:pes_siprondo:

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 12:01:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She grinned, giving a mischievous giggle. Her voice was bright. “I do.”

Her fingertips ran across his stomach. Touch was nice; the feeling of skin, and the live sensations only a beating heart could bestow. By her real name, she’d not known such gentleness. In such an atypical assignment, she too ran the risk of slipping into fantasy.

“Okay.” Her face nuzzle against him still. “What do you wanna do, then?”

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 14:25:40 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]after a moment, he suggests:

"let's have a lazy day."

the thought is nice; it makes him smile, returning the gesture of affection by reaching a hand up to caress her cheek.

"we can spend it in bed together."

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.lance] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .lance b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .lance u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .lance a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .lance .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .lance .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .lance .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .lance .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 15:41:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Her cheek sank into the palm of his hand.

“That sounds nice.”

She wasn’t sure of the level of innocence in his suggestion, but she didn’t mind. She’d be content, regardless of what they ended up doing in bed—hopefully. At least he hadn’t asked her to go fishing, or some shit like that. This was one of the best possible answers.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 15:50:08 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]how long has it been since a day like this? he can't seem to remember anymore.

"i'm glad."

he tilts his head to give her a quick kiss before standing. he finds her hand, slipping his into hers as he circles around the chair.

"come on."

[newclass=.lance] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .lance b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .lance u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .lance a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .lance .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .lance .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .lance .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .lance .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 17:39:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

With his hand in hers, she idly stroked the tip of her thumb along his skin. Her smile curled at one side, with the same mischief that lived in her gaze when she looked up at him.

“Yes, sir.” It was light, and sensual. She hovered closer, waiting for him to lead the way.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 7:14:49 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]with a light chuckle, he leads them down the hallway, back where they had come from before. the door closes behind them, leaving them to their own bubble for as long as they will it to last.

and then, the bed.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 4:00:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: