February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 22:12:59 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Pleasure and honour. The girl had brushed the difference aside, but to her, it honestly mattered. Mother had always talked about how many of the gigs she had gotten her were a great honour and the like. But a lot of them had not really been all that pleasant. Honour, it belonged into the company of duty and courage, but not pleasure in her opinion.

Hence, she took her pleasures where she could – though without ever veering into a truly hedonistic way of living. No, hers were usually the smaller pleasures. Like having a nice little iced coffee in good company, like this one. “So, you wanted to know more about my singing career, if I remember correctly,” she mused, crossing her legs lightly at the ankles while sitting in this relatively comfortable store chair. At least they had good shade here. “Though I admit, I know next to nothing about you, dear. Are you aspiring to be a trainer, or is this just a side-venture to you?”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 21:32:20 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"That's right!" Luka piped up cheerfully, stirring around the straw in her strawberry lemonade. It was a girlish, perhaps childish drink of choice, but it was sweet and good and certainly helped to cool down on a hot day like this. "I think it's really cool that you're a singer...and that you battle on top of it! I, um, I'm not all that interesting in comparison." [break][break] A light laugh punctuated her sentence, one so casual and breezy that it barely seemed self-deprecating at all. "To be honest...I'm not sure? I um...I needed a change of pace, I think, so I moved out here. And I thought like...well, while I'm at it, why not try my hand at battling, you know?" Luka shrugged, twirling a bubblegum curl around one finger. "Even if I'm not very good at it, it's been pretty fun so far!" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 20:10:38 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
She had to chuckle at that. “You wouldn’t begin to imagine what kinds of people are battling on top of way more important careers. I once watched my father and a scientist take on a city councilman and a mayor just for fun,” she replied. It was something she wouldn’t forget anytime soon.
Though they had all been fairly bad at battling. This tournament of amateurs had shown her better fights, to be honest. Then again, Hoenn was a hotspot of conflict, so there were probably more experienced trainers here than anywhere else in the world. In fact, one might be excused for thinking that nothing happened in other regions, but all the crazy stuff went down here.

“Sounds like a good reason if you ask me.” After all, it hadn’t been much different for her. Only she’d coupled that with moving through different regions for years. Because Evette did not do things by half. “And besides, you are probably only lacking for now. As long as you put in some work and try to learn from each fight, you will at least make for an adequate traineress in no time.”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 22:59:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Woah..." The mayor? A councilman? Her fellow Kalosian was certainly well connected. In contrast, Luka felt like a bit of a bumpkin- no illustrious connections, no battling skills, and certainly no promising singing career. She laughed softly and sipped at her drink, trying not to let the weight of her inadequacies hang heavy on her face. If anything, her expression remained stubbornly cheerful, pastel lips forming a painted on smile. [break][break] "Well, thank you for thinking so! I'll keep doing my best, that's for sure." She had no choice- though she'd proclaimed her reasons as simple and shallow, the truth of the matter wasn't something she could share with a person she barely knew. "You're so sweet...umm...I'd hate to trouble you more, but, erm..." Another laugh slipped past her lips, bubbling up like uncorked champagne. "Is there any advice you might have for a new trainer like me?" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 17:54:16 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
She laughed briefly. Well, more of a chuckle, really, though she was a tad bit embarrassed seeing that kind of reaction. Clearly, the other was taken quite a bit aback hearing that. “My parents are of a slightly elevated station, let us just say that. But I hardly ever see that as something of much import. We cannot choose to whom we are born, after all. Only our own path in life is for us to shape.” Though admittedly, she was now sounding quite a bit more eloquent, now wasn’t she?

Probably just because she thought of home. “And don’t worry,” she thus replied a bit more colloquially. “you are hardly troubling me at all. I find your company rather enjoyable in fact. But as for advice, well, I am not sure I have a lot of that for you. It all comes down to experience. I was way worse when I started my travels. You can only get better at things if you keep at it and experience a lot of new things. Though maybe you could also team up with a more experienced trainer for a bit and shadow them?”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 0:19:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka enjoyed Evette's company too. The woman was warm and friendly: a bit formal, perhaps, but that was certainly to be expected in someone of her status. Not every Kalosian could be fit in a box, but the stereotype that they valued appearances typically held true. Luka wondered if Evette had been raised in accordance with her position; a question she wasn't impertinent enough to ask. What mattered more than her upbringing was how Evette acted now, and Luka was thoroughly charmed by the woman's affable nature. The fact that she was so cute only came as a bonus![break][break]

"I, ah...I really enjoy this too! Chatting with you, I mean. I've learned a lot, but...w-well, it's also just nice to get to know someone else at a place like this. You know what I mean?" No matter how overwhelming a situation might be, a friendly face made all the difference. Luka smiled happily and took another sip of lemonade. "And you're right! I've watched a few recorded battles and things like that...but it's hard to beat real experience. As for shadowing someone..." She paused a moment. [break][break]
"That's also a good idea, but...gosh, I-I'd just feel so bad getting in their way! I probably need a lot of hand holding, and that's a lot to make a person deal with..."
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 20:25:48 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“I do, I do,” she replied, thoughtfully. Incidentally, she had battled a whole lot of people over the past few days, but she had not exactly made as many proper connections with them. Most other trainers would just rush to the next match, as if there were prizes just for having a whole lot of battles, rather than winning a good amount of them.
Though, incidentally, she was still not sure how precisely this whole tournament worked in the end. Not having signed up for winning overall, she was not quite sure how this all was set up in detail.

“Either way, recorded battles are somewhat useful for sure, but they do not teach you all that much. After all, much of your battling comes from your own head, your heart, and those of your Pokemon. Others might give you some advice, but you will only figure out what works for you on your own and through experience. A lot like with romance, come to think of it.” She tapped her lips slightly thoughtfully again. She had come to this region looking for romance more than battle, but she had gotten quite a bit side-tracked. That rejection at the party certainly had gotten her a bit more hesitant to even approach the topic for the time being.
Hence, fortunately for Luka’s well-being, she was not exactly trying to come onto the other here. Anything that happened was just a natural by-product of Eve being Eve. “As for a companion, you just have to find someone who does not mind it and be very upfront about matters. I am certain that if you are earnest and true, you will find someone to help you if you just ask those who you feel would make a good fit.”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 8:05:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Like romance? You think so?" Luka perked visibly at that. Out of all the things Evette had said this was, predictably, what she latched onto the most. It was a little funny- Luka's own experiences with romance had all ended with heartbreak. If her training mirrored her love life, she'd have quite the uphill battle ahead of her. And yet she still remained stubbornly optimistic about the concept, absolutely enamored with the thought of being in love.[break][break]

Her eyes sparkled as she leaned in a little, toying absently with a loose pink curl. "Looking for someone like that...I'll do my best then, I guess! Someone who's willing to stick with me...we'd have to get along well. We'd be together often, a-and relying on each other! And if battling is like romance, then maybe that could be... She squealed a little, hands clasped in front of her mouth. [break][break]

"Do you think it's possible? Love could, like, totally bloom in a situation like that! W-with someone sweet and kind and helpful and...oh, gosh!" Evette had been giving helpful advice, but leave it to Luka to focus on the wrong part of it. She truly was a hopeless romantic, and there was no saving her now.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 17:26:10 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Heh. Cute. Was that assessment a bit repetitive? Yes. Very much so. But it was also quite accurate. Watching the girl squirm and almost squeal at the thought of it, it was simply cute. And, ironically, her latching onto these aspects was what finally got Eve to think in such ways, too. This one was kind, gentle and still had an adorable kind of energy to herself. Plus, she was a fellow romantic at heart. That probably was the most important thing to her, really.

“It certainly would be possible if you ask me. Love did bloom on the battlefield in the days of yore, after all. And if you find someone that you trust so completely that you would leave it to them to cover your back, that seems a lot like someone that you could love, right?” Digging into that topic, she was now going into a bit more of a predatory in the process. Well, as much as she got, really. Not like she meant any ill by it. But she could roughly tell what the other was thinking about, and she capitalized on it.
Just was how she worked. Plus, this girl was looking more interesting by the minute, so it was only natural for her to dig in a little more. “Have you ever tried traveling with anyone for extended periods of time before, dear?”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 18:44:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

She's enamored completely. Luka often finds herself wrapped up in the tendrils of a daydream- hers is now centered solely on the scenario put forth by herself and Evette. It's simple, really: a dashing companion, finding love amidst strife. Working together in a team, taking on obstacles together...isn't that just a natural way for romance to blossom? In her dayream Luka can play both the damsel and the heroine; that's what all good love stories should be like, right? Give and take.[break][break]
Her gaze is dreamy and preoccupied, a little vacant. But Evette's question manages to snap her from her reverie- she giggles and flushes again, nervously smoothing her skirt to give her something to do with her hands.[break][break]
"I haven't really...n-not like that, anyways. With my family sure, or with a friend...but it does sound romantic! Galivanting off with someone...oh goodness." Evette is filling her head with such romantic notions! Hadn't they just been talking about Pokemon training? Luka can barely remember. "But that's...it's easier said than done, I suppose. Ah, I wish I really could run off like that!"
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 17:28:50 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“I used to think that too. But it turned out to be a lot easier than imagined.” Naturally, Eve left a pause after that. She could tell that the other, at this point, was just oscillating between hanging on her lips and drifting off into her own world. That ditziness truly was endearing in its own right.
Though she also was going to be truthful. There was a reason as to why she had not started her journey when most Pokemon trainers did. Multiple, really. But she had not just acquired a modicum of success and fame for herself first just to satisfy her mother, but also to sort things out first. To build some foundation that showed her that she could succeed. That, she had needed before jumping out into the world like this.

But not to let the poor girl wait forever here. “I was pondering that for a long time myself. But it turned out that once I stopped just seeing it as running off, things became a lot more workable. As long as you have strong conviction and desire, you can certainly begin a journey without regrets. It is the same as asking someone out, really. Often, it seems insurmountable at first and you focus on all the ways it can go wrong to the point where you think that it will. But if you just come out and ask sincerely, you tend to get a sincere answer. Maybe not always a positive one. But at least you will know what you are at regardless.”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 21:36:38 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"That's true..." The way Evette put it was very helpful. She broke down more complicated notions into something Luka could easily understand— for love and romance, in all of its forms, was almost always at the forefront of her mind.[break][break]
"You're so smart, mademoiselle," Luka gushed, resting her chin in her hands as she gazed dreamily over at the other woman. "I mean...y-you're really helping me to put things into perspective! Even though...c-confessing your feelings is like, the most terrifying thing in the world...but there's a kind of heart-throbbing excitement to it too. I guess I have felt that way when considering my journey as well, and i-it's a similar kind of adrenaline to battling..."[break][break]Her freckled cheeks were still dusted pink. But her smile was bright and as sugary sweet as her pink lemonade. "Thank you so much, really! F-for the advice, and the chat...and, um, can I ask you something?" It felt as nerve-wracking as asking for a date. "When I get a little better...I would like to battle with you again? W-would that be okay?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 20:13:23 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
One did not get into showbiz without at least a little bit of narcissism, she always figured. And while she was usually quite good about these things, she had to admit that being fawned over like this was actually quite nice. Plus, the one doing it was a cute girl and not some creep or anything, so she could enjoy it quite well.
Though she did her best to not abuse it too much. “I just have a little more experience than you, dear, that’s all.” Naturally, this whole thing about putting herself down a little bit would not work too well. But it was all about trying in the end.

“It actually isn’t all that terrifying once you do it. But it is still difficult. Which is what makes it special, isn’t it? I am sure that whoever you confess to will value it by virtue of how difficult it is alone.” A bit contradictory to her, though she figured that once more it was all down to experienced. The first time it had been difficult for her, too. But she was more or less used to it by now.
Though she had to raise a brow when the subject of a question came up. Was it confession time already? Luka certainly made a bit of a subconscious show of it. However….it probably wasn’t? She was about sixty percent sure that it was not. But she smiled one way or another. “Naturally. I will gladly battle you again. And then we can have a proper meal after or something like that~.”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 6:27:24 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
An actual confession? Heaven forbid! Though Evette was cute and sweet and Luka was properly enamored, it was far too soon to entertain such a thing. Despite the other woman's subtle encouragement and the doki doki doki's of her cotton candy heart, Luka wasn't the type to rush. Besides, she had a new crush almost every week; imagine if she seriously confessed to them all! It would be too much for someone like her to handle.[break][break]

"Ehh, really? Thank you so much!" It wasn't a confession, not even a promise of a date. But Luka's eyes gleamed with excitement and she reached forwards without thinking, clasping Evette's hand in both of her own.[break][break]

"I won't let you down! I'll work really hard...it'll be a great battle, I promise!" Luka gushes, giving Evette's hand a gentle squeeze before letting go. "And I'll...oh! It'll be my treat, of course!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Go, Fish
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 16:23:13 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Oh? How forward. Holding hands like this already. She had not exactly imagined the girl to be this brazen, even if she fell short of actually vocalizing anything in that regard. Then again, that was how it usually worked, wasn’t it? The body knew. Those subconscious acts were always a better measure of truth than anything a person said, in her opinion.
[break][break]
Though actually mentioning that would probably break the spell, so she refrained from that. “It is nothing, really. After all, I do enjoy your company” was all she said in that regard, squeezing back just a little bit. “And I doubt you can truly let me down, dear. I can already tell that you will do your best, which is all I could possibly ask for.”
Plus, she would not really care about the battle anyway. Those were sometimes exhilarating and fun, sure. But most of all, she was already looking forward to having her day brightened up by the bubbly ballerina.
[break][break]
“Though, while I do appreciate free things, I will probably find something to treat you to, too. One can’t just always take in these matters, so don’t worry.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]