Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
in the shadow of doubt [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 6:41:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]
ANOTHER PLATFORM TO TEST HIS GROWTH...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
confidence wasn't a feeling, greyson could say with certainty, he was intimately familiar with. in every step of his journey thus far, hesitation and doubt walked along side him.
[break][break]
in the aftermath of the groudon pacification, he learned truly just how far he was from standing as equals with the likes of , and even . they were summits to a mountain he felt he wasn't even on yet.
[break][break]
so in the face of a waning confidence, he layers on conviction. never in his twenty-four years did greyson back down, or give-up. and, today would be no different.
[break][break]
making his way through the gym, he gives a friendly wave and smile to some of the recognizable faces; those he worked along side during the machop birthing, and training event. his stomach lurched remembering the painful headbutt, but he the faintest edge of a smile worked it's way across his lips, too.
[break][break]
finally, standing in front of the looming cage, he looks across and spots the gym leader.
[break][break]
"noah! hey, it's been a while, hasn't it?"
[break][break]
was he still the same man as he was then? was conviction enough? doubts worm their way in, but his face doesn't tell the story of a man who's unsure of himself.
[break][break]
"i've been looking forward to this for a while."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one111]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one111 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/68xBDvp/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 3:42:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 despite the mesh of stagelight and chainlink, noah's dark circles seep through the fencing like inky pools. his body still possesses its exuberant silhouette. ever moving, a waving hand whisks the air above his smile.

but it is clear that noah is tired. within the depths of his cadence, one can detect how his voice struggles to roll out of his throat.

"for sure, man!" noah claps his hands together. "heard so much about what you did at mt. chimney. you're a hero, man."

his hands reach for his pokeballs in their spinning holsters. they wind up crisply as he cycles through before clutching two like breakfast eggs between his fingers.

they bloom in size after he redistributes them across his palms.

"alright! here we go! just show me you know how to get up close and personal, and you'll get my badge." noah says tossing his balls up. they crack open: a red bolt firing from each spherical satellite. "you can make the first move!"

his medicham and hariyama materialize within the cage. raising their arms, they prepare to fight.

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon medicham"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon hariyama"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 1:38:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson was only privy to the rumors, and second-hand accounts of what occured in soot. city. he knew noah was there, and if he recalled from the rumormill, he'd lost someone, or something, important to him.
[break][break]

why didn't he think about that before coming here?

[break][break]
"i didn't do anything much. i heard my fair share about you too, though. going against rocket like you did — you're a badass.
[break][break]
but it was too late now, to turn back. noah's, and his own pride, wouldn't allow it.
[break][break]
"you bet!"
[break][break]
with a spin of his own capsules, he releases the zoroark and comfey. immediately, the fairy-type floats over and attaches itself in the braid of the dark-type. he gives them both a curt, confident nod, and then finally prepares himself for another challenge.
[break][break]
"let's go, as we planned!"
[break][break]
scarlett's claws rake across one another (HONE CLAWS), creating small sparks from the friction. her body centers itself, arms wide in preparation. behind her, and watching the fox pokemon's back, ellie throws up a precursory FLOWER SHIELD to ward off any early attacks.

[break][break]
[break]
zoroark uses HONE CLAWS to increase physical attack! comfey uses FLOWER SHIELD to cover the zoroark (and by extension, herself!)

[newclass=.one111 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one111 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one111 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/68xBDvp/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 22:19:56 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah laughs. takes the compliment wordlessly and pockets it in the small underlying breeze of his breath. badass? maybe. but he didn't know of any badasses that ended up in the hospital.

as flowers wreathe around the zoroark, noah's hariyama bolts forward, large hands spread as it spins once to conjure a tight WHIRLWIND. the visible gale blasts towards their opponents, hoping to pin them against the fencing.

his medicham follows quick hurling discs of PSYCHO CUTS into the following winds as it attempts to close the already narrow gap.

"did you ever reconsider being a gym trainer for me?" noah asks, sparks flying from an excited clap of his hands.

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon medicham"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon hariyama"]

note: hariyama WHIRLWINDS toward zoroark + comfey / medicham throws PSYCHO CUTS into the winds so that they can cut at the same time.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 5:56:16 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
noah's somber attitude washes over greyson, and he lets his smile die down a little. he understood, in part, what the man was feeling; being labeled a 'hero' while others around you suffered felt... wrong.
[break][break]
as the WHIRLWIND comes into fruition, it's razor winds intensified through the PSYCHO CUT, scarlett does the opposite of what one might expect — she dashes in. the FLOWER SHIELD is buffeted by the gale force winds, and crumbles beneath it's pressure, but the dark-type and her comfey companion quickly push through to the otherside.
[break][break]
zoroark was largely unscathed, as the force of the shield acted as a needed buffer. but, the comfey was a little more worse for wear. unaffected by the psychic-type move, scarlett barely registered it's existence, while ellie was forced to endure the sharply edges projections.
[break][break]
still, one attack was better than two.
[break][break]
the zoroark wasn't idle in her approach, either, as her right claw took on the essence of twilight. in a sweeping motion, she brings the empowered NIGHT SLASH down a top the medicham. meanwhile, a subtle GRASS KNOT, flicks its way through the rings floor, as it attempts to trip the massive hariyama.
[break][break]
"i was... actually considering that new premier league that was recently announced."

[break][break]
[break]
the duo race through the whirlwind, having their shields break (and largely come out unscathed) from it. psycho cut doesn't affect the dark-type, though it buffets the comfey! as they emerge, zoroark aims a NIGHT SLASH at medicham, and comfey a GRASS KNOT at the heavier hariyama.

[break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 22:33:15 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 witnessing greyson's pokemon face the iris-bladed winds without hesitance is enough to lift noah's inward spirits some. the shell of his appearance remains bright as it usually is; however, seeing the other trainer's promise allows the inner steam to swell noah to fuller shape.

"good goin'," he hears himself saying. more orders come as the winds fade through the metal links of the cage.

noah's medicham's countenance is not for show. every movement is poised, collected— expends the littlest energy in order for the pokemon to possess psychic space to DETECT the zoroark's incoming attack. it slides back: just barely; the medicham realizes the zoroark is a formidable opponent despite the evasion.

a cracking of grass snapping underneath the hariyama's body previews a harsh thud. the hariyama trips thanks to the comfey's GRASS KNOT. on the canvas, the hariyama doesn't dally. clapping its broad hands together, a SEVERAL LARGE ROCKS (ROCK TOMB) descend around greyson's ZOROARK and noah's MEDICHAM.

noah almost leaps. "oh yeah!? the one kyle's running? you'd be great for it, man." he leans against the barrier of his little podium. "i think out of a lot of trainers i've seen, you're a rising star."

note: grass knot strikes hariyama + topples it / medicham evades barely with detect / rock tomb by hariyama while still on ground to try and enclose zoroark and medicham together.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 5:04:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
scarlett's claws make a visible ripple in the air in-front of the fighting-type pokemon, as darkness follows in its wake. it disappears largely, though a small inky cloud of smoke still hovers around the zoroark's sharpened claws. part of the fox's maw lifts, and a number of canines flash beneath the lit up arena. it was hard to mask the dark-type's irritation normally, even less so when it was front and center.
[break][break]
the hariyama's body slams against the floor, and ellie watches him cautiously. a tiny 'mew' and a widening of her eyes, clues the zoroark of an attack, mere milliseconds before the rocks become visible.
[break][break]
bringing her claws inwards, half-curling in on herself, she throws her arms and body outwards in an explosion of power. a powerful blast of dark energy bursts outwards, the NIGHT DAZE washing over anything it touches - stone, or pokemon.
[break][break]
just to be safe, ellie tosses another FLOWER SHIELD over the duo in preparation for the rocks to come in.
[break][break]
greyson chuckles uncomfortably beneath the gym leaders praise. he wasn't good being under any type of spotlight.
[break][break]
"i appreciate it. the whole groudon raid just had me... thinking of ways we could improve our response time. i figured i could do something about that, while training myself further."

[break][break]
[break]
as the ROCK TOMB closes in, zoroark explodes in an outward motion as a NIGHT DAZE washes over the battlefield, including rocks+pokemon. in preperation for any incoming damage from the tomb, comfey uses FLOWER SHIELD!

[break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 1:23:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the zoroark's night daze expands outward. a dark ring of some umbral astrolabe swinging forth, across canvas tympan and through plunging boulder. noah's medicham crosses its arms defensively. through the medicham's limbs, the zoroark's dark energy pulses like unnerving whispers as it skids back.

"for real, man." noah says. "i just wonder if we'll ever have enough people if something like that night happens again. capable people." he quickly amends before commanding his pokemon.

his hariyama lifts itself up as the night daze passes over him. while the comfey builds its resistance, the hariyama presses its fists together. moving closer toward its ally, the hariyama fires FORCE PALMS toward the zoroark like a slow gatling gun.

for now, the medicham ignores the comfey. the pink fighter darts in toward the zoroark in midst the crashing of laser against metal link. frost forms around its fists as the medicham attempts to ICE PUNCH the zoroark.

"were you scared?" noah cries out across the craziness. "scared of groudon?"

note: medicham hit by night daze (rock tomb is nullified) / hariyama force palms toward zoroark + medicham tries to ice punch zoroark

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 16:26:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson nods, wondering the same thing.
[break][break]
zoroark doesn't even give the shield that covers her a second glance, as both opponents converge on her with renewed teamwork. a toothy grin flashes beneath an obsidian maw, and she explodes into action.
[break][break]
taking advantage of the hariyama's slow strikes, she pushes him to the back of her mind, and instead focuses her intial attention on the medicham. a freezing aura emanates from it, sending the zoroark's hackles into a rigid rise.
[break][break]
it collides with the FLOWER SHIELD, scattering into into thinly veiled mist that smelled like springtime, and kept advancing towards the dark-type. now, not concentrating on defense, comfey summons forth a whirlwind of of flower petals, the PETAL BLIZZARD circling the duo in a tight sphere, aiming to capture both oncoming pokemon in its wake.
[break][break]
but zoroark herself wasn't finished. taking the reduced ICE PUNCH to the sternum, she releases something between a growl, and a roar, as a powerful NIGHT SLASH uppercut comes straight for the mid-section of the medicham.
[break][break]
she's thrown off balance — successful in her hit, or not — by the FORCE PALM of the hariyama. zoroark sneers in frustration.
[break][break]
"no."
[break][break]
greyson confesses, his eyes never leaving the battle. things were certainly heating up, and, part of him was concerned that scarlett's anger would take this too far.
[break][break]
"i just knew that if i locked, or froze up, that people could die. and i didn't want that to happen."
[break][break]
it's only then that he turns his gaze back to noah, violet hues of sympathy for them both. he wasn't at the mountain top, but he'd been fighting a war of his own the entire time.
[break][break]
"were you?"

[break][break]
[break]
zoroark prioritizes the medicham, taking the ICE PUNCH and delivering a mean NIGHT SLASH uppercut back just as hariyama's slower strikes push her back and knock her off balance. comfey, after having her FLOWER shield broken by both attacks, releases a PETAL BLIZZARD in a sphere around the two, acting as barbed wire/thorns of a rose and force her opponents to second guess blindly attacking.

[break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 21:52:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 a dark scythe of energy flashes across noah's medicham like a primordial tiger stripe. there is no restraint in its hellish hue: a critical rift painted stark before fading into umbral backwash.

noah's medicham is tossed into the PETAL BLIZZARD and as the petals batter its body in quick lines like wires, the gym leader is forced to RECALL his partner.

he inhales sharply.

"i was." noah says— but he speaks of sootopolis. he can still smell the salt of its sea and how it lingers in the scrim of his clothes and hair. "if i'm scared, it means i still care."

means that he isn't tired. tired enough to give in to rocket's relentless waves.

"use their attack against them, fong! WHIRLWIND!"

despite being outnumbered, noah's hariyama does not falter. giving into the chaos of thise baleful blizzard, the hariyama wafts its giant palms, conjuring a powerful gale of its own to redirect the sharp petals toward comfey and zoroark.

note:
- medicham FAINTS and is RECALLED.

- hariyama uses WHIRLWIND to redirect PETAL BLIZZARD toward greyson's pokemon.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 5:46:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a breath hitches, eyes widening as the noah recalls one of his two. yet, a pressure lingers, settling into his chest like a burrowing weedle. excitement, and a tinge of sadness, occupied the same space. instead of battling one another for superiority, they both just... remained.
[break][break]
"i—"
[break][break]
it didn't occur to greyson that one could exist with the other; fear and bravery. his thoughts push past the battle now and onto hellscape that was groudon's lair. he was scared. but, not for himself, but for the people that he told himself he would shield. . . . he can still feel the heat blasting the back of his neck from behind, while staring at certain doom above.
[break][break]
"—can see that."
[break][break]
ellie wasn't a fighter. forced to react to each and every attack had been taxing on the small pokemon. when the whirlwind shattered her control over her own petals, sending them right back at the duo in a gust of powerful wind, he knew that she couldn't keep up. biting his lower lip, greyson RECALLS the comfey.
[break][break]
now it was a true one vs one.
[break][break]
scarlett pushes off from her back foot, eyes glinting in frustration and hunger, a dozen small wounds visible beneath her umbmral fur. she assaults the hariyama with a never-ending onslaught of FURY SWIPES, each claw as dangerous as the last.
[break][break]
"i'm glad your still here to fight though, noah. league wouldn't be the same without you."

[break][break]
[break]
the WHIRLWIND sends the PETAL BLIZZARD back onto the duo, and greyson recalls the comfey. zoroark leaps after hariyama, a series of FURY SWIPES to keep him on the backfoot.

[break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 9:02:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah snorts back a laugh— which fails. a compressed chuckle like an accordion leaning back before springing forth is orchestrated by the sentiment greyson is so sudden to express.

"are you trying to flatter me into giving you a badge?" the gym leader signals to his hariyama with a turning fist. "weird thing is, i think it's working."

the hariyama is staggered back by the forest of FURY SWIPES moving toward him. palms up, the pokemon is forced close toward the fencing— but a large breath is sucked into its rotund body.

allowing itself to be struck by a swipe, the hariyama half-launches half-leaps onto the fencing, rebounding violently to attempt and HEAVY SLAM the zoroark.

note:
- hariyama retreats toward wall / hit by at least one FURY SWIPE / tries to HEAVY SLAM zoroark.
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon hariyama"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 9:30:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson returns the laugh, his hand seeking comfort in the traditional patting of his hair, combatting the awkwardness.
[break][break]
"it's a bit too late for that i think. we've come too far."
[break][break]
he knew of course, noah was kidding. even if he wasn't, deciding it through combat felt right. he'd grown since the very time he met noah — he'd prove it.
[break][break]
zoroark's advantage is short lived. rebounding off the ropes, hariyama soars after the fox pokemon. her eyes widen, arms raised in defense, but little could be done to defend against the weight discrepancy. he collides against the zoroark, forcing her from her footing, and across the arena in a rough landing, and a roll.
[break][break]
slow to get up, zoroark huffs large, angry breaths. she releases a scream, a snarl and a growl all at once, large talons raking the area in front of her. large blades of umbral energy form in front of her, like spectral blades, that cross the distance in streaks of ghostly black.

[break][break]
[break]
takes the hit, bouncing and rolling on across the arena. she's slow to get up, and angrily NIGHT SLASHES the air, as black blade like energies go for the hariyama.

[break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 23:13:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 failing to pin the zoroark proves to be devastating. the fox's lithe figure is launched rather than squashed like a baneful soul withdrawing from bone.

as scythes of NIGHT SLASHES arc toward the hariyama, noah calls out for defenses. ROCK TOMBS materialize around it like orbiting meteoroids— and as they are crushed into showers of sediment and dust, several slashes parse through the belt of boulders.

a fantastic cloud erupts from the collision of umbral energies before sifting away to reveal a fallen hariyama. quickly, the fallen fighter is wreathed in red to be withdrawn.

"ack, you got me." noah says, a sheepish smile adorning his sweaty face. he attaches his hariyama's pokeball to his holster with a small click. "kinda expected it, man. you get my knockout badge— just don't show it off too much!" he laughs.

from his pocket, he retrieves his badge. he steps off his podium, heading toward greyson's side in congratulatory strides.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 5:06:36 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one111"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
as the dust settles, greyson... blinks. there, on the mat, was his opponent. he'd... won? greyson exhales, pushing a previously held breath out, as the realization settles.
[break][break]
he'd won.
[break][break]
the grin that pulls his lips apart is unmistakable, but he smothers it in favor of being humble. it'd been a tough fight, but most of all, it was a step forward in his continued improvement towards his own battle strategy. "don't worry," he says, laughing small, "when i trump the elite four and , yours be one of the first names i thank."
[break][break]
greyson reaches out with a hand, accepting noah's own, before the badge.
[break][break]
priorities.

[break][break]
[break]
AJHHHHH

[break]