saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:46:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"brother!"

matias jogs through a crowd of people before nearly bumping into his good younger brother. he waves, then extends out a cup of smoothie.

"here. it's buy one get one and i had no one to share it with."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:59:42 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]he nearly loses his balance against the collision.

"m—matias?" he pauses, "oh— thanks."

the fumbling dragon gnaws upon his lower leg. this time it isn't as painful in their first encounter.

"are you here to battle?"

alex smiles, "you must be wrecking those trainers." it was a genuine remark. the belief rather than the assumption.

[googlefont=M PLUS Rounded 1c:300,400]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:06:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"you're one to talk, ex-gym leader alex."

matias raises his smoothie to sip, relishing the taste of berries and yogurt. he nods after.

"but yeah. you participating too?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:19:58 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]he scoffs into the straw.

"yeah... i guess so!"

alex glances around their crowded surroundings. 

"it seems like good fun to be honest."

eventually his gaze settles upon his brother once again, "why? you want to be my first challenge?" the reticent flare of a good battle faintly resonates in his eyes. 

another sip is taken. 

[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:25:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"your first challenge?"

matias grins, then pulls out a single pokeball.

"it would be my pleasure."

the pokeball opens to reveal his charizard, bright and eager to battle.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:41:34 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]good thing the deino couldn't see.

if it had witnessed the intimidating size of its opponent. perhaps — it would've run the other direction.

"arceus." alex muttered into his drink — still smiling, "i guess i can count on you to give me a good battle." 

the crowd disperses itself upon the sight of a clash.

"you first." 

alex smiles excitedly. 
his companion completely oblivious.  

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:43:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]oh. maybe matias should've picked another pokemon.

but whatever. charizard's already out of his pokeball.

"let's give them a good show, ash."

and with that, the charizard MEGA EVOLVES.

"sorry, brother."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:01:05 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]his lips stretch in anxiety.

the singular bead of sweat poising this notion.

hopefully slateport doesn't end up in flames.

alex glances at his deino for a moment considering an alternative but quickly deciding against it. 

"impressive." it wasn't the first time he'd seen a mega evolution. however it was the first of a charizard he'd witnessed in person. "don't kill her okay?"

the joke is meant for his own feeble companion.

deino lunges forward with a hyper voice. 

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS ALEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:11:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"we won't!"

imagine doing all this for the sake of the crowd. matias, what have you become...

maybe he's been hanging out with a little too much.

the HYPER VOICE rings through the air, meeting charizard's SUBSTITUTE. the fire-type hovers close but doesn't attack just yet.

up above, a DROUGHT appears.

[attr="class","noodles"]