saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:37:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]there sure are a bunch of smoothies; too many options if matias is being honest. he's having trouble picking one out as he stares up at the menu board. he turns to the man next to him and points up at it.

"any idea what you're getting?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:34:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was also busy looking over the smoothie menu... there were so many choices...

"Hmm... I think I want a pineapple one!" He grinned at , who, for their time in this store, would be his best friend and his BRO. It was the dude way.

"I heard the coconut-mango one is, like, super good too tho... hmm...."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:37:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]hell yeah the dude way.

"hmmmm how about i get the coconut-mango one and you get the pineapple one and then we can compare?"

that seems like the only logical option. that way they can try out both drinks.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:41:02 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Oh, sick idea, bro! That's like, a super good idea!"

A moment passed and it was his turn to order, to Temp went ahead and got his super yummy pineapple smoothie.

He waited on to get his.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:48:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]a round of posting passes and matias steps forward to order his too. it takes the dude a few moments to make their two smoothies but both temp and matias soon get theirs.

"you wanna like...hook arms and drink or something?"

like what they do in movies.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:52:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Um, bro... you know it." He laughs and wiggles his brows at good naturedly, always at least a little flirty.

He takes Matias arm and takes a sip of his drink.

"It's sweeter than I thought... I don't know if I like it." Temp wasn't fond of sweets. He had hoped the pineapple would make it more sour.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:54:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias is always a little flirty too, so there's no hesitation in how he links arms with temp before taking a sip of his drink.

"i don't think you'd like this, then. try it anyways"

they do the old swaperoo and matias takes a sip of the pineapple smoothie.

"damn i like this one more."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:02:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Not one to turn down a drink or an offer, Temp gets a sip of ' drink as requested.

"Ick. Yeah, I didn't like that." Much too sweet. He offers it back to the other.

"Bro, wanna have, like, a slushie drinking race? First one to finish wins! You get brainfreeze you lose!"

He called out his Riolu, who sat on his feet, sleep, for the sake of having a pokemon present.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:07:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias calls out his snorlax as well, who just sleeps in the background.

"you're on."

he could never say no to competition. it's a problem.

"on the count of three?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:11:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Hell yeah! Okay so one... two... three...."

And Temp started to slurp down his smoothie as fast as he could, consequences be damned!

How would do?!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:23:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]fighting the surge of pain, matias starts sucking as well.

how well will he do?

it all depends on the roll...

but matias locks eyes with temp, focusing as he does his best to down the smoothie.

[attr="class","noodles"]wE7u_QLA

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:28:04 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A challenge down to roll?! What madness was this?

Temp met ' eyes and did his best to succ and slurp, just like he did to his not-boyfriend. Winkwink. Haha. Word count.

q8zZxutP
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:30:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias definitely sucks, but not well enough to beat temp out, which really makes sense.

met with brain freeze, matias is forced to slow down by about half the speed, which makes it so temp ends up the winner.

however, his snorlax has woken up and has challenged temp's riolu to an arm wrestle match.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:36:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp ends up whooping at his victory.

He gives a good natured slap on the back for the sudden contest.

"Bro, put your thumb on the roof of your mouth, bro! It, like, totally helps!"

The Riolu was ready and willing to arm wrestle this Snorlax even if he would 100% lose.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS TEMP (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:39:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias does as told and puts his thumb on the roof of his mouth. surprisingly, it helps! who woulda thought.

"damn how do you know this?"

snorlax destroys the riolu in one fell swoop, securing matias the victory.

"woops, my bad about snorlax."

[attr="class","noodles"]