[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
uncertainty[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
in the melody time out corner pog...

She shouldn't be doing this - Hurried steps are silenced within these empty corridors.
[break][break]
She had known that wanted to take Hoenn over, that one way or another, they would have to begin their invasion somewhere. But did it really have to come to this?
[break][break]
Her hands grip tight on the cookie jar, a bottle of water tucked safely within her supply backpack as she heads further into the belly of this metallic beast. Not even the sweetness of these treats can stop the bitterness on her tongue, the air she breathes somehow staler than usual. The sight of bars eventually adorns her vision, regret brewing in her chest as finally plucks the courage to talk.
[break][break]
"Miss Melody…? Are you okay?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 7:01:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody was laying in her bed, her visit with Theo had ended already. Somebody was already visiting her again? These footsteps were much different, she had paid close attention to them recently since it was the only thing she had to really entertain herself. [break][break]

It was the only information she could really gain at the moment in her current situation, the next person coming. [break][break]

A familiar voice calls out to her. She sits up and looks towards the little girl before her. "Huh? What are you doing here? They enslave kids?" she said.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 17:24:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

Was this how she'd been caught? All this due to her naivety? For a second, it all makes sense to Eris - How a gym leader could have ended up in a place like this… that and well, she'd probably been ambushed by several people.
[break][break]
"I- Kanto…" Eris averts her gaze. "Survival… choices"
[break][break]
It's not a topic she's comfortable with touching upon with those who know nothing. "These aren't poisoned or anything, if you're the cautious type. They're just sugar cookies." Instead, she chooses to sit herself and offer the cookie jar out to Melody, reaching in her backpack to pass her a water bottle soon after.
[break][break]
"Did they hurt you bad? I have disinfectant and bandages if you need them?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 18:47:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

She sees the girl hesitating to speak, her voice getting caught by an inexplicable dryness in her throat. However she held the key to solving that dryness was in her own hand, why wouldn't she drink it? [break][break]

Or was it because she didn't want to resolve it? Regardless, it was none of melody's business.. [break][break]

"I need my Pokémon." she told the girl, taking one of the sugar cookies from the jar and the water as well. She still believed the girl was enslaved to rocket, whether by force or manipulations. [break][break]

She laid off a bit though, it wasn't this girl's fault. "I'm fine. I figured they made sure I was healed before I was placed in here." she answered.

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 16:40:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

"I can't do that..." The answer is clear as the conflicting thoughts in her mind, a small frown gracing her expressions as she looks away. "I would if I could but..."
[break][break]
Is she loyal to her family? A family that took her real family and home from her? Or is she simply afraid of what they'll do to her if she tries anything? Is her love and concern for and real? Or is it simply an emotion born from the need to latch onto something that will guarantee her survival?
[break][break]
They were there for her when no one else was, but she'd also been separated from the world beyond. Was she supposed to believe that they were manipulating her?
[break][break]
Her thoughts are her own, albeit heavy and bitter from the doubts she has to shake off.
[break][break]
"At most, I can promise to keep your pokemon safe... but returning them to you... or helping you to escape..."
[break][break]
She's trying her best to smile, but she can't help but hug her knees and pull them close, trembling as hazy voices that echo in her head.
[break][break]
"Is there anything else I could help you with though? Keep you company or something? I don't really have things to do around here... so I have a lot of time to talk."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 8:00:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

She frowns at the fact that the girl refused to help her. [break][break]

The best way to form a prison? It was one the victim wouldn't want to leave in the first place, and it seemed like she was a victim of it's manipulations. "It's fine." she said trying to hold the worry back in her voice for this girl, she had a feeling if she broke down so would the child in front of her. [break][break]

"What's your name my love? I'm afraid I don't remember it from our time battling, but a face? I never forget that." she asked turning her back towards the girl as she began to closely inspect her cell.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 17:56:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

If Eris could hear what was going on inside of Melody's brain, she might have laughed at the thought. Breaking down because she sees another crumbling? Her heart has long numbed itself, hardened itself such that when others cried, she'd try her best to be there for them. Ignoring her emotions wasn't always easy, but being able to preoccupy herself with tending to the needs of others usually helped.
[break][break]
"Eris." She hums lightly. "Eris Halla, of Vermilion City... or well, the outskirts at the very least."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 21:38:47 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

"Vermillion city huh? What I'd give to see the S.S Anne." she says staring at the wall away from as she couldn't look at the girl in the face at the moment as her head hurt and she was trying to not let her know. [break][break]

"Thank you for the cookies. But dont expect this to mean anything." she tells her as she's still upset about where it is she's stuck. "Will you at least tell me where I am?" she asked her.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 6:46:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

"I got to ride the S.S Anne once... that was before... everything happened." Noting how Melody averts her gaze, Eris is more than happy to mimic her, her eyes tracing the ceiling as she gently pushes her emotions back down.
[break][break]
"I didn't really expect anything from you. Not in the bad way, I mean. Just like... not expecting you to be nice or anything after what's been done..."
[break][break]
It's understandable, considering Melody's current circumstance. Getting roughed up and most likely knocked out before being thrown into a jail cell in an undisclosed location with no way of escape or getting help? It's a hard knock life.
[break][break]
"You're in one of the jail cells Rocket has." And that's about as much information about this location she's allowed to divulge if she wants to preserve her own life. If Melody has heard anything about the cutthroat methods used in conquering Kanto, she'll be able to infer that Eris is in as much of a predicament as she is.
[break][break]
"It's probably going to be tough for a few weeks, having to live here and all. But it isn't all too bad, since you're an important hostage to the higher-ups. The most they're allowed to do is rough you up and even then, that would be just asking the League to come crashing down on them."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 6:31:14 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

She squinted at the little gremlin "Duh.." she said stating the obvious already. "Guess not." she said growing slightly more impatient with her. She let out a small sigh as Eris continued to talk and she sat back in her bed and laid down. [break][break]

"So what? Now I just sit here? Wait to get my ass beat?" she asked rather casually. "I'm not good with pain so I'd rather just let them know straight up I don't know shit. I was too new to be able to access any of the league's super secret info and im not part of the aqua initiative." she explained.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 9:05:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

"I'm... really sorry."
[break][break]
The whisper is soft, as if a thought forbidden in these halls.
[break][break]
"I really want to help you but I can't go against Gavin. I'm not strong enough to..."
[break][break]
She's scared of these flickering flames that Melody exudes with those words, flinches away at the tone she gives.
[break][break]
"Lugia almost killed me by accident once. I can't... I don't have enough power to help you like this."
[break][break]
But even more than that, she's afraid of what Rocket will be able to do to her. Her head's tucked into her knees, the world melting from site as she prays to a god that has never listened. What's she supposed to do in this situation? What can she do?
[break][break]
"I..." She's scared to breathe, scared to even vocalise the thought. "I promise I'll do something..."
[break][break]
She shouldn't do this. She's not supposed to be thinking anything along these lines.
[break][break]
"A- are you able to wait...?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 3:43:34 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

"It's...it's not your fault. I got caught in the first place with my pants down." she told her in earnest. Her own short comings as a gym leader was what caused her to even get caught in the first place. [break][break]

Melody lets out a small sad sigh, she's the adult, she should be the one in control of her emotions. She let out a small laugh, control was a funny word for her to use right now. She stuck her hand out through the jail cell bars and placed it on Eris's hand. [break][break]

The small red clad girl could feel sorrow, an emotion melody was envious of, an emotion that proved Eris was and is human. "I can wait. You just try your best and be safe.. I think you're just a good person in a bad situation hun. But I need you to remember something ok?" she says crouching down and placing a hand on eris's cheek. [break][break]

"You'll be amazed at how strong a person can be in the face of danger. It's ok to be afraid, but as soon as you let that fear change you.." she says sliding her hand down to grasp at eris's hand to let eris feel the adrenaline pushing through melody's veins causing it to shake. [break][break]

"You let the fear win."

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 12:58:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

To be afraid.

What had she been afraid of?
[break][break]
Monsters that went bump in the dark. Judgemental gazes and anger that coursed through veins. Red splatters that had coated the walls. Bodies that had littered the streets. The cries of the deranged and the ravenous' howls.
[break][break]
She feels the warmth of the hand on her own, the weight that it carries but can't connect with the words that Melody speaks. Good person? How is she good when she's sitting by and watching this all unfold before her eyes? How can she be considered good when she allows her parent's murderer to continue hurting others? When Melody is sitting before her and shaking, how can she be a good person by offering her apologies instead of help?
[break][break]
"I promise I'll find a way... just hang in there, Miss Melody."
[break][break]
There are other words that sit upon her tongue, but she's unable to vocalise them. Melody's right in her philosophy, she's right to say that one should never let their fear get the better of them. But in Eris' case, she may just be a little too late.
[break][break]
Fear has long changed Eris Halla from the child she once was into the coward that she is today.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sugar Cookies || C
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 4:38:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: