REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody laid in her bed, reeling from all the information she was learning from her time here. It was, strange. How many people she once thought were good were capable of swallowing such...evil..were they entirely evil? Well one thing was certain they certainly weren't benevolent. However nothing could really prepare her for her next few visits. [break][break]

One was arriving right now, she couldn't tell who it was approaching though as these...footsteps sounded weird? They didn't sound like footsteps at all actually.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]
beep boop no mons

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Milkshake
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 22:46:51 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar

it wasn't something he was particularly looking forward to right now, his chair being wheeled towards his cousin's cell as he played with the edges of the blanket. it was nerve wracking to think that his biggest secret was about to be outed. all because melody had to get herself captured. but that was the way it went sometimes. sometimes life was hell. with a deep breath though he was ready. a couple nice things, magazines and some snacks on his lap as peace offerings. just in case she was wanting something to do. after all, who was going to tell him he couldn't?

his mood had been borderline volatile lately. his mood swinging like a pendulum waiting to smash into something. but that also came from everything that happened. faking a smile for the cameras for the league and then coming here to do the dirty work that other people didn't want to deal with. having them poke and prod at his stump where his leg used to be. he knew the medical team was dissecting it to see if there was anything they could scavenge from it.

"hello melody! i wasn't expecting to see you here."
but he knew that she was here. he knew that she was going to be grabbed and brought to the sub. but what was another lie? between family. after all their family had a lot of them.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Milkshake
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 4:29:00 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

...Of course. "Glitch...? You too?" she said in disbelief, her heart being sullied only more and more by each person who reared their head near her cell. "W-Why are you in a chair? Why are you here?" she asked him as she grew more upset by each moment. [break][break]
"You come to try and convince me to work with rocket too?" she asked with some hint of venom in her tone, one of the people closest seemed to be another person on the list of traitors.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Milkshake
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 15:59:29 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar

of course melody didn't know that glitch had lost his leg in an excursion. she had been busy and he had been put in the hospital and then moved to the sub. there hadn't been time between her kidnapping and between her being locked in a cell like this. they had lots and lots to catch up on. hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her to listen to him.

"oh, i lost my leg to some meltans. they crushed it and it had to be removed. it's kind of gross but it's healing well enough."

he set the magazines down on her little bed. she would probably enjoy looking at them. after all they were cute fashion magazines he had picked up fresh.

"i'm not here to convince you of anything. i heard they brought you in and i've been going stir crazy in the medical ward. they don't like letting me out much since i get exhausted easily."

his energy hadn't come back yet after losing his leg. in fact it was still as low as ever. but once he could get back on his testosterone he was sure that things would go back to normal. maybe.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Milkshake
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 21:51:30 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

A chord in her was struck, during her entire friendship with her cousin, not once did she ever get mad at him. "Great so not only do I find out my cousin is a cripple now, I also find out he's working for a terrorist organization that plotted my death." she said looking at him in disgust. "Yeah. I remember now by the way. Thanks for that." she continued. [break][break]

"Who knows for how long anyways, probably better I don't remember the fact that everyone around me is a liar." she said plopping back onto her bed, remembering her conversation with madeleine. It wouldn't matter what she said in her opinion, she'd soon forget it all, she needed someone to yell at right now to deal with it lest she lose her mind and leave nothing else for madeleine to toy with.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Milkshake
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 22:48:53 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar

of course it was inevitable that she would bring up the fact that someone in rocket had killed her. sort of? technically she wasn't dead anymore so he wasn't really sure what to do about that.

"you don't have to believe me but, i didn't know that was the plan. the only thing i had been told was that we were supposed to be looking for some sort of rock or something."
and that was the honest to arceus truth. but he knew she wasn't likely to believe him. he set the magazines down and rolled closer to the bed.

"i've never actually hurt anyone, though i can't say the same about anyone else in this organization." another thing she probably wouldn't believe. "i'm just a publicly cute face at the moment, a cute ditz that likes fossils and pink. though i do work in the labs quite a bit." if she was so sure she was going to forget all of this then what was the harm in saying whatever he wanted about what he did.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Milkshake
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 21:30:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody clenched her fist out of site, of course he was treating it like no big deal. Just like everyone else, but one after another each person she had trusted and loved with her whole heart was another mole by her side. [break][break]

"It doesn't matter if you've actually hurt someone glitch, you do realize that right? You're associating with those who have, even after you saw what they did to me you didn't leave. Is that why you were in such a state of shock when you saw me in your gym?" she asked him. [break][break]

"Why are you with them? Power? Money? Why would you do this?" she asked him as her voice grew angrier at him, she could have given him those things. What could they provide him that she could not have? All he had to do was ask..

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Milkshake
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 16:43:36 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar

"yes." but he wasn't sure which part of it he was answering and which part of it he was ignoring. so the catch all yes answer was all melody was going to get for all of the questions. he didn't have the energy to dive deep down and think about all of the terrible things that rocket had done and were going to do in the future. all he had the energy for was caring for his cousin and taking care of himself. at least right now.

"safety... auntie promised me safety." and so far that had been a load of shit. all the safety and freedom he had been promised back home was null and void. especially considering he'd lost a leg to the cause. but he was in too deep to do anything about it really. truth be told he didn't care who won on the league or rocket side.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Milkshake
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 20:59:45 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Her mother, of course. Was Torturing Melody mentally not enough for the wicked witch named ? Of course she wasn't nothing was never enough for her. She always wanted more. "Of course she did." she said pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration "Glitch, safety from what exactly?" she asked as she looked over to glitch, melody would have supported glitch if she had simply been asked, she loved him unconditionally. [break][break]

At this point she would not have been surprised if he had answered 'himself'

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Milkshake
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 22:20:25 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar

"everything! do you know how scary it was out there for someone like me?" it was impossible to explain to someone who didn't experience what he did daily how terrifying it was. how hard it was to know where you could turn and not knowing for how long you could. his voice raised for the first time in a long time he didn't know how to explain how secure rocket had made him feel. how safe, albeit fucking smelly, the sub was for him. how even though he had a league funded apartment part of him missed being under the sea like this.

"the world is a terrible place melody, and the league doesn't care that it is. rocket doesn't care that it is. no one fucking cares! something has to change and break at some point... and i just want to feel safe when it does."
and that safety was in the lab with _ or sleeping next to a window where fish swam past him every night. he was hiding from the world down here. he realized that as he started his little rant. but he didn't care. hiding was a part of survival after all.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Milkshake
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 2:05:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: