6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:03:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he gets paired with a dog person. kyle gets giddy with it.

"hey. dog guy?"

kyle walks in on the venue with his mightyena. he hopes the other person has his mightyena too.

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:55:50 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] is in for a good time.

[break][break] flynn's brought two dogs.

[break][break] the officer has both his mightyena with him. on his left is his trusty sidekick blue, who is always with him. on the other is apollo, the pokemon's shiny gold fur sparkling bright in the summer heat.

[break][break] "uh. sure." he points at kyle. "you a dog guy too?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ idle chitchatter

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.flynn] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .flynn { --accent:#18ad6a; } .flynn b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .flynn i {color:var(--accent);} .flynn a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .flynn u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.flynn .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .flynn .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .flynn .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .flynn .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .flynn .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .flynn .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .flynn .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:00:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"o shit. two dogs?"

kyle feels compelled to match the number of dogs the other person has out with his. from his belt, he takes out a pokeball and releases another one.

"ya. i have so many dogs i don't know what to do with them."

he has ran out of nicknames for them too.

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:15:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] flynn glances down briefly as the other lets out another pokemon - this one too, is a dog.

[break][break] he doesn't want kyle to let out all his dogs, since it'd be a shit-show. man, imagine all the shit the festival staff would have to clean up?

[break][break] his nose wrinkles at the thought.

[break][break] "you have a favorite?" might as well make conversation.

[break][break] curious, blue wanders up to the league champion, tail wagging. she sniffs his pants, looking for treats.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.flynn] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .flynn { --accent:#18ad6a; } .flynn b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .flynn i {color:var(--accent);} .flynn a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .flynn u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.flynn .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .flynn .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .flynn .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .flynn .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .flynn .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .flynn .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .flynn .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:18:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i, uh, don't. i love them all equally. some of them are just useless though."

he doesn't feel bad for calling his mightyena useless in front of them because they deserve it for making life hell for him when they were just babies when all he did was give them love.

"i do have a special doggo running around without a pokeball if you wanna see it."

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:33:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] no favorites? this man sounds like an absolutely thief. like one of those parents who said they didn't have a favorite, but actually did.

[break][break] still, he barks a laugh at the useless comment. ain't that the truth.

[break][break] his expression is curious as the other mentions a 'special' dog. "sure." a pause, and then he adds. "if you want, we can make it into a battle. two vs. one? if your dog's that special, i mean."

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:36:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"s-sure."

he's not sure how to reply, but he can't back down now especially since he's the one that prompted it. he looks around, whistles at where he thinks it was, and then his entei pops out of nowhere.

not literally, but yeah.

"tada. one v two?"

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:09:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] flynn blinks. is that an entei?

"cool dog."

[break][break] if flynn had been the type, he might have snapped a selfie like . he wasn't though, so he merely stands by looking impressed.

[break][break] meanwhile blue leaps forward and barks. a shadow falls over her face with an intimidating scary face, as her partner snaps forward with a snarl.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:13:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the entei looks visibly upset at the other dogs. they were trying to intimidate him? the fire-type keeps the pressure up because of this.

since it's not really his pokemon, kyle doesn't say something to command the pokemon.

it looks at one of the dogs and shoots a jet of sacred fire at it. which one was he targetting, entei doesn't know, since he can't differentiate them by color since dogs are supposed to be colorblind.

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:27:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] the pressure is immense.

[break][break] both blue and apollo have never faced anything like this before, so they're not sure what to do with it. especially since the attacks seem to be generally ineffective.

[break][break] blue yelps as the sacred fire comes for her, flames licking her fur. they burn.

[break][break] growling, the shiny mightyena races across the pavement. thunder crackles in his maw as he snaps at the large beast, unafraid.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:31:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
when the thunder fang hits the entei, it tries to shake it off with a move.

bulldoze.

it stomps its feet and shakes the ground trying to get the mightyena off of him. the entei just wants to attack everything, including the mightyena that licks its own wounds.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:39:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] the thunder fang makes it mark, electricity crackling. but it's brief because he's thrown back off again, crashing violently into the sand with the bulldoze.

[break][break] damn. he's strong.

[break][break] blue shakes her fur off, even though the burn still pains her. she runs forward and this time creates a bit of distance, snapping with snarl. dark waves of energy shoot out towards the legendary.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:42:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the entei doesn't take the snarl kindly. it fights back with the best of its ability.

stone edge appears from underneath to attack the mightyena. kyle feels bad for the dog, but there's nothing that he can do about it.

silently, he hopes that the mightyena stays down so entei doesn't continue firing off attacks willy-nilly.

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:46:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] there's a high-pitched yelp as the stone edge makes purchase.

[break][break] it was meant to happen, but it still makes flynn feel a bit badly as he returns both pokemon to their pokeballs.

[break][break] he walks over to the champion, offering him a handshake. "that's a pretty cool dog."

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs flynn [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:49:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
once the fight's done, the entei turns tail and starts running away at a speed of light.

"yup. it hates people though."

kyle watches the entei until it's no longer in their sights and then back to flynn.

"glad he can stand long enough in another person's presence though, so you got lucky there."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">