Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 23:42:40 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Get the fuck off me!” Rowan’s voice came into the hallway with the sounds of struggle, attempting to escape his strong-armed captors as he was shoved into a cell beside his friend, . A sigh escaped his lips as the door closed behind him, sinking down towards the metallic floor in a defeated manner.

Rowan didn’t seem to be in the best of shape, bloodied and bruised, though entirely artificial thanks to the talented make-up skills of . “What the hell are we going to do?” His voice sounded hopeless, though only to keep up the ruse. He didn’t like lying to Melody, but he couldn’t have her knowing the truth, not yet.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 4:04:02 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody heard a slam and some rough handling and a familiar accent. "Rowan?" she says as she rushes over to the bars and grabbing onto them. "Rowan?!" she repeated again as she watched them move him across the view of her cell and then slamming the door next to hers shut. [break][break]
He's the first one to break the silence as a sense of relief crossed her entire body, he wasn't a rocket. So far everyone's who visited her was someone she thought was a regular civillian or a league personel.. , hell, even her own mother turned out to be a fucking rocket..[break][break]
"I-I dont know.." she said with a sigh "Do you have an idea?" she asked him as her back slid against the wall that made up the other half of rowan's cell as she at least had one friend with her.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]
madeleine u bitch give me my mons back

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 4:42:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“We’re on a submarine about three-hundred meters below the surface of the ocean.” Rowan said in a soft tone, gripping the bars of his cell and giving them a firm rattle. “Even if we manage to find a way out, we’re not going to be going anywhere.” At least that much was the truth, there was no escape from this submarine for either of them.

“Sorry I couldn’t prevent...this.” Rowan avoided looking her in the eye, knowing he was a decent liar but often betrayed his intentions through expression. “I heard them say the full scale invasion is happening soon. Sootopolis will be taken by Team Rocket soon.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 6:42:12 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Great. Some Gym leader I turned out to be." she said as she dug her face into her knees. She felt sad for the first time in a long time, and for some time it didn't hurt this time. Was..was it coming undone? She wasn't sure, instead she decided to relish in the ability to actually feel for the first time in a long time. [break][break]

"I don't know why your sorry. My job was to be the first line of defense for the city and they took me out no problem." she told him, "Gavin already told me that pretty much." she continued as a tear formed on her face, her only relief being that rowan couldn't see it. [break][break]

"Guess the people of Sootopolis were right, im just a hack...a pretty face for the league's line up.. to get others to more easily comply.." she says holding herself tightly "I couldn't even handle a simple Pokémon battle when it came down to it." [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 1:57:57 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You did the best that you could have, Mel.” Rowan offered the words of condolence, knowing exactly how well the deck had been stacked against her from the beginning. “You went up against those Shadow Pokémon and Lugia, that wasn’t an easy fight.” In fact, he expected her to surrender the moment she saw the behemoths that were standing in her way.

“Rocket has likely been planning this for months, right under our noses.” He pressed his head against the wall of the cell, choosing his words carefully with each sentence. “You didn’t stand a chance, but that wasn’t your fault.” What little comfort he could give to his friend, Rowan would attempt, though she obviously was shouldering herself with the entirety of the blame.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 20:27:59 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Her best? Yeah...her best..She frowned despite knowing rowan couldn't see it, a frown only meant for her to see. "My best wasn't enough.." she responded. Sadness intermingled with joy in her heart, for once she could feel this emotion again..but for how long? Should she tell Rowan about what her mother does to her? Knowledge was a burden if it wasn't knowledge to set one free, all this indecision was suffocating her. [break][break]

Rowan would be able to hear melody struggling to breath as a panic attack set in. "Rowan are we gonna die?" she said trying to choke the words out as she tried to wiggle her hand through the bar over to his side of the cell, seeking out comfort from the only one she really still felt like she could trust.
"I don't know anything they want, I don't serve any other purpose than a flimsy bargaining chip, I-I-." she said as her words stammered, her throat was feeling pretty dry. On top of that she realized something else.. "and..and How did you know about Lugia, rowan..? Shadow pokemon?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 17:51:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I don’t think so.” Rowan assured Melody, certain that wasn’t the case. “They would have done it already.” Team Rocket had no interest in murdering Melody Miro, she was an asset that Gavin intended to use and that made her valuable. “Since you’re gone, Sootopolis doesn’t really have a leader. I’m guessing they are using that to create unrest.” He was calm, but he assumed he wouldn’t be any different were the situation real.

Shit, did he mention Lugia? A small slip up that would create doubt in Melody’s mind should he not correct the course. “I heard some of the Rockets talking about it, I didn’t actually see it though. Everything is sort of fuzzy.” His free hand gestured towards the manufactured bruise on his forehead, the imagined site of a heavy blow. “Don’t know why they bothered to take me, though…”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 23:17:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

He made a point, why take him? Why did he know about shadow pokemon? She pulled her hand back as the realization hit her, everyone who's visited her so far was a rocket member. On top of that why let them sit together and talk like this? Too many things were lining up, and one thing Melody was good at while she was 'awake' was a skill she learned from her mother. [break][break] The art of lying. [break][break]

She continued to "hyperventilate" as she rushed over to the sink and poured our a glass of water for herself. She walked back over to rowan, a pleading look in her eyes. before her eyes became daggers and she threw the water in rowan's face, looking closely to see if her hunch was correct. She was also pretty familiar with make up as well. "That might've worked on me while I was asleep." she told him.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Suck my weenus

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:33:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Dishonesty was washed away with the make-up on his face, the guise of innocence broken so easily. Rowan raised a hand to his face and sighed, wiping away the smeared cosmetics. ”I didn’t want you to find out this way.” Pushing himself up, he stepped over to the door of his cell. “I’m sorry, Mel.” Rowan opened the door, never having been locked from the start of this ruse.

“This is who I really am.” He stood in front of her now, a solemn look upon his face. “Not necessarily by choice, but that's not much of an excuse.” Rowan rested his forehead against the cool bars, able to feel the weight of this secret lift from him. “I’m part of Team Rocket.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 23:06:15 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She waited for him to finish, she hoped that in some part of this conversation he'd say something to explain it, her face being a blank state the entire time. She finally broke her silence "You're an asshole."  She muttered to him as she clenched her fist and stared at the floor, she couldn't look him in the eye. You're responsible for all of this...weren't you.." she told him as she crossed her arms and looked torwards the back wall of her cell to not look at him. "During my excursion in the caverns...I knew it was you.."  [break][break]

"I refused to admit it. You were my best friend of course, how could someone so close to me stab me in the back?" she said in anger "But I guess that was just me being naïve, just how she wants me. Rapunzel in her tower." she said slamming her fist at the bar hard enough that the skin on her knuckles break a little, staining the metal crimson red. [break][break]

Rowan was the straw that broke the camel's back. [break][break]

"So what was I to you?! Just a job?! Someone to keep tabs on for rocket?! Is that why you were always around me?!" she shouted at him, the pain welling up in her eyes in the form of tears that she refused to let him see her be weak. "Did you ever think about what could have happened to me rowan? I fucking DIED at one point." 

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Suck my weenus

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 0:37:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“It wasn’t ever like that, Melody.” Rowan averted his eyes, ashamed to be bringing these emotions out of someone who he considered a good friend. “Not that you’ll believe me, but we met before I even got involved in Team Rocket.” A sigh escaped his lips, stepping away from the metal bars. “You’ve always been my friend, I didn’t let our friendship cross with my Team Rocket duties until recently.” He admitted, keeping his gaze turned towards the floor, not able to handle the tears that streaked down her cheeks.

“The only reason I got involved with your capture was to make sure they didn’t hurt you. I made Gavin promise that he wouldn’t.” Amber eyes met her own, the look on his face melancholic at best. “I don’t expect you to forgive me. Arceus knows I wouldn’t...but I’m hoping you understand that I never wanted you to be hurt, Mel.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:36:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"It's too late for that Rowan." she replied after he said that he never wanted to hurt her, sure physically she was fine. But her heart? well lets just say, a paper shredder wouldn't be able to break it up into that many pieces. "No, you had a choice and you made it. when I asked why rowan, I didn't mean why you were there. I want to know why you said you didn't have a choice in joining in rocket." [break][break]

As she turned around and looked him in the eye as a stream continued to flow "What could they have possibly threatened you with? Me? Adrian?" she prodded "What was so fucking important to you that you'd betray not only me, but you'd also betray my home? This place is my whole life and ever since rocket was thrown into the mix it's been total shit. People are dying, nature is in a constant flux of chaos, we had literal ALIENS come to try and kill us because of rocket's bullshit." she added

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for post

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 4:46:41 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“They didn’t threaten me with anything…” There was nothing to be gained from dishonesty anymore, Melody now knew the real Rowan Wrynn. “...It was what they promised me.” How could she ever understand? Nothing could excuse him becoming a terrorist and a criminal to someone as pure as Melody Miro. “Do you know why I left Galar, Mel? I was a prisoner in my own household.”

Rowan grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and yanked the fabric over his head, facing away from her so she could see the faded scars that were created on the canvas of his back. “My father didn’t think of me as anything but an asset, the chain that bound him to wealth and influence. As long as I existed, he had access to the fortune that my mother’s company had amassed. He would abuse me, both mentally and physically to make sure I didn’t step out of line.”

He turned back, amber eyes locked on her own. “Gavin promised me freedom, and the strength to overcome my past. The knowledge that no one could ever own me again, unless I wanted them to. I couldn’t go back to Galar, not to be locked in a closet for days at a time again.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 6:44:57 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She flinched at the sight of his scars, her pure and unblemished skin tingled as she tried to imagine the pain Rowan had felt from those injuries. She continued to flinch at him describing the situation he had at home, she took a moment to chose her next words carefully. She had been considering doing something wicked.. [break][break]

"Rowan, do you HONESTLY think rocket will give you freedom?" she asked him "You think the people who kill others for disobeying them and believe all pokemon belong to rocket will let you do as you please?" she continued as her voice grew louder. She felt a pain in her chest, she could relate to his pain as she was a prisoner of her mother's making. However he still chose a dark path that she'd refuse time and time again. She was fighting all this time, her body growing more tired and over time growing less able to resist the hypnosis forced on her. [break][break]

The emotions inside of her that were repressed began to leak out, her anger flared once more. "You could have had it on your own, from standing on your own two feet. You fool." she said looking to the side "But instead you sold your soul to a disgusting criminal syndicate, so it's ok to gain your freedom from stealing someone else's ?" she said lifting her hands up to point out the fact he spoke of freedom to someone currently in a cage. [break][break]

once again, that quote ran through her mind 'Knowledge was a burden if it wasn't knowledge to set one free' she was about to make her mother proud. "But you know what Rowan? You want freedom so bad? You think it's gonna solve all your problems? Well honestly you dont fucking deserve it at this point. You may have escaped your abusive household, but im still stuck in mines and I'll NEVER get away." she unleashed the truth. "That hypno I have? Tempo? The one I have with me all the time? He mind wipes any unpleasentries from my mind. It's why im always happy. My mother? ? She also keeps me trapped under her supervision, I cant disobey her at all. Cant strike her, cant speak out against her, cant do anything unless she approves of it. I'm the real life version of rapunzel trapped with mother gothel in a tower of her own making." she laughs as the tears began to fall from her cheeks. "I-...I hate you." she whispers "Hope you can withstand seeing me suffer, over and over and over again. I'll follow you around again as your best friend and then bring myself to hate you over and over as I wake up and remember you had a part in this, you had a part in all of this.." 

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for post

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 16:06:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You can escape, Mel.” Rowan gripped the bars forcefully enough so that his knuckles turned white, unaware that she’d been in a situation similar to the one from which he’d broken free. “I know how hopeless that seems, but there is always a way out.” This was probably the first time he’d been able to empathise with Melody, able to see that what she projected on the surface was nothing more than a guise, much like himself. “She can’t keep her hold on you forever, we can help you.” Team Rocket wasn’t the perfect solution, but he couldn’t deny the resources at hand were useful, though he doubted she’d see it the same way.

"I hate you." Melody declared, her words shooting an arrow directly through Rowan’s heart, piercing his very soul. “You don’t mean that…” She’d see something that had been mostly absent from this conversation for the first time, emotion on Rowan’s face. “...you’re my best friend, Melody.” He tried to blink away the onset of tears, but failed miserably. The idea of losing the first person who had made him feel welcome in his new life was too overwhelming, whether or not she believed him, Melody meant a lot to Rowan. “It doesn’t have to be like this.”