooted himself, Heatran is in no position to escape the rapid DRAGON PULSES that beat against his sides. He groans, leaning back, but thanks to the ground holding him in place, he is still standing.

His next move is a HEAT WAVE that explodes from his core. It burns incredibly hot.

@giselle
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:15:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
aries fell to the ground with this most recent attack, the heat wave hitting him hard. he roared and flapped his wings near uselessly as he tried to get back into the air. something that wasn't possible with how much strength he had left. so instead he relied once more on the boom burst to try and get back at the fiery pokemon.

- used boom burst

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:34:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The solar flare of heat dies down, and Heatran rumbles as he pulls himself out of his self-made tomb. With great effort, and then the rising of his two front legs into the ground, he unearths a STONE EDGE across the field.[break][break]

One of the BOOM BURSTS catches the attack, however, shattering some of the stones. They are still, however, moving rapidly toward the Noivern.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @giselle |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:49:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
thinking that he could stand against the rocks was his own fault as they crashed into him, sending him flying backwards. he hadn't bothered to brace or prepare he just wanted to attack. and that was his own mistake. one that he would hopefully learn from in the future. but giselle wasn't counting on that so soon. as he fell to the ground, fainted, she flicked her wrist and recalled him. "maybe that will help him learn to listen in the future..." or maybe it wouldn't.

- fainted

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. giselle [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:54:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hmm.. well I think it may have taught him not to bite off more than he can chew."[break][break]

Stormy thinks for a moment, before eventually recalling Heatran as well.[break][break]

"But I think that you have a very strong and very confident partner in that Noivern, Giselle! If you work with his bull-headedness, I'm sure you'll find he's a very brave and powerful Pokemon. I wish you luck in your future battles!"[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @giselle |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]