part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
god i hope i'm not close enough to feel their sweat
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:53:22 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni laughs, it’s genuine. She’s obviously amused by his warning. A subtle shake of her head brushes off the lingering chuckle, “They all say that . . but then they all disappoint. What makes you different, King?” a quick glance leaves the battle to catch a glimpse of his profile.

Her shoulders shrug in response to his question, ”entertainment, mostly. Isn’t that why everyone comes to this shit hole?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 7:14:13 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king breaks away from originality, leaning on the crutch that was a four letter word. the one he'd been born with. normally, he wouldn't make it the butt of the joke.
[break][break]
normally.
[break][break]
"it's in the name."
[break][break]
he leans in, giving her a subtle wink behind his hushed tone. he endeavors himself to enjoy the next rush of nicotine, barking out a quick, single laugh.
[break][break]
"ye? entertainment isn't this shit hole's specialty. i 'spose this is the ass-end of that industry. the true shit stain of a 'good time.'"
[break][break]
a grin reveals teeth.
[break][break]
"still though, here i am. so can't be ta bad i 'spose."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king3]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6wC6KN8/grimmylong11.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 1:53:35 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s in the name. How original. A subtle eyeroll probably wouldn’t go unnoticed. It’s the next comment that intrigues her. A sly grin tugs at the corners of her lips, “You got somewhere more entertaining in mind?” somewhere with better fights? Stronger opponents? More opportunity?

The Pangoro seems to be struggling, as predicted, and the huntress frowns, “Doesn’t seem so bad here. Though the competition is WEAK,” the last word is louder, intended for the two strangers to hear her, daring them to look over and witness the disappointed scowl on her lips. It’s broken by a sip of beer and shake of her head.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 21:56:32 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he plays it coy, turning his grin onto and towards the cage, avoiding direct eye contact.
[break][break]
"i know a place 'er two. not sure if yer up fer those kind'uh places though."
[break][break]
it's only then he turns back to her, just with enough time to catch the snide remark in the direction of the two challengers.
[break][break]
"doomed from the start. bets 'r kind'uh my speciality."
[break][break]

[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6wC6KN8/grimmylong11.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 6:15:12 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A single scoff make her scowl smooth out into a more neutral look. A curious glance is spared towards King. She’s no longer interested in the fight; she knows the outcome. It isn’t in her favor.

“I'm up for quite a bit, King” She grins, relaxing back into the steel of the bench, one elbow resting on it beside her. A thumb habitually twirls one of the gold rings lining her fingers.

Doomed? Maybe. But winning this little fight isn’t a priority, “So you’re a gambling man then,” Toni is terrible at gambling, but she certainly enjoys the thrill of it.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 23:35:26 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"mm, don't get my hopes up ta quick, only to ta have 'em come crashin'."
[break][break]
everyone was up for something. until that something was kinda sketchy, and kinda dangerous. but, so far, she was passing the vibe check.
[break][break]
"i do consider myself a bettin' man, ye. why, ye tryna gamble?"
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 7:19:37 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The beer bottle stops short of her lips that curl into a smile. A subtle shake of her head accompanies the grin, “Don’t get my hopes up,” she corrects before continuing to finish the beer. The empty bottle hangs lightly in her fingers, “I’m gambling right now,” a hand vaguely motions towards the fighting ring, “Something a little more . . . interesting wouldn’t hurt,” she’s growing bored of this place.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 20:52:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"this?"
[break][break]
a nudge of his brokers attention back onto the ring. at this point, kyn was merely playing with what pokemon remained standing. it was obvious the two bears were poorly trained; relying on tactics like size, and intimidation. between his bouts with sable, and jaeger, this was nothing.
[break][break]
"oh, i mean real gamblin'. somethin' more than just a couple hundred PD."
[break][break]
the lingering edge to her sentence doesn't escape him, and he latches on through a toothy grin, and narrowed, challenging eyes.
[break][break]
"shall we go, then?"[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:38:53 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s not often toni finds herself so deeply intrigued by a stranger. He’s not much of a mystery but there’s a challenge in his eyes she can’t help but rise to meet head on. As an alpha, a challenge denied is a battle lost. That’s dangerous.

He successfully latches on, sinking pointed teeth into willing flesh. Toni leans into it, smiling, “Lead the way, king.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 6:24:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: