Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 23:54:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
We are meta gaming.

So anyway when would get home to his ugly bachelor pad, stepping into the darkness of his room.

He would be grabbed... by a thick, black, crystal tentacle, which would wrap firmly around his waist.

Then a hand would grab for his shirt to pull him into the darkness.

We've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

"Leeeeeeoooooon." Sing songed, the tip of the tentacle trying to slip under Leon's shirt to caress his skin.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 0:23:01 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Chu-e was away on an important mission in the area of Sootopolis, he didn’t know the details but there was something about Team Rocket taking over the entire city. The entire idea didn’t interest him much, Leon had plenty of clients to sell contraband to in Sootopolis with or without the watchful eye of the League.

More importantly, his boyfriend being away gave him the excuse to get black-out drunk without being judged. When someone broke into his bedroom, Leon wouldn’t be conscious enough to notice. “Huh?!”

Leon was jolted from his sleep from the sudden motion of an appendage yanking him into the shadows, followed by the gentle caress of both a tentacle and a familiar voice. “Is this a fucked up sex dream? Haven’t had one of these in a while…”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 6:25:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"It could be." Was promised, sweet. The hand gripping 's shirt let go, both hands moving to caress his cheeks and ruffle up his hair. The tentacle slid from it's place, back into whatever it had come from, as Chu-e's weight dipped the edge of the bed.

"Lay down and lift your arms up. I want snuggles." Bullish, he was trying to force his way into Leon's bed- for some attention, at least, and nothing less savory for the moment. Chu-e could smell the alcohol thick on the other's breath. Even if he was needy, he wasn't in bad enough shape to take advantage.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 6:37:00 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Say no more, bellissimo.” Leon chuckled slightly as he stepped over towards his bed, flopping down on the mattress. “How was Sootopolis, eventful?” He didn’t waste time stretching out across the covers once more, leaving his arms upwards and splayed at the request of his boyfriend.

"Come get your snuggles, and anything else you want.” An eyebrow was raised suggestively, glancing down towards the stealthily undone belt buckle that dangled on each side of his waist.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 6:52:54 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Whore." Said full of fondness and adoration. Chu-e curled against the other in an instant when was so gracious to allow the touch.

He was a bit damp, grimy, and stinky but surely Leon would understand.

"I can't stay long." It was a miracle he had slipped off to start with. Surely would be on the warpath if he didn't return to the sub, soon. Yet, he just needed.... comfort.

"It was a lot." And it was something that Chu-e needed a bit longer to process. "Will you kiss me and tell me it'll be okay?"

Being aware of the crystals under his flesh was new, feeling the overwhelming snap of hunger at the back of his mind. For the moment, Chu-e just wanted to feel normal. Loved.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 23:24:51 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Chu-e was soggy and sweaty, but Leon didn’t care. Arms wrapped around his boyfriend and pulled him close, comforted from their shared warmth. “You have to leave so soon?” He groaned, desiring the other to stay at his side the rest of the night.

“Hmm?” Leon leaned down and pressed his lips against their own, a soft smile lingering afterwards. “Everything will be fine, amore mio. As long as I'm here.” A hand rested on the small of their back, his voice softer now. “I promise.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 0:01:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That's the hard part about being in charge... gotta make sure all the fires are put out." Both figuratively and literally. Either way, he melted into the affection like he was butter and was the hot knife. A soft sigh left him as he just... existed for a bit. Allowed Leon's kiss to center him and calm some of the shakier piece of him.

"When I get done, can I come sleep here with you?"

His own home was just as close but the idea of his cold, empty bed was just too much for him.

"I think something bad happened to me. It scared me. I don't want to be alone."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 0:13:32 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Of course you can, Chu-e.” An eyebrow arched, curious as to why even needed to ask. “You can stay here with me anytime you want, bellissimo.” Leon raised his head slightly, propping himself up against the headboard of his bed.

“Do you want me to stay awake until you get back?” His tone was sleepy but Leon would gladly chug some coffee should the other want him to be more present. “Is everything okay? You’re getting me worried.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 0:41:10 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"No, you sleep." It would be enough to come and curl next to the other and enjoy being close, even if was asleep. Mostly it was the feeling of not being alne he was seeking, and if he could wake up and have the first thing he see be his boyfriend that would make it all the better.

Chu-e didn't sat up, just stayed in place and curled up further into himself. That way he could look up at Leon.

Instead of answering, he raised his hand. It took a moment, but from his palm sprouted the black crystal tentacle again, which reached out to caress Leon on the cheek before sliding back into skin. Nothing left behind, like it wasn't even there to start.

"That happened."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 0:56:43 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“What the…” Leon was certainly awake now, suddenly realizing that what he’d experienced before was more than a dream born of drunken stupor. “...is that real?” This was hard to believe but he knew there had been something wrong with Chu-e as of late, he didn’t expect something so drastic, however.

“What caused that?” He didn’t know anything about the rock that Chu-e licked, so Leon was completely in the dark. “Are you going to be...okay?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 1:14:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yup." Just for extra show, there was a another moment before crystals overtook his hand, encasing it and up his arm in black, before it, too, sunk back into his skin.

"You know how some gods will pick Avatars?" Gavin or Lulu were good examples, given they were prominent Avatars in Rocket. "I think it's something like that. I got punched in the face, probably would have snapped my neck, but instead all this crystal comes out and..."

Well, Chu-e hadn't really told about all the shit he had been going through with his parasite. It was easier, if selfish, to keep that... away from him. From . Maybe he was just a bad person.

"I've been able to feel it in the back of my head ever since."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 6:37:30 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Arceus.” Leon couldn’t hide his surprise when showed off more of his latent abilities, uneasy but not necessarily afraid of what his boyfriend was becoming. “So, one of the gods chose you, then? To become an avatar?” Incredible to think they were just discussing this on the submarine a few months ago. Hadn’t Chu-e expressed his distaste for them in the past?

“Was that how you survived that incident where you ended up in the hospital?” He was unsure, but there had been something strange about them being alive after the experience they’d gone through.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:38:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I don't know. Something like that? I don't know if it's good. Or even what it is."

The name Necrozma, given to him from , didn't mean anything to Chu-e. He hadn't been there, hadn't saw. Even after skimming reports it didn't tell him anything. It was dangerous. That's it. Whatever this thing was, it was just looming mystery that seemed to have taken up residence in his body.

"I think it was. It's saved me a few other times, too. But I don't like it."

How did you explain that it just didn't feel.... right?

close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 14:58:26 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You don’t like it?” Leon furrowed his brow, concern obvious on his face. He always assumed that becoming an Avatar was a boon to anyone who was fortunate to receive the powers, but he never considered it could be a curse as well. “Maybe Rocket has some way to remove it, then.”

Seemed fantastical, but he’d seen some strange things in the laboratories. It wasn’t impossible, right? “Either way, I’m here for you bellissimo.” A hand reached to gently rest over their heart, feeling the soft rhythm in their chest. “You’re still the same where it counts. It’ll take a lot more than this to scare me off.” Leon smirked slightly, kissing on the top of the head once more.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 23:55:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There was a small huff.

"I don't want to be powerful. I want to be stupid and gay and kiss by pretty boyfriend on his mouth."

He cupped his hand over 's, on his chest, and felt a pleased flush creep up his neck and settle in his cheeks. He couldn't keep a silly smile off his face, so he clapped his free hand over it as if to hide it. Dumbie. He had been feeling pretty bad, was still exhausted and smelly, but Leon knew how to make him feel so much better.

The head kiss was nice, but he quickly shifted and tilted his head back to try and catch Leon's lips instead.

"You've been drinking." Not an accusation, just an observation. Since Leon was sitting up now, Chu-e tried to push himself up and worm into his arms. Just a cuddle bug when it came down to it. "What did you do today?" He tried to lay his head on the other's shoulder.