[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
brand new morning

You gotta make sure he's still asleep, Reiner. Extra hush. You too, Eyja.
[break][break]
Rare as it may be, there are times where she finds her time in Kanto a blessing. Being able to silence her footsteps, communicate a complex plan to her pokemon and execute it without tripping up - It's all just part of a regular morning in this household. She can forget about Groudon and the heat burns she's received from the mess, breath without choking on smoke or ashes…
[break][break]
The soft hissing of pancake mix against hot metal lulls her back to reality, the sides carefully prodded by the spatula in hand as her Luxray slinks out of the kitchen. It's dairy-free and rather fluffy-looking even when considering it's her first time trying a new recipe, so she's quite thankful for the ability of measurement estimation having been drilled into her since young
[break][break]
What if it doesn't taste as good as it looks?
[break][break]
She can't help but linger on such thoughts as she flips the pancake, pursing her lips as she waits a little longer for the surface to brown. Would Chu-e still be able to eat it? Maybe not…

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 11:54:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
He's tired.

He's hungry.

It has been harder since Sootopolis. The results of which don't matter, not really, as crystal shifts under his skin like it belongs there. A dull ache deep in his bones that he had once thought was the disease eating him alive. A depression brought on by knowing you were dangerous to everyone around you.

It's a wonder that hasn't noticed. The lethargy. The sleeping. How many more mornings can he just say he's tired and roll over to rot in the prison of his mind? Closed door, dark room, letting the notifications ping unchecked....

He's hungry.

The ache of hunger had been constant since... since whatever had happened. It's palpable. In the back of his mind it hums, a constant, something familiar but also foreign. This hunger is different in that it rumbles his own stomach. The smell of food cooking forces him to shift.

A quick shower. He's greasy and unfit to look at. Chu-e doesn't want anyone to see him like this.

So Eris is done by the time he wanders through, wet head, tired eyes.

The sight of her warms something in his chest.

"Hi, Errie." He rasps before pulling a seat out at the kitchen table. Watching her flit around with so much energy is nice.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 12:27:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
brand new morning

"Pa! Goob morny! Didn't really sleep well last night?"
[break][break]
He arrives with that familiar sense of morning lethargy, yet it reeks of a sickness that breeds underneath. Perhaps, it's intuition or even, 's words messing so dearly with her mind -
[break][break]
Chu-e is dying.
[break][break]
Or maybe, she just happens to recognise that worn out look he tries his best to hide. She knows that he seems a little too tired for a regular person of his age, a little too withdrawn compared to when she'd first met him. Hollow, even, like a person who's been through hell and traced the edges of death. Regardless, she doesn't want to be calling him out on it if he doesn't wish to talk about it, doesn't want to touch on a subject that she knows is a fickle one for most.
[break][break]
"I made pancakes!" She hums, switching the stove off as she scoops the last one onto the plate. "Dairy-free and all… Do you want any jam or syrup with it?" As she sets it down upon the table, the familiar paw scratches of a Yamper come skittering through the doorway, an excitable bark followed up with a low sigh from a resigned Luxray. Setting down two bowls for the duo, she begins looking for their food, slipping two pairs of fork and knife onto the table while she's at it.
[break][break]
"I tried making it from a recipe I read, but I don't really know if it'll taste funny…"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:05:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Goob morny to you too." A small laugh. No, he hand't slept well, so he lets that question slide. It can rest under the layers of secrets and terrible things that sit in his mind. No need to worry one sweet girl with his problems.

had enough to worry about on her own.

It's easier to smile when presented with the pancakes. They look good. Even if they end up terrible he knows he'll eat every bite.

"I like both. Do we still have any of the strawberry stuff left?" Or was the fridge barren? He hadn't been shopping in a while... he should do that. Technically, Prince could take care of all the chores, but a pokemon could only go so long when left to their own devices.

Sprinkles, as any cat would, scampers into the room at the promise of food. She sits next to the Luxray and Yamper, ever patient but forcefully expectant.

"Are you having pancakes, too?" Even if he was hungry, Chu-e wouldn't eat till he knew that Eris wouldn't have to suffer from an empty belly.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 1:12:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
brand new morning

He leaps over the question like a quick brown fox, but Eris is a wily coyote that won't let him get away with this for long. Before Chu-e can even finish his thought, the jam jars are slipped on the table - Barely touched despite the expiration date written upon its cover.
[break][break]
"We have plenty." Especially considering that she feels guilty using anything in this kitchen for herself. Eris hums, pouring the food out for Reiner and Eyja before presenting Sprinkles with a larger portion. "And don't worry! I made some for myself too!"
[break][break]
In fact, her stack already sits on the table: two smaller pieces that seem a little burnt on the underside, her first few attempts at making breakfast. It's not a lot to most but it's definitely enough for her - Years of nightmares and guilt has ensured it so.
[break][break]
"Go ahead and try it!" With the needs of all others tended to, Eris finally slides into her own chair. "It's probably better while it's warm and all!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 3:13:49 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
He raised a brow at ' plate. A chunk of his own pancake was sliced off and moved to her plate. Only after would be slather his food with the jam and syrup. Maybe too much but he did have a weakness for sweet things.

With that done, Chu-e made a big show of cutting off a bite, placing it into his mouth, chewing...

"Huh." A pause, swallow, looking a bit surprised. "This is really good, Errie. You said you made this all by yourself?"

And even if his own appetite was usually poor, another bite was taken. Maybe it was his own aching stomach or the craving hunger in the back of his mind but soon the pancake was vanishing down his gullet. It was questionable if he even tasted it. While normally his table manner was decent, now he was more like a starved dog.

He licked his lips of excess syrup, placing his fork down with a small clatter suddenly.

Chu-e's stomach rumbled, angry, sudden.

"Eris." Voice wavering. "Close your eyes."

Which was all the warning she got before he jerked his head to the side, chewed pancakes and black goo splattering in a horrible mush on the floor.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 3:42:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
brand new morning

"Yeah, I learnt a lot of tips for cooking through practice!"
[break][break]
It's good that he's eating, the sight of his gusto easing part of her guilt as she prods at the piece Chu-e gives her. Maybe he's feeling better after all that's happened?
[break][break]
Or maybe not.
[break][break]
Chu-e's words chill her to the core, the sight burned into her memories. Coughing up blood, haemoptysis. Sudden urges to vomit, a variety of possible causes. Black goo being thrown up?
[break][break]
Fear is a demon that takes immediate control, all things abandoned in favour of attending to Chu-e. And yet, her Luxray is the first to respond, yanking her behind him as he bares his teeth.
[break][break]
"Reiner! Please I- he needs help!"
[break][break]
The yowl in response is one of anger, a promise to protect that will be upheld no matter the cost. Even so, Eris is trying, daring to pull against the Luxray's hold in hopes of reaching.
[break][break]
"Pa, are you okay?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 6:15:01 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
For a moment, 's words are lost on him. He's too focused on the burning in his stomach and throat, how it feels like his insides are trying to come out of his mouth. Tears prick his eyes, forced, and they're a pale gray as they crystallize on his cheeks.

When the fountain of vomit stops, he gasp for air, half collapses on the table.

It takes Chu-e a few moments to catch his breath, wipe the filth off his chin, come back to himself.

"I'm.... I'm okay." A lie, one he's quick to correct. "I'll be okay."

He doesn't blame Reiner for growling at him, protecting her. Reiner is a good pokemon.

Sprinkles has long since raised her hackles, hissed and fled the scene. Smart enough to know when to get the hell out of dodge.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 7:04:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
brand new morning

His tears are crystallising. The more she looks at it, the harder it gets to deny the oddities occurring.
[break][break]
"Pa..."
[break][break]
He's obviously not okay. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he's struggling to keep himself together.
[break][break]
"What's happened to you? Is it the same as what happened to Lugia?"
[break][break]
When had mentioned that Chu-e was dying, had he actually known it to this extent? Does know what this is all about? Would Rocket really have done something as underhanded as experimenting on their own people? But before she can even begin to ask those questions, she has to focus on the problem at hand - Helping Chu-e to rest and recover as best as she possibly can.
[break][break]
"Should I call anyone?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 8:34:30 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e isn't sure how to answer at first.

"No, no. I'll be fine." He stares down at the black ooze. That one was... a new one.

A napkin is picked up and he starts to wipe himself off, dig the crystals off his cheeks. Standing, wobbly, he motions to the living room.

"Let's not stay in here." The scent of his vomit was acrid and rancid, like death or something worse. A sharp whistle to alert his duo of Slowbro and Slowking there was a mess to clean up.

Is this.... the ugly feelings of a kept secret stir in him, like the guilt over him keeping all this from .

Was it time to tell Eris, too?

"I'm really sick, Errie."

He flopped down on the couch, sinking into the cushions, shaking. He was so weak right now.

"I have a disease that makes my body reject my organs. I take medicine for it to slow it down, but there isn't a cure." And it had been getting worse lately, too, but...

"But... at Sootopolis...."

There was a long pause, a twitch of his eye, before black crystal shifted and sparkled over the surface of his skin, a rippling wave before it sunk back under as if it was never there.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 9:40:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
brand new morning

Eris is sure to grab a jug of water and two cups on the way out of the kitchen, her eyes never flicking away from Chu-e's silhouette after that. Sickness... doesn't come as a surprise to her. She's known that he's been sick for a while now but to see the symptoms of the illness itself?
[break][break]
She can't quite say that she was prepared for it in the slightest.
[break][break]
"It's not something natural, is it?" Certainty weaves itself with those words, a cup of water poured out and set on the surface beside him. "That's why they haven't been able to cure it... because they don't know what it is or how to fix it?" Those questions, on the other hand, are moreso hopes than solid deductions. If true, then there's still a chance to save him... If true, she'll do everything in her power to help. Anything that kills this growing dread in her chest.
[break][break]
"What happened... at Sootopolis?" She's scared to find out but she has to eventually, doesn't she? It's better for her to know the root of his suffering than watch him fade away without ever knowing.
[break][break]
"What did it do to you?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 10:05:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"It was induced in me." So, no, in that sense it wasn't natural. However...

"But I know what it is. There just isn't a cure. By the time I was under proper medical care, it had just progressed too much for more treatment." Like how most cancers could be fought if you got to them quick. In his case, it wasn't fast enough to make a difference.

The cup is taken with shaking fingertips, the cool liquid parching his throat and clearing out some of the leftover bile before he continues.

"This," He twitches a finger, lets the crystals bloom once again, stick around for a moment. "I think it's my fault. It will sound dumb but... I licked a strange rock, hoping to make Gavin laugh. It kind of... devolved from there."

A small sigh.

"Someone tried to punch me in the face, an Avatar... I think it would have snapped my neck if not for...."

Quiet, a moment. This thing had saved him so many times. This wasn't even the first.

"Well, now I can do this."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 11:37:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
brand new morning

It's hard enough to process the fact that the illness is far beyond treatable but finding out that it came from a peculiar case of rock licking? Even learning that an Avatar almost killed him?
[break][break]
Is the League evil? Or are they simply committing crimes out of necessity? Her heart has always held doubts about the kindness of Rocket, but to question the supposed cruel nature of the League too? To stop at nothing when it comes to eliminating Rocket, even go beyond the lines of morals...
[break][break]
"It's like a parasite?" Keeping him alive but replacing his insides - Without the host, it won't function.
[break][break]
She doesn't know what expression to make here, relieved that he's survived deadly blows? Or fearful for the dying light in his eyes? Perhaps, she shows nothing because the reality of death has made it clear that it will eventually claim all. Or perhaps, the numbness simply taken hold of her again. If anything, she just wants to be certain of one thing such that her mind may be at ease if only for the briefest of moments.
[break][break]
"Are you in pain...? Does it hurt... having that sickness?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 12:22:53 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I think so. I can kind of... feel it, now. In the back of my head. It doesn't talk, I just know it's there." Which was hard to explain. The best he'd been able to put into words was when he was talking to Gavin after the battle. It was like the hum of fluorescent lights. You eventually got used to it, but it was still there.

"This?" He flexes his fingers, has the crystal crawl over him again before tucking it away. "No, it doesn't feel like much of anything. Maybe a little tingly? But, no, it doesn't hurt."

Chu-e points at himself, at the scars on his chest, even if they were hidden from due to his clothes.

"But my illness? Sometimes. I get very tired and weak. Sometimes I have seizures. Trouble sleeping and eating... but I've been doing better, lately." He grimaces. "... until in the kitchen. That's never happened before."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
pancakes || c
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 14:51:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]even flowers that bloom so beautifully
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]will one day WITHER AWAY
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Is it eating his personality away? Does his consciousness erode the longer he's infected? Will he end up forgetting about her? The more she digs into the issue, the deeper the roots of terror grow. None of his symptoms are good, not even those from the original sickness that plagues him.
[break][break]
"Was it the pancakes?"
[break][break]
That would be the most ideal explanation, the one she wants to believe in. He's not crumbling, he's not being destroyed before her very eyes. She doesn't want to watch him wither away, but she doesn't dare to look away lest it be the last she sees of him.
[break][break]
"Do you need to rest...? I could grab some blankets for you... so you can take a nap or something..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || fragility

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]