REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

A stranger is just a friend you havent made yet! The motto to her life and the same thing she kept muttering to herself every single time she had a random match up. She had to keep spreading joy around Hoenn, especially during these trying times where the future was uncertain. She was going to be the light in the dark and she'd be damned if ANYTHING would stop her from smiling.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:07:28 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Birds of a feather flock together! Their worldviews were really quite similar. Though Luka hadn't been in Hoenn long enough to fully grasp the severity of its issues, she still remained, as she always had, a softening kindness reflected onto an unkind world. That softheartedness might not lend itself to being an aggressive trainer, but no matter- her team was slowly improving after each match, and with them Luka hoped to grow just the same. [break][break] And she had had a spot of good luck! After a mix-up at an ice cream stall, Luka had wound up with cones instead of one. It was a happy bit of luck, even though she didn't think she could finish both of them. [break][break] "Hey! Um..." She held a cone out to a cotton-candy stranger, a sugar sweet smile on her face. "They um...I have an extra. Erm, what I mean is! Would you like one?" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:09:14 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody tilted her head at the girl who seemed kinda nervous in the manner she spoke. Was she nervous? "Sure! I'd love to battle!" she told her fellow trainer. [break][break]
"What kind of battle would you like to do? 1 on 1?" she asked

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:24:04 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eh?" [break][break] Luka stared. A bit of melted ice cream dripped onto her hand, but she didn't notice. "I, erm...a battle? I mean, um, sure! But I was asking, um...i-if you wanted my extra ice cream! I'm so sorry, I must not have been clear enough!" She gave an apologetic laugh, holding the ice creams up again. "If you want it, we can battle after eating?" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:29:41 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

Oh fuck, usually people started off just asking her to battle immediately! She got offered a snack instead?! Fuck yeah! She eagerly accepted the gesture "Sorry! Its just the first thing people have said to me over and over so I just kinda clocked out and heard wrong. Thank you!" she told her. [break][break]

"We can talk about what kind of battle we wanna do while we eat!" she told her as she sat down on the sand of the beach and looked over to the ocean. "What's your name by the way? Thank you for the ice cream!"

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:48:41 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka giggled and waved the little faux pas away easily. "Don't worry about it! I can't really blame you," she said as she took a seat on the beach as well, legs tucked daintily under her. "That's kind of the only thing you hear here, I guess. So it must be nice to get a little break, right?" [break][break] Luka grinned over at her companion. "My name is Luka! And don't mention it...they gave me the wrong flavor the first time! So I hope you don't mind mango," she said, licking at her own strawberry cone. "As for a battle...mm, maybe something simple? A double, just two versus two? I feel like this might be the last one I do for the tournament...to be honest, I'm tuckered out!" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:09:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

"Holy fuck mango is one of my favorites!" she told the girl happily as she began to chow down on the free snack. [break][break]

"Sure! I'll pick first! I'll probably use my toxtricities!" she told her as she sent out two pokeballs with a toxtricity in each form out. Their plus and minus activating, and due to the occa berry she fed them she also had punk rock active on both pokemon! "They're my babies, no matter how big they get" she said waving to them below on the beach.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:38:28 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh...good! I'm glad." Luka chuckled softly at the other woman's enthusiasm- it was endearing and bright and reminded her of brightly colored balloons. She continued to silently eat her ice cream while Melody released her pokemon, using the excuse of eating to take her time in deciding who to send out. [break][break] In the end, it was her usual suspects. A Musharna and Eevee joined the two Toxtricities on the beach, Plum floating peacefully while Sugar scampered around for a flatter place to sit, lest she get too much sand in her fur. "They look so cool," Luka complimented, peering down at them. "I've never seen that kind of Pokemon before...gosh, now I'm even more excited!" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:12:27 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

"Thank you!" she said smiling earnestly at the woman "These guys are my precious babies. Without my pokemon I dont think i'd have a muse for my music." she told her honestly. [break][break]

"Especially these two, they've been with me almost forever now! Their music inspired me to pursue a career in it" She said remembering raising two baby axels who were total terrorists. [break][break]

"What about you? Who's your precious babies? Everyone tends to have one." she asks curiously.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:17:21 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Really...oh, you're a musician? That's so cool!" Everyone here seemed so cool. Luka listened to Melody go on with a fond smile on her face- the other woman's care and love for her Pokemon was so obvious and endearing! It made her happy just to listen to. [break][break] "Oh, um...well, I've been with Plum since I was a kid," she said, gesturing to the Musharna down by the shore. "She was a big help to me back then...and we kind of grew up together! Sugar is a newer member of the team, but she's an absolute darling." The Eevee in question was fastidiously grooming herself, unhappy about any specks of sand in her fur. "She's a little fussy, but it's fine because she's cute." [break][break] Luka finished her ice cream and stood up, fixing her skirt and brushing sand off her legs. "Waah, that was so good!" She turned to Melody with a smile. "Should, um, should we get started then?" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:30:55 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

WOAH Melody hadn't heard that reaction in a bit, someone who didn't know her name yet? She was precious and must be protected if she was this genuine of a person! "yeah! I sing dance and play but i only play a little bit." she explained "Oh that musharna is yours?! How cute! I have one culled mushy!" she exclaimed. [break][break]

But melody got distracted, she couldn't let herself get swepted up in the moment. They had a battle to get with "Yeah! Let's do it! Toxtricities! Lets go! Poison jab and sludge bomb on musharna!" she called out as the respective pokemon hurled their toxins.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:37:35 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

She was completely genuine: Luka was fresh off the boat, so to speak, and still wasn't that familiar with any of the local celebrities. To her, Melody was just seemed like a friendly, genuinely sweet person! And a talented one to boot! [break][break] She really enjoyed battling people like this- she was still nervous, but their kindness helped to soothe that. "Let's see...oh gosh! Plum, use moonblast right back! And Sugar, use bite!" Luka wasn't sure what typing these Pokemon had- though she probably should have been able to guess from the attacks they used. Still, poison was always a tricky type to figure out, and to remember what was effective against it! Luka was, for the moment, totally unaware that Plum could pose a major threat with her super effective moves. Instead each of her Pokemon launched their attacks at the amped form Toxtricity, just as they'd both aimed for poor Plum, who was now totally covered in gunk. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:43:50 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

The moon blast and Bite rocked both of her pokemon's worlds, well the bite really did as that little fucker had some DAGGERS for teeth. "Alright you two classic combo! Overdrive em!" [break][break]
The toxtricities worked together to do a dazzling performance that sent electric currents ALL OVER the battlefield!

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:50:43 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The air crackled with electricity and a compelling beat. Vibrations made the very sand under their feet shift and bounce, as though the ground itself were becoming part of this live performance! Sugar seemed a little unsteady on her paws as the sand under her rippled, though Plum was safe up in the air- but not from the attacks. Luka hadn't set up well, too distracted by her opponent's friendliness. As such, three powerful attacks were finally too much for Plum to take, and Luka quickly recalled her as she slumped into the sand. [break][break] "Ah! Umm...t-that was fast..." It wasn't like Luka had underestimated her opponent- she always counted on others being stronger than her. But she wasn't expecting such raw power! "Okay Sugar, it's up to you! Let's go all out with a take down!" Her Eevee sprang forwards, building as much speed as she could on the shifting sands in order to slam into the amped Toxtricity! [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody vs luka!
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:57:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

The Toxtricity takes the take-down head on and gets sent flying back a tad and felt the pain from that double-edge. Jeez that small little thing could pack a punch! [break][break]
"Lowkey toxtricity! Use boom burst eevee!" she called out as the lowkey toxtricity strummed his organs and sent out a blast of powerful sound.

notes notes notes notes