POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 19:26:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She regretted it as soon as she spoke those words into existence "Really rowan? A way out? how?" she said once again lifting her arms up. "How do you want it to be rowan? If you were me what would you do?" [break][break]

She was a hurt animal, hellbent on hurting whatever got close to her right now.[break][break]

"She's already one of you, if rocket cared they'd have done something long ago about it." she said realizing how futile all of it was. She had already lost all hope "There's nothing to do rowan, the only thing that was keeping me together was the fact I had good friends by my side, but as it turns out none of you were actually my friends. Real friends would have stopped them from what they were doing." she continued. "You're all just a bunch of cowards." [break][break]

"But you're right Rowan, I'll never know if I meant it or not. I don't have control over my own mind, I don't know if anything is my own choice or not." she told him. She had no proof of anything ever being of her free will, there was one thing. She hated madeleine.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 21:55:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“One of us?” Rowan was taken-aback, not realizing that Melody’s mother had been among their ranks the entire time. “Wrynn?” A voice called out from down the hallway, stepping towards Rowan and offering an outfit and series of Pokéballs with outstretched arms. “I suppose it’s time for the invasion.” Rowan sighed and accepted the belongings, shooing the Grunt away with a hand.

“I need to go, Mel.” Stepping away from the cells, he stopped for a moment, glancing back at his friend turned prisoner. “I’m sorry, for everything.” He wouldn’t wait for her response, needing to keep his mind focused on the mission at hand instead of the last words they’d speak to each other.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 1:20:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: